Recent Beyblade Purchases

Ray Striker/Unicorno. Yay, decent attack wheel, decent spin track, and..... CS!!!
(Dec. 16, 2011  5:34 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: *Shakes fist angrily in air*
The Red, or from JR?
So I paid for this.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140662704618?ssP...720wt_1270
I also find it funny, and depressing that people tried to ''steal'' it from me even after I bought it.
Uncertain
I look forward to that Duotron launcher >:-D
ha, the red one as u wanna steal it previously

....Gimme D;
But I want the Green one more, since it was mah Fav. Bey back then, right in front of Orca Diver.
I'm getting some more HMS stuff on YJA, but the thing I'm really excited about is that I finally picked up a Mars Red launcher grip!

Hopefully I can wrap up my buying and get it shipped back soon! Smile
You make me sooooo jealous, Arupaeo. Lol, seriously though. I've been wanting a MARS Red ever since I first heard of it (time of release of BB-88 Meteo L Drago, the color just looked like a boss. The grip support and Red LR made me want it even more). And HMS is always fun. If you buy extras of some stuff, sell to me!
Me, you, and Galaxy4Stars gonna have a bidding competition for Arupaeo's HMS soon! LOL. Nice purchases though even idk what they are ;p. As they say "Respect the past before the present". Got that from a Hip Hop documentary. Smile
(Dec. 17, 2011  9:03 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Grin YESSSS
Nice bro, it's hard to think that quetz dominated at a point XD.
I prefer the silver one as an oppose to hte gold in looks Tongue_out.

Yesterday, I got my Phantom Orion, Variares, Fang Leone, Meteo L-Drago, and Beat Lynx (all sonokong) in the mail. $100.01.
(Dec. 17, 2011  9:03 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Grin YESSSS

Ah wow amazing purchase bro!! Wink I still haven't gotten myself one yet haha.....where and how much did you pay to get it?
eBay for about $14.50 USD.
It really sucks that I'm gonna use this/already have... I'll keep this one in the best condition I can, but I'm gonna buy another someday. Same with all painted MW's!
YEEESSSS!! Got my Befall earlier today!!! LOVE IT!!!!XD
(Dec. 17, 2011  10:37 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: eBay for about $14.50 USD.
It really sucks that I'm gonna use this/already have... I'll keep this one in the best condition I can, but I'm gonna buy another someday. Same with all painted MW's!

Oh cool!! I'm gonna buy like 2 or 3 just for collection hahaha!! Eee there's a few colors of it Isn't there?
I believe there's only the Silver version, and the Gold version. According to Beywiki at least.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Quetzalcoatl
There's also an unpainted release.
Hmm, I asked a question about Quetz in AAQGAA, hopefully I can get one.
Anyways, bought a Capricorne 100HF for like 7 bucks on eBay.
inb4 HURR DURR THAT'S USELESS
Shut up.
I have MSM.. Metal System Madness.
.__.
help
Yeah there is an unprinted version. IIRC user Blitz owns one?! Grin either way I'm certain it's hard to get. :p
I bought the gan gan galaxy set for some reason... I just needed a new R2F, earth wheel and an ES
Buzztoyshop strikes again! Holly "carp!" This was VERY early as we both discussed the strong possibility of it not arriving before the 25th.
Nice big package came today!!
Huh?? What was inside??? Just more "carp" for Killer
I can't rave enough about this guy. We have all used the best sellers, but this guy took charge like no other. Took his email address from the first Paypal transaction between us and negotiated below everyone AWAY from GreedBay.... ehhrrr.... I mean FeeBay..... uhhhh.... I mean eBay. Got BB-121, 107, 06, 07 and the WBBA Galaxy Pegasis G1, 2 and 3 sets. Ya see the silver Quetz? He threw that in for FREE as a special gift/thank you. My kid is gonna (here we go again) "carp" on Christmas. TONS of Lego sets, too.
Your son is very lucky,I wish I had a dad like you.Make sure the Champion Sets don't touch the stadium!
KillerSpinner DAMN.....really that's all I can say to describe it hahah!! Nah JK but yeah man amazing purchase, your son is a real lucky kid haha he must have one of the nicest MFB collections on the WBO. Grin

Is there any possibility to see a collection update video of all y'alls beyblade's? Grin
LOL Thanks! Yeah, there is a shelf in his room that we just started calling the "DO NOT LAUNCH THESE!!!!" shelf.

Yo Arupaeo! d'ja get that "thingie" from Singapore???WinkWink

Looks like you've taken the leap into Rinkya, huh??
Why don't you put it in a display case?I wonder how many rare beys Killer have.I envy him.
(Dec. 18, 2011  5:26 AM)Evolution Wrote: KillerSpinner DAMN.....really that's all I can say to describe it hahah!! Nah JK but yeah man amazing purchase, your son is a real lucky kid haha he must have one of the nicest MFB collections on the WBO. Grin

Is there any possibility to see a collection update video of all y'alls beyblade's? Grin

There is a video idea in the development stage! LOL Maybe some Photos of all the "segments" if time permits the next month or so. I'd like to lobby Ms. Kai-V for a 200 and over face! LOL
(Dec. 18, 2011  5:35 AM)KillerSpinner Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2011  5:26 AM)Evolution Wrote: KillerSpinner DAMN.....really that's all I can say to describe it hahah!! Nah JK but yeah man amazing purchase, your son is a real lucky kid haha he must have one of the nicest MFB collections on the WBO. Grin

There is a video idea in the development stage! LOL Maybe some Photos of all the "segments" if time permits the next month or so. I'd like to lobby Ms. Kai-V for a 200 and over face! LOL

Ah, great lets hope it develop's into more then just a stage haha!! ;p I'd really love to See the updated video(or even pictures), I just wanna see hah!! Wink

Oh yeah defiantly try and tell her, I'd love to have a face like that. that'll be a face that only collectors would recive LOLZ!! XD