Recent Beyblade Purchases

Tamer Brad Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:I'm giddy. And it's early in the morning.

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f58186578

You use Rinkya? Their fees are pretty steep ...

That seller is hilarious, they've been posting that same lot for ages, each one selling fairly quickly. The prices goes up by 100 yen every time. I got the 1480 and 1580 ones.

Actually, I have my own YJA account and use it along with Celga. They're very nice to their customers and if you have a problem with something (may it be something wrong on your invoice, etc), they'll fix it. They even sent me a postcard that came in the mail today. :)

I think the seller understands supply and demand, haha.
I went to a TRU about 40 mins away and picked these up for $3 each Smile
[Image: Beys.jpg]
Holy carp! They actually made the purple Driger G repaint?
G Wrote:I went to a TRU about 40 mins away and picked these up for $3 each Smile

OH GOD YOU SHOULD'VE GOTTEN ME SOME DRAGOON AND DRANZER GT Unhappy
Tamer Brad Wrote:
G Wrote:I went to a TRU about 40 mins away and picked these up for $3 each Smile

OH GOD YOU SHOULD'VE GOTTEN ME SOME DRAGOON AND DRANZER GT Unhappy

That's all they had though Uncertain
I literally put my arms around all 6 of those and walked around the store like that.
HAHAHA that sounds like me when the V series was released ...
Yeeeeeeeeeee haww
Awesome! Congratulations Smile
Tamer Brad Wrote:Awesome! Congratulations Smile
bugturtles Wrote:Awesome! I bet you're very excited. Smile

Thanks! And yes I am, these should be very useful for BND. Smile
Stuff for BND just got here ... well, a picture says a thousand words:

Note that these aren't all the prizes for BND; just what's here so far. Wink
Got an Advance Etherner the other day, doesn't spin for 4 minutes tho like promised haha.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Stuff for BND just got here ... well, a picture says a thousand words:

daymnnnn

Edit: Who said it could spin for over 4 mins?
Tamer Brad Wrote:Stuff for BND just got here ... well, a picture says a thousand words:

oh shi-
TMRaven Wrote:Got an Advance Etherner the other day, doesn't spin for 4 minutes tho like promised haha.

Who told you it would? DEMS can do it, though.
http://www.beyblade-topspin.privat.t-onl...hasbro.htm

Sorry Advance Eterner.
Giving its features in tip sharpenss and perfectly round yet small AR, I assume it can spin for almost 4 minutes solo, it's just its Bit Chip or AR is pretty loose, allowing for the weight disk to move around.
It'd prolly also require a good launch that keeps it balanced from the start.

DEMS?
Death Gargoyle MS.

Eterner won't spin for that long because it's too high and the center of its weight is too far out. If you want a really long solo-spin combo, try:

AR: Metal Ape
WD: Circle Heavy
RC: Metal Change Core

Of course, solo spin time means nothing, so I don't know why you'd care. Advance Survivor is a great part.
TMRaven Wrote:because spinning tops > beyblading.

I don't understand?
I got a bunch of Takara recolors from RBs, but I'm not sure if I want to assemble them...
Tamer Brad Wrote:Awesome!
bugturtles Wrote:Awesome!
HIVEMIND.
I'm thinking of getting the draciel v2, rcok bison, wolborg 4, and burning kerberous from toonsplace on ebay. would this be a smart idea?
I think they're the same people who people here had problems with when they ordered. How much would it be for all of them btw?
Toonspace is selling those blades for $2 Buy it Now :o