3x Tornado Balance
1x Tornado Balance Type S
3x Jiraiya MS
1x Magical Ape MS
1x Bloody Devil MS
1x Dragoon MS
1x Dragoon MS UV
2x Shining God MS
1x Dragoon Grip Attacker (China Version, Made in Japan)
2x Dragoon MF
1x Dragoon MF CWD Eternal Survivor (Black Ver)
1x Dranzer MF CWD Reverse Defenser (Yellow Ver)

TOURNAMENT PACK:
1x CWD Metal Part 17g
1x CWD Metal Part 18g (!)
Black G-Winder

Burning Kerberus x24

I'll be keeping some and giving others away at BND.
HOLY carp.
3x Tornado Attack
3x Tornado Balance
1x Tornado Balance Type S

and is that your first BDMS and SGMS? I remember when they came out that you didn't even bother getting those 2.
I had a Bloody Devil MS, but I didn't have Shining God MS.

And yeah, AWESOME at the stadiums. I'm keeping one of each, giving a TB and TA to Spinster, and I haven't decided what to do with the others yet, either keep them as spares or give em away at BND.
like 20 hasbro blades lol
wtf! I wanna get rid of some of mine...
Bey Brad Wrote:Burning Kerberus x24

I think we have a challenger for Dranzer V2?!
seriously, I have no idea why he sent me so many, so I will give some away at BND i guess LOL
I went back and edited out the ones I'm putting into the prize lot. Lips_sealed
Bey Brad Wrote:I went back and edited out the ones I'm putting into the prize lot. Lips_sealed

still, holy carp. 2x jiraiya ms, 1x dgmsuv, 2x dgmf!? insane.

there's such thing as a CWD 18g metal piece? which beyblade did that come from? (which is the standard CWD metal piece weight? 15g?)
bugturtles Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:I went back and edited out the ones I'm putting into the prize lot. Lips_sealed

still, holy carp. 2x jiraiya ms, 1x dgmsuv, 2x dgmf!? insane.

there's such thing as a CWD 18g metal piece? which beyblade did that come from? (which is the standard CWD metal piece weight? 15g?)

15g is standard, 17g is RBA2, 18g is some weird thing that comes in a plastic bag with a 17g one and a black g-winder
Woah Brad, that's a lot of stuff! Are you planning to sell some of it? I can't make it to BND Unhappy I haven't got a beystadium for HMS beyblades and i've been looking for one for a while.
I don't have any plans to sell it, sorry. You can find stadiums on YJ.
Bey Brad Wrote:I don't have any plans to sell it, sorry. You can find stadiums on YJ.

I'll look at YJ once i figure it out. What about the other beyblades, do you plan to sell them?
My dad just bought a Dranzer MS(takara) for my B-day. :3
narushi Wrote:My dad just bought a Dranzer MS(takara) for my B-day. :3

seldia's gonna kill you
lol.......................anyways i just got a new bladebreakers hasbro stadium (from my friend) and a takara wolborg ms (from bugturtles).
Bey Brad Wrote:
narushi Wrote:My dad just bought a Dranzer MS(takara) for my B-day. :3

seldia's gonna kill you

Aha, well, I got it pretty cheap too, 20 bucks and S&H was like 3 dollars
that is not what i would call cheap but OK
Pichuscute Wrote:lol.......................anyways i just got a new bladebreakers hasbro stadium (from my friend) and a takara wolborg ms (from bugturtles).

Wow you got it that quick? Grin

Glad it's safe on your side.
ya, it was really quick. u must live close to me or somethin. and it works great.
My friend gave me a Visa gift card so Im gonna buy some blades off ebay. Maybe a few more HMS blades.