Recent Beyblade Purchases

Sega Wrote:Toonspace is selling those blades for $2 Buy it Now :o

Are they the ones with fakes or with terrible service?
They're Legit Takara ones, not sure on the Service though :o
I'm pretty sure they're the ones that screwed up a lot. They sell fakes too, but you can tell which one are Takara. They're still like $7 shipped though.
Xeno Wrote:I'm thinking of getting the draciel v2, rcok bison, wolborg 4, and burning kerberous from toonsplace on ebay. would this be a smart idea?
I ordered Gaia Dragoon G from them and hey sent Metal Driger, then relisted GDG immediately.
If you buy from them, be prepared to get something completely different.
^ Well does any one else have a draciel V2, dranzer V2, burning kerberous, rock bison, wolborg 4, or any other blade I might want that lives in USA?
Xeno Wrote:^ Well does any one else have a draciel V2, dranzer V2, burning kerberous, rock bison, wolborg 4, or any other blade I might want that lives in USA?

I have multiple BK's lol.
^ well actually I don't need wolborg 4 but I do need other ones. thanks dude.
IT CAME.

SAINT BEAST BOOSTER I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH. I RECEIVED A DRIGER MS (PROTO GREY). I ALREADY HAVE DRIGER MS.

HOWEVER, I HAVE PULLED A CWD FREE DEFENSER, A RED CIRCLE UPPER, AND A PURPLE EINSTEIN MS RC.

YAY.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

bugturtles Wrote:IT CAME.

SAINT BEAST BOOSTER I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH. I RECEIVED A DRIGER MS (PROTO GREY). I ALREADY HAVE DRIGER MS.

HOWEVER, I HAVE PULLED A CWD FREE DEFENSER, A RED CIRCLE UPPER, AND A PURPLE EINSTEIN MS RC.

YAY.

MARVEL: ULTIMATE ALLIANCE

too bad you didn't get any of the green DGMSUV parts
Kei Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:IT CAME.

YAY.

MARVEL: ULTIMATE ALLIANCE

too bad you didn't get any of the green DGMSUV parts

i know. i was very sad tht i didn't even get the red metal change. i would've liked that more than the RC I got. but, the metal frames of my beyblades are very shiny and pretty. Smile

YES. I LIKED THE BACKGROUND ONLY BECAUSE IT HAD AN AWESOME POSE OF VENOM IN IT.
Saw these online, look interesting to me. What do they actually do? haha
http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../k45774533
TraceKaiser Wrote:Saw these online, look interesting to me. What do they actually do? haha
http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../k45774533

as far as i can tell after owning one for some years, absolutely nothing
haha
But damn, if someone bought this stuff and sold it on eBay, they'd make a bomb (and my parents would probs let me order).
I want one of those Custom Grip sets so bad, I only have the Dragoon one
TraceKaiser Wrote:haha
But damn, if someone bought this stuff and sold it on eBay, they'd make a bomb (and my parents would probs let me order).
I want one of those Custom Grip sets so bad, I only have the Dragoon one

http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-BeyBlade-H-50...dZViewItem
Went to another TRU and found another clearance section after the original clearance section after a remodel and picked up:
+Dragoon GT
+Dranzer GT
+Dark Effigy

There's like 6 more Beyblades left there, but I'll try to get those later.
G Wrote:Went to another TRU and found another clearance section after the original clearance section after a remodel and picked up:
+Dragoon GT
+Dranzer GT
+Dark Effigy

There's like 6 more Beyblades left there, but I'll try to get those later.

so how many of those do you have now
For sure I have 2 NIB Dragoon GTs and 2 NIB Dranzer GTs. I might have an out of the box Dranzer GT somewhere too if you're interested. If you're wondering, the other ones at TRU are just Driger Gs, Metal Drigers, a Zeus, and a Trygle 2.
I read your post and I feel really sorry for you!
I would really hate that happening to me!
I just bought a Dragoon GT from Ebay at a gd price!
The only proble is that its from Canada and I live in the UK!
Its gonna take about 1 month to get here!
i got a dark effigy G the other day, and am gettin:
galzzy, knight dranzer, bump king,2 wing attacker, trygle, roller defenser, Daciel F, dragoon v2, auto change balancer, bba defenser, seaborg 2, dranzer v, some weird jap. beyblade ive never seen b4(its green with a bunch of rollers like on roller defenser on the AR), and the magnedome stadium. most of those beyblades arent very good but their blades i just like or i dont have
The green one with the rollers is probably Spike Lizard. I've bought this one as well. Does anyone know how good it is though? I'm also waiting to receive a Gekiryu-oh and a japanese transparant red version of Spark Knight.
It's very rare, but honestly it sucks.
are u sure that the red spark knight isnt polta? but ya figures it would suck, atleast its rare. and i was lookin forward to the bba defencer
Nope, it isn't Polta because it is transparent red.
i just got 2 dranzer gt, a rapid eagle, and a black driger g from my toysrus for $3 each. and they still have more.