Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jan. 03, 2019  9:37 PM)Diabooty Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2019  9:26 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Woah, how much did you pay for that. Like damn

It was about £600 with taxes n stuff, but it’s so pretty :o

Damn that's a hefty sum. But it is a rare bey so I guess it would cost a lot.
Ordered my: Cho Z Achilles , Black limited ver, full set BB13, an extra eternal driver (for the silver AK), 2 more Duo Eclipse beys, 2 RL new full sets, beyblade new guide book, and Xmas Amaterios.. i think thats it. I blew like 500 on Beys in the last 2 months.
My Cho Z Valkyrie And Cho Z Achilles Are Arriving soon. Pre Ordered Dead Phoenix, on it's Japanese Price (Firefire is going to pay shipping)
Most recent purchase and hey, finally a Burst purchase again. It's certainly been a while.

[Image: a0h3mf.jpg]

This is the only RBV prize I got that was confirmed, I really didn't bother gambling this time, the selection didn't interest me overall.

Anyway, I really love the look of the layer, that blue colour looks pretty good and it's pretty slick. One thing I never knew about the layer was that the centre was painted metallic blue, which does look cool. The teeth weren't as tight as I thought but it should be enough to make aK a tough layer. The stickers weren't too bad, except for the yellow ones for the fans, I HATED putting those on, the place they're applied on is tucked into the layer and it's hard to reach your finger to apply them on properly. 12 is meh, not a fan of 12 myself. Expand looks cool and has a cool idea but it scrapes pretty easily on Eternal, maybe Bearing will work better on it. Green Eternal looks cool, so hey, nice!

The stock performance isn't that good, it lost to stock mG stamina wise, and it scrapes too easily. But it is a stock beyblade after all, with something light like 12 too. I think the layer will be good with another setup. Would definitely recommend this beyblade.
I purchased several new plastic gen beys this past week. I purchased a blader project dvd with a first gen bey included, not 100% sure which one. I also purchased the beyblade movie with a random promo inside as well! Both DVD's are sealed. I also purchased a clear draciel, black seaborg. Red dranzer v2, 2 purple driger f in a bundle with ccg cards sealed. Also a blue seaborg limited blue ver. A blue flash leopard, and a lot of used blades as well. I will more than likely do an unboxing of each item as they come in over the next few weeks.
(Jan. 11, 2019  5:07 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Most recent purchase and hey, finally a Burst purchase again. It's certainly been a while.

[Image: a0h3mf.jpg]

This is the only RBV prize I got that was confirmed, I really didn't bother gambling this time, the selection didn't interest me overall.

Anyway, I really love the look of the layer, that blue colour looks pretty good and it's pretty slick. One thing I never knew about the layer was that the centre was painted metallic blue, which does look cool. The teeth weren't as tight as I thought but it should be enough to make aK a tough layer. The stickers weren't too bad, except for the yellow ones for the fans, I HATED putting those on, the place they're applied on is tucked into the layer and it's hard to reach your finger to apply them on properly. 12 is meh, not a fan of 12 myself. Expand looks cool and has a cool idea but it scrapes pretty easily on Eternal, maybe Bearing will work better on it. Green Eternal looks cool, so hey, nice!

The stock performance isn't that good, it lost to stock mG stamina wise, and it scrapes too easily. But it is a stock beyblade after all, with something light like 12 too. I think the layer will be good with another setup. Would definitely recommend this beyblade.

I enjoy reading your opinions when you get something new. Very informative! Keep it up!
Just managed to pick up the very first (to my knowledge, anyway) Takara Beystadium ever made back in 1999 for only about $47 still sealed. I always fantasized about having "the stadiums they use in the show" as a kid, which ended up in me wanting after this model especially (blue being my favorite color). So glad I finally got the opportunity to pick one up after all this time. Hoping to eventually get most of the Takara stadiums from this era.

Here's how it looks: https://imgur.com/vcSUAPU

I also recently picked up a used Grip Attacker, Bakushin-Oh, and Takara tornado stadium from the G-Revolution Challenge Set, so I'm really looking forward to receiving those soon too!
Got Xcalibur Force Xtreme today from ThePortal! I picked it up for Classic, Xtreme, and the launcher, and I can confidently say it was worth it. The Xtreme matches my Cho-Z Valkyrie, the Xcalibur layer is nice (albeit wobblier than I anticipated, haha), and the string launcher means that I can finally escape the artery whips my Long Beylauncher L gives my wrist and hand. All in all a worthwhile purchase, even if you're just pursuing it for collection.

X.F.X https://imgur.com/a/EVfd8n3
Just recently picked up another early 1999 Beyblade stadium from Takara! This time it was the U Type, for just $27 sealed! I also picked up Megaro-Arm and Spark Knight sealed, and a Sparkling Attacker used. Currently trying to get a Polta to go along with those. These early pre-Spin-Gear Beyblades aren't too expensive (barring a couple), so I'm pretty excited to try and get a full collection!
[Image: lIXmk8E.jpg]

Got my Revive Phoenix DL–I mean, Dead Phoenix.0.At!
(Feb. 09, 2019  2:26 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: lIXmk8E.jpg]

Got my Revive Phoenix DL–I mean, Dead Phoenix.0.At!

Nice DLCs you have there Wink
Dang @[Kei], how many of those Dead Phoenixes did you order? What are you, some kind of Extra Cruelty Phoenix Farm?
(Feb. 09, 2019  6:09 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Dang @[Kei], how many of those Dead Phoenixes did you order? What are you, some kind of Extra Cruelty Phoenix Farm?

Seven. I'll probably keep two for myself, but the rest are for the Toronto community!
So I haven't posted here in a while, not because I didn't buy anything Beyblade related, far from it. It's just that most of the stuff I got wasn't really worth talking about and I mostly got B-Daman stuff at this time. But the Beyblade stuff I did get and never really gave a mention was:

Translucent Green 145WD Track and Bottom
Black Fang Leone 130W²D
Clear FGrin Bottom
1x Beyblade Zero G RBV1
2x Beyblade Zero G RBV2
2x Beyblade Zero G RBV3
Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Geist Fafnir .8'.Ab
Buster Xcalibur .1'.Sw
B-124 Long Bey Left Launcher Set

Yeah most of it was MFB related as I was in an MFB mood at the time, but only Kronos was even slightly worth talking about honestly, which I love by the way, that bey is really strong stamina wise, and I love the design. The RBVs were nothing much, didn't get any prize beys or anything I really cared about. The FGrin and 145WD left me with little to talk about really. Black Fang Leone looks cool but I wasn't too passionate over it. There was also Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF which is a nice looking beyblade, and was really fun to use, but surprisingly, I had nothing really to say, it is what it is.

For Burst, I had Geist Fafnir .8'.Ab and Buster Xcalibur .1'.Sw, which honestly, I actually have no idea why I didn't talk about these beys because I really love them and they're pretty gorgeous beys. They're both really fun. Perhaps I'll review these someday. The B-124 set, I only got this set to complete my Fafnir with the Proof frame, which is my favourite frame alongside Bump. The launchers are cool but I hardly used most of the stuff. One interesting thing to note is that the metal ball inside that Weight Damper is almost exactly the same as the Metal Shot from Battle B-Daman, only being ever so slightly larger, but it's practically the same.

Anyways... enough of that, time to show what I thought was worth posting about...

[Image: 3312eiq.jpg]

This set is gorgeous! I have been wanting this set forever, but I could never find a good price for them, until I saw one in Zenmarket for £31, which was a great deal for them. The beautiful recolours, those exotic coloured parts and that lovely clear launcher setup. The beyblade recolours are definitely my favourite recolours ever, even moreso than Ice Blue Xeno Xcalibur, moreso than black Alter Chronos, more than black Revive Phoenix, more than Green Victory Valkyrie. All of them look equally great, I really couldn't decide which was my favourite one, but I suppose I'll lean towards that Kreis Satan, but it's super close. I didn't put stickers on as I didn't think they needed them, and it leaves my options open. I won't be using them either, well, I'll use blue Flugel, but I've ordered another one so perhaps I'll wait till that arrives. I won't even use the launcher because it looks too good to use. This set will simply just be a display piece for me.
I purchased Right αrtemis 4 Proof Orbit and Left αpollos 12 Meteor Sword (both from RBV 14) on ever-wish.com . Supposedly, the package was already delivered, but it's in Virginia, while I live in New Jersey... Either they gave me the wrong tracking code or my Beys are a few states away ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Feb. 26, 2019  3:57 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I purchased Right αrtemis 4 Proof Orbit and Left αpollos 12 Meteor Sword (both from RBV 14) on ever-wish.com . Supposedly, the package was already delivered, but it's in Virginia, while I live in New Jersey... Either they gave me the wrong tracking code or my Beys are a few states away ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oof. Any updates? Did your Beys ever arrive?
(Mar. 04, 2019  1:39 AM)Jack Frosty Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2019  3:57 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I purchased Right αrtemis 4 Proof Orbit and Left αpollos 12 Meteor Sword (both from RBV 14) on ever-wish.com . Supposedly, the package was already delivered, but it's in Virginia, while I live in New Jersey... Either they gave me the wrong tracking code or my Beys are a few states away ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oof. Any updates? Did your Beys ever arrive?

Yes, they are exactly the ones I ordered. Turns out, I was given the tracking code of another customer. In the end, it took a bit over a week to get here, so I'm only going to buy random boosters from that site from now on.
Got a 4D Wing Pegasis 90WF for 5 Euros including shipping costs, pretty good deal imo. It's my 3th genuine 4D Wing Pegasis now.
Normally I don't post about my purchases for Hasbro beys because:

1. I may already have the TT variant and don't feel like talking about it.
2. I generally don't care about Hasbro beyblades as much as TT.
3. And most importantly, they're discontinued in the UK after Switchstrike wave 1 and they're rather spotty with what we get, we missed out on later dual layer waves but got wave 1 Switchstrikes. I don't order most of the missing stuff we UK bladers never got because I get the TT versions instead, when possible.

However, what I got shuts down all of those reasons.

[Image: 2ef02o1.jpg]

Yeah, so I've decided to order Orichalcum O3, reason being is that the TT version is a ridiculous £300-400 which isn't worth it for a beyblade in my opinion. However, this beyblade looks amazing, even though I don't have the original to compare it to, I can tell that Hasbro really nailed the aesthetics and feel of the original. Besides the lack of painted disk (which isn't an issue for me) and having slopes, this is nearly a perfect replica. The driver kept its metal which I am very happy to hear, and this honestly feels like the TT version. The layers paint application is incredible and even looking close up, it's great. The performance is fine, it seemed more balanced than the original and I'm fine with it.

By far the best thing is the value, not only was this well done to replicating the original version, but it's also way cheaper and has a launcher that comes with it. This is definitely worth the purchase and it's definitely my favourite Hasbro Burst beyblade so far.
[Image: 2zp85so.jpg]

Oh look another Beyblade purchase! This time I got the RBV14 Prize Bey Driger Fang .0.Xt. This beyblade looks stunning, I really dig the silver plastic used in it, it has a nice pearlish look to it and looks cleaner than the Wolborg layer. The 0 disk is cool, but I already have a lot of, and for some reason mine looks seriously scratched up, but it's probably just my particular mold. Xtend, while useless looks great in that silver and just works with Driger Fang in my opinion.

Now obviously this is useless competitive wise, but out of all the BSB beyblades stock, this is actually pretty strong. The layer has amazing teeth, and the beyblade can destabilize another on taller mode. One thing to note that is this layer did gash a few of my layers slightly, which was honestly surprising but I guess it's not too big of an issue.

I love this beyblade, definitely my favourite of all the Bakuten Shoot Rising remakes so far. I also much prefer this over the original counterpart.
[Image: lQ9LdFL.jpg]

[Image: i84vzCf.jpg]

- B-00 Cho-Z Royal King Spriggan 10 Jolt’ (CoroCoro Limited) x10

Can't wait to try Jolt'!
Ordered this lot for 30 Euros:

Thief Phoenic
Hyperblade Phantom Orion
Proto Nemesis Spark FX
Ldrago Guardian Spark FX
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Stamina Ver.
Inferno Sagittario
Lightning Ldrago
Lightning Ldrago (Vortex stadium ver.)
Burn Phoenix
Rock Scorpio
Rock Leone
Cyber Pegasis
Dark Bull
Earth Wolf
Vulcan Horuseus
Storm Pegasis
Spiral Leone (Combo)
Cyber Lacerta
XTS Tempo Hammer Hit
XTS Kerbecs blade blast
Super vortex beystadium
Max stampede beystadium

How did I do?
(Mar. 10, 2019  1:49 AM)Beyfather Wrote: Ordered this lot for 30 Euros:

Thief Phoenic
Hyperblade Phantom Orion
Proto Nemesis Spark FX
Ldrago Guardian Spark FX
Inferno Sagittario
Lightning Ldrago
Burn Phoenix
Rock Scorpio
Rock Leone
Cyber Pegasis
Dark Bull
Earth Wolf
Vulcan Horuseus
Storm Pegasis
Spiral Leone (Combo)
Cyber Lacerta
XTS Tempo Hammer Hit
XTS Kerbecs blade blast
Super vortex beystadium
Max stampede beystadium

How did I do?
Great! That’s about 34 USD!
(Mar. 10, 2019  2:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  1:49 AM)Beyfather Wrote: Ordered this lot for 30 Euros:

Thief Phoenic
Hyperblade Phantom Orion
Proto Nemesis Spark FX
Ldrago Guardian Spark FX
Inferno Sagittario
Lightning Ldrago
Burn Phoenix
Rock Scorpio
Rock Leone
Cyber Pegasis
Dark Bull
Earth Wolf
Vulcan Horuseus
Storm Pegasis
Spiral Leone (Combo)
Cyber Lacerta
XTS Tempo Hammer Hit
XTS Kerbecs blade blast
Super vortex beystadium
Max stampede beystadium

How did I do?
Great! That’s about 34 USD!

Had an earlier lot for about 45 euros containing:
Diablo Nemesis TT
Flash Sagittario TT
Scythe Kronos TT
Death Quetzalcoatl TT
Duo Uranus TT
Wing Pegasis TT
L drago Guardian TT
L drago destroy TT
Big Bang Pegasis TT
Kreis cygnus TT
Flash Sagittario Hyperblade
Jade jupiter Hyperblade
Meteo Ldrago rush ver. TT
Beylauncher LR

Probably the best lot I have ever got, all of the beys where nearly unused
(Mar. 10, 2019  2:35 AM)Beyfather Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  2:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Great! That’s about 34 USD!

Had an earlier lot for about 45 euros containing:
Diablo Nemesis TT
Flash Sagittario TT
Scythe Kronos TT
Death Quetzalcoatl TT
Duo Uranus TT
Wing Pegasis TT
L drago Guardian TT
L drago destroy TT
Big Bang Pegasis TT
Kreis cygnus TT
Flash Sagittario Hyperblade
Jade jupiter Hyperblade
Meteo Ldrago rush ver. TT
Beylauncher LR

Probably the best lot I have ever got, all of the beys where nearly unused

That’s about 50 USD! I need to get 1 of these lots!