Recent Beyblade Purchases

So I only got 3 RBV 4s and I got, not only Q2 BUT DRIGER S AS WELL! I also got O2UJ and while I would have preferred D2JO, I don't care too much right now. I am so happy!
Original post removed because I put it in the wrong place ^_^;;;

But to replace that; I bought 3 Dranzer S' and a Gold Dragoon S (all Burst beys) the other day! Super excited to have 2 of the 4 Saint Beasts. Now, to get the other 2...
I'm happy for you Hato, but this is Recent Beyblade Purchases Tongue_out
(Dec. 26, 2016  6:20 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: [Image: I29o5aZ.jpg]
yee

"yee" I agree Tongue_out Nice picture Smile
Got Takara Tomy 4D Duo Uranus 230WD in mint condition for 3 euro's.
(Dec. 26, 2016  10:26 PM)UBeyfather Wrote: Got Takara Tomy 4D Duo Uranus 230WD in mint condition for 3 euro's. ?

Where? Can you link me?
(Dec. 26, 2016  10:28 PM)mj9 Wrote: Where? Can you link me?

I got it from a Dutch 2nd hand trade site. 
What is the website called?
(Dec. 28, 2016  3:21 AM)BeyGa Wrote: I'm so happy! Just got this guy! Grin

[Image: R3BZFHa.jpg]

Nice! Is that Wolborg 2?
(Dec. 28, 2016  3:32 PM)KingVictory Wrote: Nice! Is that Wolborg 2?

Yep! :D
I waited for so long, and wanted this Beyblade so much! Now I finally got it! \o/
Got 6 Hasbro singles, 4starters, and stadium set, starting to show up at Targets in the US.
Perhaps my last Burst purchases ever:
- Lost Longinus
- three B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5
- Beast Behemoth
- B-64 Custom Set Speed Ver.

Also to come:
- two Dranzer S Burst Ver.
- Metal Faces
- BeyLauncher LR
- two Zero-G BeyLaunchers
(Dec. 29, 2016  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Perhaps my last Burst purchases ever:

no way!!

[Image: isEZHi1.jpg]

- B-24 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evil-eye Wing Needle x10

I pulled:
- Evil-eye Wing Needle x1
- Deathscyther Armed Blow (Teal) x 1
- Wyvern Central Needle (Brown) x2
- Odin Armed Claw (Blue) x1
- Odin Oval Fusion (Purple) x3
- Valkyrie Oval Needle (Yellow) x2

Before I opened these I was going to say this is the last time I buy RBV2, but then I didn't pull any red Wyvern. Argh! I've bought 20 of them since October now and have pulled none. Although, I guess it's somewhat balanced by my good fortune of only pulling a single Evil-eye LOL.
(Dec. 29, 2016  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Perhaps my last Burst purchases ever:
- Lost Longinus
- three B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5
- Beast Behemoth
- B-64 Custom Set Speed Ver.

Also to come:
- two Dranzer S Burst Ver.
- Metal Faces
- BeyLauncher LR
- two Zero-G BeyLaunchers

Oh? The Burst series not doing it for you?
Compared to how fun the Metal Fight Beyblade tournaments I recently hosted were, no thanks. It really made me realise that it was abnormal.
(Dec. 31, 2016  3:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Compared to how fun the Metal Fight Beyblade tournaments I recently hosted were, no thanks. It really made me realise that it was abnormal.

Would be really cool if you posted somewhere to compare your experience with the two! I've played Burst almost exclusively since it was released, and while the few times we've gone back to MFB in Toronto have been fun (I still think Limited is absolutely the best format), I can't say that they in any way made me question my own enjoyment of Beyblade Burst. So it would be interesting to have a discussion about the differences you saw that made you look at the series negatively. Maybe there's some aspects that either of us are overlooking.
Well, for sure the ability to use left-spin is a clear pivotal point for me in both HMS and Metal Fight Beyblade that I noticed, which is why I am giving Burst a chance with Lost Longinus. However, it is coming so late into this game... Similar to how I wasted almost ten hours of my life over twenty weeks trying to give the Burst anime a chance.

I cannot exactly determine what I dislike about Beyblade Burst, but it is aberrant that I would have so much fun in Metal Fight Beyblade while always maintaing records close to fifty-fifty, in comparison. It just seems to me like I comprehend and accept what went wrong with my matches in Metal Fight Beyblade rather than in Burst, where the results do not match.
Personally i'm not feeling the burst gimmick much either. Yeah in theory it could've been great but in practise with how terribly Takara has managed it it's clearly not. I'm not gonna quit going to tournaments but i'd say Burst is easily the worst beyblade era out of all of them.
(Dec. 31, 2016  11:51 AM)Ultra Wrote: Personally i'm not feeling the burst gimmick much either. Yeah in theory it could've been great but in practise with how terribly Takara has managed it it's clearly not. I'm not gonna quit going to tournaments but i'd say Burst is easily the worst beyblade era out of all of them.

Yeah, I'm gonna love Beyblade no matter what, but the way it has been handled this time around has been somewhat lacking. They could have at least come up with a way for the disks to not rattle all of the time.
Recently purchased:

B-21
B-22
B-48 Xeno Xcalibur
Wyvern Armed Massive (credit purchase)
Dragoon S Smoke clear ver (just my name for it because the official name is terrible)
B-67 Random Booster vol 5 full set
Lost Longinus
last order of this year:
RBV5 full set
L2
Heavy set
Dranzer SD burst version
Golden God Bey
a couple of xtreme drivers too
I ordered a load of Burst stuff will update when they arrive