Recent Beyblade Purchases

1x xeno xcalibur
1x triple booster set
(Jan. 18, 2017  10:49 PM)Morsoe Wrote: bought some more

got

Urubogu 03 (Ariel) nib - 1500 yen

spike Charmeleon nib - 1200 yen
 Spike Charmeleon?
(Jan. 19, 2017  12:01 AM)Ultra Wrote:  Spike Charmeleon?

I think he means Spike Lizard
(Jan. 19, 2017  12:14 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I think he means Spike Lizard

I assumed I just amazed at how bad the translation was.
Just got a Doomscizor, Wyvron and Supergrip Launcher at Target! Well, I didn't buy them, my mother did Tongue_out I can't wait to get them! Maybe you can expect some testings? Wink
Paid for a Dranzer S lol.
Gonna get L2, prizes for my upcoming giveaway, Quad Quetzalcoatl and a few MFB parts. Plus Hasbro Burst. :p
are the giveaway prizes gonna be hasbro or TT burst or do you not want to tell yet @[Brisk AquarioHD]
(Jan. 19, 2017  5:15 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: are the giveaway prizes gonna be hasbro or TT burst or do you not want to tell yet @[Brisk AquarioHD]
Both. *teehee*
oh really cool. can't wait to enter. it's gonna be great I can already tell. did u pick up any 2-pack starters at Target? they're only $10. basically buy 1 get 1
(Jan. 19, 2017  5:18 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: oh really cool. can't wait to enter. it's gonna be great I can already tell. did u pick up any 2-pack starters at Target? they're only $10. basically buy 1 get 1
I'll consider getting them! Smile
Is there a difference between metal fight and metal fight limited?

sorry I'm new
(Jan. 19, 2017  5:30 AM)Dark Rex Wrote: Is there a difference between metal fight and metal fight limited?

sorry I'm new

Hey, how's it going? 

Yup, there is a difference! In Limited (LTD), some parts are restricted unlike the Standard (STD) format. You could read more about it here:
https://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf

But next time, try posting in this thread, haha

Just lemme know if you need anything! Hope you have a good time here!
(Jan. 19, 2017  5:30 AM)Dark Rex Wrote: Is there a difference between metal fight and metal fight limited?

sorry I'm new

These questions should be in ask a question get an answer for the future but the difference is limited has a a ban list which basically removes 4d/synchromesh from the game so you go back to playing pre-maximum series

sorry I'm new

MFB Limited is a game format created by the WBO which bans most of the later, heavier parts released. This means that many older, outclassed parts become useful, which really opens up a lot of possibilities for new customizations.

MFB Standard has few restrictions, with almost all legitimate Hasbro, Takara-Tomy, and Sonokong parts being legal. Standard focuses mostly on the extremely heavy and powerful parts released later in the series.
(Jan. 19, 2017  12:14 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I think he means Spike Lizard

(Jan. 19, 2017  12:22 AM)Ultra Wrote: I assumed I just amazed at how bad the translation was.

haha yeah, I just copied and pasted the name from the website obviously japanese heheheh plus I also read it as chameleon as well not charmeleon only just clocked haha
You guys really should be pointing him towards out new awesome Rules & Resources (linked to under "More" in the main menu)! The old rulebook linked to above is no longer in use.

sorry I'm new

You can find the rulebooks for each format (including Metal Fight and Metal Fight Limited) here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...XJtUXJ1SmM

[Image: OZ5zV6l.jpg]

- B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5 Gigant Gaia x14
- B-66 Starter Lost Longinus .N.Sp x1
- BG-02 Minoboros Layer x2

Ended up getting 2 of everything in RBV4 except for G2 and the blue X2 (I got one of each).

Had to pay over double retail value for my L2 since it sold out so quickly back in December and I wanted to have it ASAP for Toronto tournaments ... I could have ordered just one back then, but I was trying to find a place that would sell 5 or 6 and by the time I accepted this wasn't going to happen, everywhere else was sold out and didn't even have one lol.

Super happy with the Minoboros Layers. They came with some junk parts on YJA and were apparently used, but they seem to be in pristine condition!
So my first hlj order came in
1x Valkyrie spread survive
1x xcalibur force Xtreme
1x wyvern armed massive
1x Neptune armed zephyr
1x long winder ( is any difference if the handle is horizontal or vertical)
1xobelisk Odin triple Xtreme
1xspriggan heavy defense
I bought and I'm waiting for this:
Xeno Xcalibur Down Orbit
Unlock Unicorn Upper Trans
Beast Behemoth Heavy Hold
Sword Launcher
Master Dragoon (Purple)
Wolborg 4
Dragoon S
Dranzer V
Just got 2 Lost Longinus, Quad Quetzalcoatl J.P. and three Long Winders (prizes for the last tournament haha) in the mail. Waiting for Dranzer S and bought some MFB parts as well.
Missed the mailman today delivering some B-70 blue sword launchersUnhappy
Will have to pick them up at post office next week, and will have some for sale once I get some pics;-)
I recently bought:

MFB
Dragooon Gold Version
2x Metal Stone Face Custom

BURST
Dranzer Spiral 
Super Custom Heavy Ver.
Super Custom Speed Ver.
Jail Jormungand
Beast Behemoth
Lost Longinus
Random Booster 5 Full set.
Valktryek V2
Spryzen S2
Kerbeus K2
Roktavor R2

Rip my wallet.
Blue Hell Kerbecs and gunmetal Gaia Dragoon V.
where did you buy it ebay? and did you get it already?
Hasbro Beyblade Burst is finally in stores near me, so I picked up some new stuff: V2BV, S2KU, and the VWA/URD double pack. I may also go back and pick up a Doomscizor and R2 for testing Eee
also if you bought it on ebay you can ask them to help you with the package