Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Dec. 31, 2016  11:37 PM)mj9 Wrote: I ordered a load of Burst stuff will update when they arrive

What you order?
(Dec. 31, 2016  11:41 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: What you order?

I can't remember all of it but it was basically competing parts I will update when they start to arrive as I ordered from different retailers
:D B-33 stadium arrived today(well it was technically yesterday)
Just purchased the following beyblades for 40 euros, all takara tomy except the ds game counter leone

Death Quetzelcoatl, L drago Guardian , Flash Sagitarrio , Diablo nemesis, beat lynx, Jade Jupiter (hyperblades/4D) , L Drago destroy, scythe Kronos , Kreis Cygnus , METEO L Drago Rush Version, big bang Pegasus, beylauncher L/r (is een stringlauncher) counter Leone (van de DS game) duo uranus, MF flash scorpio W145MF [Image: teGGULp.jpg][Image: PAXXQzR.jpg]
Just ordered Rising Ragnaruk for $15. Glad to finally have one, since Rantaro is my favorite character. Ultimately decided to stick to TT for know instead of Hasbro's stuff for consistency in customization.
Yesterday I got
1x Beylogger
1x Deathscyther Oval Accel
My first takara burst purchases
P.s why does my light Launcher keep falling off my Beylogger
(Jan. 10, 2017  11:24 PM)mj9 Wrote: Yesterday I got
1x Beylogger
1x Deathscyther Oval Accel
My first takara burst purchases
P.s why does my light Launcher keep falling off my Beylogger

You must snap the beylogger into place on your light launcher
(Jan. 10, 2017  11:47 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: You must snap the beylogger into place on your light launcher

I have it keeps falling off but
(Jan. 10, 2017  11:48 PM)mj9 Wrote: I have it keeps falling off but

Did you snap those grey things into place? And line up the four pegs with your launcher?
The snaps are super tight and you litterally need a table or floor, as advised by the guide booklet included in the product, to be able to remove the BeyLogger from a launcher. Therefore, either one of your items must be fake.
(Jan. 11, 2017  12:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The snaps are super tight and you litterally need a table or floor, as advised by the guide booklet included in the product, to be able to remove the BeyLogger from a launcher. Therefore, either one of your items must be fake.

There authentic items ... and I managed to resolve the issue
Haha I just purchased Hasbro Burst stuff for the first time! I got a Starter Pack of Valtryek V2, a Supergrip Launcher, a Valtryek Booster and a Doomscizer Booster.

lol my mom was struggling to pronounce all of their names. it'll be in the beyhunt video. XD
Just baught limited facebolts. Clear Green with tattooed pegasis, black with silver Wbba sign and a black with bronze WBBA sign for 6 CAD
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/330771657413?_trk...EBIDX%3AIT
I have been experiencing quite a lot of bad luck this week, since Sunday, but out of three B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5, I just pulled a Gigant Gaia, a white Xeno Xcalibur and the Draciel S Burst Ver. Not bad at all. And my Beast Behemoth's Hold tip seems to spin freely well, unlike all Revolves I ever got. Woo.
Wow, congrats hahaha.

I personally never had any luck with those damn random boosters.
Just won a Burst Dranzer S for $24. Tongue_out_wink
(Jan. 11, 2017  3:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have been experiencing quite a lot of bad luck this week, since Sunday, but out of three B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5, I just pulled a Gigant Gaia, a white Xeno Xcalibur and the Draciel S Burst Ver. Not bad at all. And my Beast Behemoth's Hold tip seems to spin freely well, unlike all Revolves I ever got. Woo.

Congrats Kai-V. It definitely reminds me of my luck on 3 RBV 4's.
(Jan. 11, 2017  8:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Congrats Kai-V. It definitely reminds me of my luck on 3 RBV 4's.

Yo we are litterally connected or what hah? We both get only three copies of a Random Booster and we both pull the two rares hah.
(Jan. 11, 2017  9:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo we are litterally connected or what hah? We both get only three copies of a Random Booster and we both pull the two rares hah.

Maybe we both had the same sellers haha.
All were unopened though hah. I bought from marchenshop on Rakuten Global.
(Jan. 11, 2017  10:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: All were unopened though hah. I bought from marchenshop on Rakuten Global.

Definitely different sellers hah.
Got a new supergrip launcher 4.99 from Amazon and found some of the Hasbro 2-packs of starters for only 9.99 at Target, so that's half off!
just ordered
dranzer burst version nib 1500yen
spark knight nib 400
double hms launcher nib 1500yen

oh got one random booster vol 3 a while back and got yeager ygdrasil haha
For January, got:

B-66 Lost Longinus
B-67 RBV5 full set
a second B-63 Beast Behemoth
Dranzer S. S.T.
WBBA Valkyrie/Spriggan Layer Set
Amaterios Aero Assault (the rare bey get ver.)
Dragoon SWX.
BB-117 Strongest Blader Set (sonokong)
and will likely buy a Gold God Bey before the month's over
bought some more

got

Urubogu 03 (Ariel) nib - 1500 yen

spike Charmeleon nib - 1200 yen