Recent Beyblade Purchases

Dranzer S Burst Ver. for 972 yen only - ✓
(Nov. 28, 2016  3:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Dranzer S Burst Ver. for 972 yen only - ✓

You should sooo tell us from where 8)
There was only one in stock, otherwise for sure I would have shared the link hah.
Wow, the prices for Dranzer S.S.T. have really gone up it seems. Luckily I was able to order seven of them for a similar price on the release date.
(Nov. 28, 2016  8:48 PM)Kei Wrote: Wow, the prices for Dranzer S.S.T. have really gone up it seems. Luckily I was able to order seven of them for a similar price on the release date.

Really? Seven? From where hah? I think most middlemen sold for over 1200 yen.
(Nov. 28, 2016  9:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2016  8:48 PM)Kei Wrote: Wow, the prices for Dranzer S.S.T. have really gone up it seems. Luckily I was able to order seven of them for a similar price on the release date.

Really? Seven? From where hah? I think most middlemen sold for over 1200 yen.

There was a couple stores on Rakuten that had them. I had to order 3 from one place and 4 from another.
What hah? I looked on Rakuten stores as well dude, was I just a few minutes too late hah?
My launcher rubbers finally came in! My launcher configuration is finally complete... for now!

https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/p...eJfT2h7bJU
I got a random booster vol 4. in the mail today. it was only 1 box because it was the last on in stock when I bought it.

I got the green holy horusood. Not what I was hoping for (wanted driger of course) but I like the green colour on the layer plus it came with orbit driver which I didn't have yet.
(Nov. 30, 2016  12:31 AM)Captain_Pancake Wrote: I got a random booster vol 4. in the mail today. it was only 1 box because it was the last on in stock when I bought it.

I got the green holy horusood. Not what I was hoping for (wanted driger of course) but I like the green colour on the layer plus it came with orbit driver which I didn't have yet.

Hey, turn your PMs on. I can't PM you.
(Nov. 30, 2016  12:32 AM)VethixoDisco Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2016  12:31 AM)Captain_Pancake Wrote: I got a random booster vol 4. in the mail today. it was only 1 box because it was the last on in stock when I bought it.

Hey, turn your PMs on. I can't PM you.

Sorry about that should be fixed now. Didn't realize it was off
I'm just so happy right now, I needed to share this!

Besides getting the Dranzer S .S.T and the regular releases from November. I got a Dranzer G and a Wolborg 2 NIB! I'm actually not believing in this. Joyful_3'
Just bought the following (All New in Box):
x2 Driger F
x1 Dragoon S
x1 Draciel S
x1 Polta
x1 Spark Knight
x1 Dragoon G
x1 Death Gargoyle MS
x1 Cyber Dragoon
x1 Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec
x1 Dark Dragoon
x1 Wyborg
x1 Gaia Dragoon (Red Version)
x2 Galman (Clear Green)
x1 Ariel 3 (Wolborg)
x1 Gaia Dragoon V
x1 Dragoon V (Silver Metal Version)
x1 Ultimate Dragoon
x1 Master Dranzer
x1 Wolborg 2
x1 Metal Bearing Stinger
x1 Galeon White (Paint Kit)
(Nov. 28, 2016  9:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What hah? I looked on Rakuten stores as well dude, was I just a few minutes too late hah?

Haha, must have been since they've disappeared from everywhere other than YJA now!
Actually the guy whom I got one from is still selling similar deals, but he requires bank transfers... I will try that out today but it is turning out to be way more problematic than I thought hah. I am not even sure I want to encourage people to buy from him now.
[Image: AS9cnJf.jpg]

my longest yeah boi ever.jpeg
[Image: CP6PIdd.jpg]

- BG-04 Random Layer Collection Vol.4 Complete Set x4
 - B-00 Dranzer Spiral.S.T. x7

Got these a few days ago! Using some of the gachapon Layers as prizes for future Tournaments in Toronto. :)
Bought Dark Deathscyther Jerk Orbit, Kaiser Kerbeus Limited Press, Blue Xcalibur Layer and a Wide Survivor weight Disk

Really happy about it and made K2GO (with D2's Orbit), it looks REALLY nice!
Just bought myself Kaiser Kerbeus L.P., Wild Wyvern V.O., Obelisk Odin T.X., Xeno Xcalibur M.I., Beast Behemoth H.H., Dark Deathscyther F.J. and Zillion Zeus I.W. 
Excited. :D
(Dec. 21, 2016  8:34 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Just bought myself Kaiser Kerbeus L.P., Wild Wyvern V.O., Obelisk Odin T.X., Xeno Xcalibur M.I., Beast Behemoth H.H., Dark Deathscyther F.J. and Zillion Zeus I.W. 
Excited. Grin

Wish I was the same, Some of these beys are 6 Australian dollars and another 11 Australian dollars on Ebay lol.
Bit back to front but sold my last bnib Dragoon ms (although I did keep one of the 3 but I made back my money and then some) took time but I sold it haha.

used the some of the money from the one just sold to buy
6 x Beyblade Burst: B-67 Random Booster Vol.5 Gigant Gaia .Q.F (really want the draciel)
5 x Beyblade Burst: B-61 Random Booster Vol.4 (B-61) really want the driger
and a longinus
(Dec. 21, 2016  3:55 PM)Morsoe Wrote: Bit back to front but sold my last bnib Dragoon ms (although I did keep one of the 3 but I made back my money and then some)  took time but I sold it haha.

used the some of the money from the one just sold to buy
6 x Beyblade Burst: B-67 Random Booster Vol.5 Gigant Gaia .Q.F (really want the draciel)
5 x Beyblade Burst: B-61 Random Booster Vol.4 (B-61)  really want the driger
and a longinus

You do know that Longinus is a starter right?
That's why he said Longinus and not random booster for Longinus. It's also why he put it on a separate line I assume Tyson Smile
(Dec. 21, 2016  10:36 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: You do know that Longinus is a starter right?

yup I do haha  Cute

(Dec. 21, 2016  10:55 PM)KingVictory Wrote: That's why he said Longinus and not random booster for Longinus. It's also why he put it on a separate line I assume Tyson Smile

thanks for explaining KingVictory