Recent Beyblade Purchases

[Image: IMG_3237.jpg]

got a lot of stuff today
(Feb. 12, 2017  1:19 PM)roux Wrote: [Image: IMG_3237.jpg]

got a lot of stuff today

What's the purple one in between virgo and Duo Uranus? It the purple metal system pegasis?
(Feb. 12, 2017  7:43 PM)Ultra Wrote: What's the purple one in between virgo and Duo Uranus? It the purple metal system pegasis?

It looks like it

got a lot of stuff today

Man you are so lucky, Baldur, Kirin V2, and Ameterious? (Not sure)
And all them MFB recolors and special editions
(Feb. 12, 2017  8:00 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It looks like it

true
(Feb. 12, 2017  11:01 PM)Mage Wrote: Man you are so lucky, Baldur, Kirin V2, and Ameterious? (Not sure)
And all them MFB recolors and special editions

no amaterios though. I got it some months ago.
btw I cant win even one battle and I bought Baldur and Amaterios from a member here
(Feb. 13, 2017  12:05 AM)roux Wrote: no amaterios though. I got it some months ago.
btw I cant win even one battle and I bought Baldur and Amaterios from a member here

Ooh, that's a lot of money :p
But yay, you now have the legendary duo
(Feb. 13, 2017  3:01 AM)Mage Wrote: Ooh, that's a lot of money :p
But yay, you now have the legendary duo
What I can reflect is the lump sum you pay for the beys is way cheaper than the amount you spent on collecting points for an unknown result (lose probably).
(Feb. 13, 2017  5:04 AM)roux Wrote: What I can reflect is the lump sum you pay for the beys is way cheaper than the amount you spent on collecting points for an unknown result (lose probably).

You managed to get the clear driger s layer!? That's awesome, Lucky you Smile
What should I buy from hasbro for burst so far to be competitive
(Feb. 13, 2017  5:20 AM)LONG SNAPPER Wrote: What should I buy from hasbro for burst so far to be competitive

Apparently Valtryek, Valtryek V2 and Unicrest only. However, that should be asked in the Purchase Consultation topic, since this thread is for purchases that have already been done.
(Feb. 13, 2017  5:16 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: You managed to get the clear driger s layer!? That's awesome, Lucky you Smile
It was way more expensive than now and Im regreting /-\
(Feb. 12, 2017  12:04 AM)mleunc Wrote: Got Hasbro D2 and W2 at Walmart todayJoyful_3

Awesome! But man, that foggy plastic still bothers me.
just bought a DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel for 1000yen / £7.00 looking forward to another logger
(Feb. 13, 2017  5:42 AM)roux Wrote: It was way more expensive than now and Im regreting /-\

Oh, I know how that feels Unhappy at least it's rare though, but yeah that's too bad.
So I purchased a used Red Burst stadium, but I figured out why it was only 30$. 

No clips lol

Still a good buy 
[Image: 5ffIK2l.jpg]

[Image: rmhueRc.jpg]

[Image: ZAO5Vkm.jpg]

Got a ton of cool stuff today!

- B-00 Lost Longinus.N.Sp. Gold Dragon Ver. x3
 - Minna no Kuji Dark Deathscyther.T.B. Mirage Clear Ver. x2
 - Minna no Kuji Dark Deathscyther.T.B. Bloody Red Ver. x2
 - Minna no Kuji Carabiner Grip Sky Blue x2
 - Minna no Kuji BeyContainer (Black) x1
 - Minna no Kuji Team Wristband Set x1
 - Minna no Kuji Acrylic Carabiners (Wild Wyvern & Zillion Zeus)
 - BG-05 Random Layer Collection Vol.5 Complete Set x3
*froths at the mouth for gold L2*
oh. my. goDD.

i cant
[Image: 8gY2cq.gif]

I think you're gonna really like that M2.

Oh, and don't forget to wear all the sweatbands at the same time.
One small detail I love about the Mirage Clear and Bloody Red D2 is that the Beyblade being bursted in the background on the box is the black Rising Ragnaruk "Last Get Prize" from the first Lawson/Minna no Kuji Lottery. Now that's attention to detail.

(Feb. 23, 2017  3:46 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Oh, and don't forget to wear all the sweatbands at the same time.

LOL. I want four of the black ones, in that case.

got a lot of stuff today

Awesome pick ups.
Just got these in today. Super happy even though had to pay a horrible customs fee. 

[Image: snZ92JX.jpg]

More pics of the beys 

Haha just bought this Metal Fusion/Fury lot for $15 from a garage sale haha. Very few good parts, like RFs. XD May consider giving good parts away for tourney prizes, like those grips!

[Image: jS9LJPxh.jpg]
[Image: KmOGn1Bh.jpg]
[Image: UNO85Djh.jpg]
[Image: sn0HBOhh.jpg]
(Feb. 25, 2017  7:16 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Haha just bought this Metal Fusion/Fury lot for $15 from a garage sale haha. Very few good parts, like RFs. XD May consider giving good parts away for tourney prizes, like those grips!

[Image: jS9LJPxh.jpg]
[Image: KmOGn1Bh.jpg]
[Image: UNO85Djh.jpg]
[Image: sn0HBOhh.jpg]

Awesome pick up, I lost a few of my mfb stuff but I miss battling with them.