Recent Beyblade Purchases

Yeah man Benji's right. If they send you the wrong item or falsely described item you can get your money back and don't have to send the item back, so the seller is the only one who has lost anything.
Spark FX Duo Ice-Titan 230WD and spark FX Wing Pegasus
Thanks Ultra and Benjohadi I'll be sure to that I will open a case and be sure he gets whats coming to him. However I'll give the seller one chance to redeem himself by responding to my message about the issue, and if he doesn't respond to my message I will open up a case on him and ebay will resolve it.
just bought a driger ms from dimsum2u. got it really cheap aswell. it'll be my first hms and i can't wait for it!
Bought an Omega Dragonis Hyperblade. I know it isn't competitive or really useful, but I don't care Tongue_out didn't have one. I also got a Crushing Blast 2 pack (Rock Zurafa R145WB & Torch Gemios W105CS) for collection.
Just recently arrived my big bang pegasus. Also for christmas... uh... too many to post... Lets just say i got the entire zero g lot Prize beys only... except for Bandid genbull... and also got most of the 4d lot. by the way... a second big bang pegasus arrived that my mom bought for me... how do you send something back that has no packing list? and that comes in an envelope that you have no idea whats in it?
That was one of my favorite double packs. I love the Rock Zurafa. The black Torch looks really cool to

Nice finding Omega Dragonis as well.
(Jan. 05, 2013  11:38 PM)Tri Wrote: That was one of my favorite double packs. I love the Rock Zurafa. The black Torch looks really cool to
for some reason the CS on Torch Gemios seems to stay aggressive longer than any other. I love it I bought that set to replace the same CS that I cracked the spike on and became illegal... I love aggressive CS for obvious reasons it's like an awesome usable version of the F: S...
I recently bought a Flash Sagittario 230WD and I gotta say it's pretty good.
Won a Scythe Kronos for $5.25!

For the second time, my Scythe's PC Frame cracked ..
(Jan. 06, 2013  10:54 AM)Cannon Wrote: Won a Scythe Kronos for $5.25!

For the second time, my Scythe's PC Frame cracked ..

Great Price! shame about the PC frame breaking twice though! But hey what a great price
Just bought a BB-01 without the Beypointer off eBay for around $12. The original color for Pegasis 105F is getting kind of rare(only four on eBay, and one auction is $80 and includes the beypointer, which is ludicrous), so I figured it'd be a good time to pick one up... after my purchase, only two affordable ones remain.
(Jan. 06, 2013  3:02 PM)Hazel Wrote: Just bought a BB-01 without the Beypointer off eBay for around $12. The original color for Pegasis 105F is getting kind of rare(only four on eBay, and one auction is $80 and includes the beypointer, which is ludicrous), so I figured it'd be a good time to pick one up... after my purchase, only two affordable ones remain.

I saw one for $90 on eBay all boxed and mint condition. I was like Chocked_2. But yeh, it's a good purchase and fun to play around with for fun xD. I have two, one used and the other in box mint condition with original launcher and bey pointer.

Good purchase if you're planning to use it for fun I guess.
I just ordered the original Pegasis 105F and also I orderd the WBBA 2012 Blue Wing Pegasus from Dimsum2u.
Edit: I also won 3 auctions for £2.90 each, the beys were Flash Sagittario, Death Quetzalcoatl and Scythe Kronos. In total it came to £8.70. I plan to custom paint the Death Quetzalcoatl and Scythe Kronos. When I won those beys, I couldn't believe I got them for so cheap.
Nice buy for the Blue Wing Pegasis. I saw they were around $13 (Or was that OkiwamTS?). Either way, nice purchase.
Bought
- Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF
- Custom Metal Face Stone (Blue)
- Synchrom Ultimate DX Set Stamina & Defense

Can't wait for all of them, trying to get back into beyblading, so this should be a nice start to my reintroduction to the meta.
gladiator bahamdia is a great be to get because of the gf
(Jan. 07, 2013  12:24 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Bought
- Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF
- Custom Metal Face Stone (Blue)
- Synchrom Ultimate DX Set Stamina & Defense

Can't wait for all of them, trying to get back into beyblading, so this should be a nice start to my reintroduction to the meta.
Think this is the smartest buy I've seen, the only thing missing is Dragoon and a Stadium, but you may have that already.

Already got muh Dragooon a while back, but I'm probably not gonna get a Zero-G stadium for a little, not entirely into the whole Zero-G stadia.
(Jan. 07, 2013  1:01 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Already got muh Dragooon a while back, but I'm probably not gonna get a Zero-G stadium for a little, not entirely into the whole Zero-G stadia.
I totally understand, Love the BB-10s not sold on the BBG-3/4 and they're still really expensive though just saw Plan B (on Ebay) has them for $37 which is the most reasonable I've seen
Just bought three more Hasbro beys on local store:

Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Bakushin Susanow 90WF
Cyber Aquario 105RF
On Amazon just now, I purchased Berserker Begirados, 2 Metal Face Bolts, Ray Unicorno, Dark Knight Dragooon, and a Metal Assist for my 3 Segment Launcher Grip.
How much did that total to, haha?
I just bought storm aquario, Death quetzacoatl and a set of metal faces
bout to get hell kerbecs unopened box and from hong kong for $.99 and $3.99 for shipping