Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Mar. 20, 2012  9:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: Gasp

Would you ever consider selling that RC?

Maybe, Unless I manage to get the DGMSUV AR, So I can display it. But otherwise yeah I would consider selling it. Tongue_out
My Jiraiya MS off ebay arrived today. I love the AR and the bey as a whole (and 3rd mold BP is nice), but the RC is noisy and has poor survival. I think the bearings may be rusty or something. It was NIB but yeah I don't know, perhaps it has less survival than I thought?

EDIT: After about 10 launches it seems to be working a lot smoother. EDIT: Yep, seems fine.
Evo: Sweet, lemme know Tongue_out
(Mar. 20, 2012  8:58 PM)Evolution Wrote: Here's the picture's of the RB Act 2. So yeah what do y'all think? Tongue_out
that's reli the worst part getting Einstein AR......-.-

Just set the deal for a Zero-G Attack Stadium and a Shinobi Salamander SW145SD.
Eee
time to update the purchase list (except the most recent bid on YJA, thats sick but hving some beys hidden and hard to identify)

===NICE ONES===
burning kerberus
cyber dragoon (original color)
cyber dragoon (white pearl recolor ver)
dark dragoon
dragoon V *3
dranzer auto change balancer (translated from its japanese name)
dranzer F (red)
dranzer F (black)
flame pegasus
flash leopard 1 &2
rock bison
seaborg (silver ver)
wolborg 4 (incompleted may be)

===DURRRRRRRRR===
driger s
gazzly
trygle
wyborg

===HMS===
dragoon ms *2 (original color)
blue dragoon ms

probably omitted some misc. beys.......dun want to mention them lol
Evo- Wow! That is SO nice!!!
Isn't that CWD God Ring? And that RC is of course youknowwhat... Tongue_out
That is an amazing thing to get! Only if the AR was a bit better, it would have been the best RB bey EVER!!!
Nice find, Evo. Enjoy that! Grin
That's CWD Defense Ring Jan, from Sea Dragon, the stuff Evolution took a picture of is what he got from the Random Booster ACT 2! The 4 beys in there you can get are red Death Gargoyle, lime green Dragoon MSUV, Sea Dragon and purple Einstein MS, so the stuff he got was amazing!

And am I the only one who likes purple Einstein's AR? It looks nice and it's good for compacts!
I think you're the luckiest person ever. One for having won it and two for getting an MSUV RC. The only way what you got could have been better was if you got a red DEMS AR instead of Einstein's or a complete green MSUV.
Lol I was really hoping to get that Red DEM's AR or the full Green DGMSUV, But nonetheless I'm still okay with what I got, Especially since I managed to get it for such a cheap price. Tongue_out
Zain- Ah yes, Evolution told me about that, haha!
But well, the Golden colour is certainly deceiving! :p
Okay so I just won a Mint Cyber Dragoon:Hasbro Version for $10 awesome!!!! Its all mines.
Wow, any plastic bey other than Dragoon G at that price is amazing!
IIRC, Cyber Dragoon is quite tough to look out for, and is also not that cheap... So, that is an amazing purchase.
(Mar. 21, 2012  6:55 PM)Zain Wrote: That's CWD Defense Ring Jan, from Sea Dragon, the stuff Evolution took a picture of is what he got from the Random Booster ACT 2! The 4 beys in there you can get are red Death Gargoyle, lime green Dragoon MSUV, Sea Dragon and purple Einstein MS, so the stuff he got was amazing!

And am I the only one who likes purple Einstein's AR? It looks nice and it's good for compacts!

It's actually CWD Free Defense Ring, the secret one.
(Mar. 22, 2012  12:43 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2012  6:55 PM)Zain Wrote: That's CWD Defense Ring Jan, from Sea Dragon, the stuff Evolution took a picture of is what he got from the Random Booster ACT 2! The 4 beys in there you can get are red Death Gargoyle, lime green Dragoon MSUV, Sea Dragon and purple Einstein MS, so the stuff he got was amazing!

It's actually CWD Free Defense Ring, the secret one.

Wow, I never even knew Sea Dragon had two CWD's! I always called CWD Free Defense Ring 'Defense Ring' cos out of the 3 Sea Dragons I owned, they all had CWD Free Defense Ring! Didn't even know the other one existed... are you sure CWD Free Defense Ring is the secret one? LOL Maybe I just got insanely lucky by having 3 of them and no CWD Defense Ring!
Yeah man. It's supposed to be the secret one anyway.

Though, I think the normal CWD Defense Ring is supposed to be better :\
The plastic from regular Defense Ring is the greatly preferred one, yes.
Wow, Diablo Nemesis is one bey I am looking out for! The site I was looking to buy from sold out all of its Diablos, restocked, and now, they are almost double the price than they were before... So, yeah!
I am looking to buy it soon, and its nice to see you get one. Smile
Nice purchase! I'll be looking forward to seeing it in the tourney, haha!
I got Cosmic Pegasis on the 19th,March,2012 in the mail

what did u guys get
I assume you mean Big Bang Pegasis..since Cosmic shouldn't be coming out for a while (May or June I believe?).
(Mar. 22, 2012  9:33 PM)ColarBlader2003 Wrote: I got Cosmic Pegasis on the 19th,March,2012 in the mail

what did u guys get

Are you just calling Big Bang Pegasus Cosmic Pegasus? The Hasbro Metal Fury version couldn't be out already; the estimation is May...
WTH?! From where?!
Here:

http://page21.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...j171165235

No one bid on it the first time it was put on so it got relisted, then I thought 'I might as well buy it if no one's gonna bid on it'