Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jan. 08, 2012  1:38 PM)DRAGOONMSUV9894 Wrote: I just won this Ebay Auction and im pretty excited, i really want a dragoon from the RB, also does anyone know if this seller is here on the WBO cause he/she has some wicked sweet stuff

Very nice stuff bro!! Smile You got a very good auction there, lucky for you I decided not to bid on it after all hahahahaa! Tongue_out_wink
That stuff is rare and all but all the parts there from the random boosters don't even make a full bey. Unless he intends to sell it or buy parts to complete the beys(which won't be easy since they are hard to find). Good luck wih the saint booster I guess.
thanks EVO and Ultrablader

UltraBlader
i actually do intend to sell the DZMF and RED DGMF AR's eventually so i can hopefully get some of my money back for more dragoon beyblades/mfb's for my collection

edit: i will also sell whats in the Saint Booster if its not dragoon (i got a 1/2 chance ill get something good price wise)
(Jan. 08, 2012  1:38 PM)DRAGOONMSUV9894 Wrote: I just won this Ebay Auction and im pretty excited, i really want a dragoon from the RB, also does anyone know if this seller is here on the WBO cause he/she has some wicked sweet stuff

GRRR i lost that sellers lots with the earth aquilla and quetalzoatl included. im pissed!!!!!! i won mercury anubis, infinty libra, and a gold aquario (pre hws) for $40 and a mercury anubis legend version for $10, i went and got a bakushin susanow lunar eclipse for $14 and a sol blaze lunar elipse version for $15, which were the main things i wanted but i still need quetzalcoatl!!!!!! ughhhh! i may also get a red fang leone later today, and i will be searching for a earth aquilla tri-set
(Jan. 08, 2012  7:31 PM)Fury Wrote: GRRR i lost that sellers lots with the earth aquilla and quetalzoatl included. im pissed!!!!!! i won mercury anubis, infinty libra, and a gold aquario (pre hws) for $40 and a mercury anubis legend version for $10, i went and got a bakushin susanow lunar eclipse for $14 and a sol blaze lunar elipse version for $15, which were the main things i wanted but i still need quetzalcoatl!!!!!! ughhhh! i may also get a red fang leone later today, and i will be searching for a earth aquilla tri-set

nice buys Fury, i think i saw that lot with the aquilla and quetz

im thinking about getting a Fang Leone Burning Claw sometime soon

(Jan. 07, 2012  7:20 PM)Technologic Wrote: Bought a Death, LDD, Cetus, and pre-order Diablo from Jaygrazer last night for $52.
That's a good price for all that.

I purchased me a Ultimate DX Set and a Diablo Nemesis (which i have recieved)
Sonokong gold driger s

Needed the tip and base clips.
I just won on ebey a Silver Quetz and a divine chimera! all for $25 Smile
(Jan. 09, 2012  5:51 AM)Omega12 Wrote: I just won on ebey a Silver Quetz and a divine chimera! all for $25 Smile
Wow! Nice purchases!

I bought Diablo Nemesis Grin
I know that I'll be having fun with its gimmick XD
(Jan. 09, 2012  4:06 AM)th!nk Wrote: Sonokong gold driger s

Needed the tip and base clips.

Wow, so cool!
Any special reason to get the Gold Driger S in place of the original one? Or was it just more easily available/less pricey?
Much cheaper. The AR/WD/Base aren't really very compatible with other parts (though I can put them on my sonokong dranzer S base with a wide survivor/defense or even 10 wide sometimes to make a basic zombie killer/LAD abuser, so it's not all bad.

But yeah, they're pretty cheap, I might find one cheaper if I looked around enough but I need a mint tip, and I need it asap. Also base clips.

I'm down one tip from my Driger S bases as I have three, one is a gold one so I rarely use it because it doesn't always fit right, and the tip went missing at my plastics tourney, the second (my first driger s) has a very, very worn tip, to the point I'm definitely no longer comfortable using it for competitive play, and the newer one is kinda over-aggro to me.
Hm, I never knew that! Chocked_2
I mean, I never knew Gold Series beys were cheap...
Probably the first case where recolors are cheaper than original colors...
The sonokong gold series ones are pretty cheap cos not many people buy them, they are somewhat poorly moulded, too. Like, the draciel s tips are either wonky or have a nub left from the moulding right on the tip Uncertain

But the dranzer S base from there is quite handy, if you get driger S as well, and a decent weight disk, they can make a nice zombie killer. The tip of the sonokong one is slightly smaller, thus, it's easier to control than the wild, stadium-fleeing performance of a normal one (though, tornado attack helps a lot).
Bought a Hasbro Wolborg 1 NIB for $10
and a Takara Dragoon A-89 NIB for $4,20 just to complete my plastics-collection
You have all the plastics, really ? What do you mean specifically when you say collection ?
Oh sorry Poseidon I mean I bought them, because I want to complete my collection but there are still a lot left to fullfill it.

With collection I do mean Plastics. I only own 1 MMB
Won this lot on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-HMS-lot..._500wt_922
I really wanted that grip flat ultimate, white averazer, and another dragoon ms xD
Whoa! That is an amazing purchase! You are getting GFCUV along with DGMS!!!! Joyful_2
SO NICE!
won myself a dark dragoon.. Smile
http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/230725300824?...1423.l2649
35USD with shipping included..hahahahha
i'm happy with it..forget about the driger v2 i purchased...the seller refund my payment and open a case because of unconfirmed adress?!?!?! nevermind...i'm not loosing anything.. XD
Death Quetzalcoatl, Phantom Orion and Beat Lynx just came yesterday. I have only opened Death Quetzalcoatl at the moment, but it looked almost 'intimidating' inside its fortress, in Attack Mode.
(Jan. 10, 2012  3:01 AM)ACfalcon14 Wrote: Won this lot on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-HMS-lot..._500wt_922
I really wanted that grip flat ultimate, white averazer, and another dragoon ms xD

I can recognize those beys!
The seller is DarkFox!When you ll email the seller to give him the shipping address could you give him my regards?
I recently purchased the BB-120 Ultimate Bey-ta stadium for approx. $70 free shipping (on sale). http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toupie-Beybla...8266c9528f
I really would like to know how well it works in person. Smile
I've also purchased the BB-110 Cosmo Blue string launcher from ebay(9$), as well as Fusion Hades.(30$) from KaizerMFB. xD
(Jan. 10, 2012  1:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Death Quetzalcoatl, Phantom Orion and Beat Lynx just came yesterday. I have only opened Death Quetzalcoatl at the moment, but it looked almost 'intimidating' inside its fortress, in Attack Mode.

Haha!
Phantom Orion's eyes on the MW will look 'intimidating' too! Not to forget the cute-looking, well-colored Beat Lynx! Joyful_2