Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jan. 12, 2012  6:28 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Cool video Bro! You got rob on 5SBB. I think that was opened before because NIB should have been inside a black plastic bag.

yea i thought is was weird too, the bottom tape was even cut :\ (and i didnt cut it or realize it til later.

oh well even if i sell them all i might get my $$ back at the least, but i might hold onto them for a little while.

Just purchased the new Thermal Lacerta Keychain beyblade. Smile Super excited!
I just a rev up launcher, hasbro, i dont like the colour of TT, sorry TT......

Hazel are those keychain beys worth it? If not ill probably attach it to my school bag

EDIT: I JUST BOUGHT!!! I ALWAYS DO SPELLING ERRORS!!!
(Jan. 13, 2012  1:36 PM)NaLu Wrote: I just a rev up launcher, hasbro, i dont like the colour of TT, sorry TT......

Hazel are those keychain beys worth it? If not ill probably attach it to my school bag

EDIT: I JUST BOUGHT!!! I ALWAYS DO SPELLING ERRORS!!!
Try using Firefox as your web browser and enable spell check. Works licke a charrme forre mee evry tyme! LOL
Internet Explorer is actually the only mainstream browser, other than mobile browsers, that don't have a spell check by default, as far as I know.

To stay vaguely on topic, a large order I have coming will arrive on Monday, apparently. Sadly, I leave for my holiday tomorrow, and won't be back til next Saturday, probably too late to pick up my package, so I will have to wait for the next Monday. And I am not a particularly patient person! I feel sorry for my parents on the drive home, they will have a very irate, impatient th!nk in the car if they decide to take a detour (unjustified as it may be, I cannot help it) Angry
i got mercury anubis, infinity libra, mercury anubis brave ver, gold aquario(from random booster 2 secret aries?) yesterday and i have a fang leone burning claw ver, sol blaze lunar eclipse ver, and bakushin susanow lunar eclipse version coming later this month. all of this cost around $100. off topic but i also got 2 chrome tim tebow cards and im waiting for one more and i also got a tebowing hoodie Grin
i also preordered kreis cygnus
@ Fury ...lucky i still need to get a variares -.-, i did get something good though dragoon ms, dranzer ms and master dragoon AR for $40 ^__^ i just cheered myself up
Whoa! That's a good deal! Who gave you Dragoon MS and Dranzer MS at such a low price? Or were those just ARs?
Fury- Wow, those are great, and beautiful purchases!
no, they were full blades (besides master dragoon) and apeopleman gave me the sweet deal Smile
Dragoon MS + Dranzer MS + Master Dragoon AR= $40.
*faints*
Except for the Master Dragoon AR, the other two beys cost WAY more individually than the total cost you paid for the three... Chocked_2
Wow, must get to apeopleman...
I too have just got 2 new beyblades.

I got Gravity Perseus and Ray Unicorno.
Let me know what else to buy for my beyblade collections.
Thx
Pls reply thx for reading.
i take it you buy hasbro natalie? if so if you havnt already get hades kerbecs and twisted tempo Wink
(Jan. 13, 2012  3:22 PM)Fury Wrote: i got mercury anubis, infinity libra, mercury anubis brave ver, gold aquario(from random booster 2 secret aries?) yesterday

VERY NICE!!! Who did you get THOSE from???[Image: 32120-Clipart-Illustration-Of-An-Express...inking.jpg][Image: 32120-Clipart-Illustration-Of-An-Express...inking.jpg]
(Jan. 13, 2012  3:56 PM)Natalie Wrote: I too have just got 2 new beyblades.

I got Gravity Perseus and Ray Unicorno.
Let me know what else to buy for my beyblade collections.
Thx
Pls reply thx for reading.

Those are nice purchases, both Competitively, and aesthetically. Smile
To know what more to buy, go to Purchase Consultation.
and jan .... this wasnt recent it was like awhile ago... so im not sure if he still has stuff but good luck, i also bought a whole heap of other stuff like thunderdragon, sea drake and advance averager. he also chucked in 2 free AR's Smile (black dranzer and dranzer s) ^__^
Hopefully my next purchase comes in soon. Stay tuned to find out what. Wink
Boy did we get lucky..... 4 RB9's came in today from hobbylink Japan..... I still can't believe the bey's we got!!!

2 Fusion Hades, and 2 Bakushin Beelzeb!!! Grin

$43.85 shipped!!
D: wow that's nice
(Jan. 13, 2012  10:42 PM)bigbangbars Wrote: Boy did we get lucky..... 4 RB9's came in today from hobbylink Japan..... I still can't believe the bey's we got!!!

2 Fusion Hades, and 2 Bakushin Beelzeb!!! Grin

$43.85 shipped!!

Hahaha!!! Damn your lucky!! Grin That was a great buy man! Smile
http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w70424673
After seeing blitz MFB collection I felt I had to do this!
THAT IS HUGE!!!!!
Wow, that was such a cool purchase! Every MFB fan's dream purchase, is that.
Amazing purchase Gian!
Actually I planed this for a long time.
I stopped buying MFB (I only bought pegasis series,and pegasis recolors)waiting for the right huge lot.
This saved me so much money.To bad shipping will cost more than what I ll pay for the beys
Chocked_2
I can't believe it! The beys cost too much, and the shipping costs more?! Wow, I never expected this...
But anyways, it is a good buy overall. Joyful_2
Its unfortunate that you will have to sell out a few of your parts to be able to compensate for that purchase...
Mother of gawd....

THAT IS FREAKING HUGE!!!!

Its bigger than my own collection!
Some old plastics and HMS Beyblade such as gold Driger MS, Dranzer MF x 2
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago 85XF
L-Drago Destroy Gold
Big Bang Pegasis