Recent Beyblade Purchases

@Th!nk haha yeah, But he's a chill guy! :p

I'll try to be as careful as I can, But the whole Eggshell, and Explosive thingy kinda just maid me like extremely nervous heheh.... Tired

Hazel Thank's, yeah I heard that the clips were super easy to break, along with tightening it...so I think I'll be good so long as I follow what you and Th!nk said! Smile

Yeah I wish I could have gotten Poseidon as well, But the only one being sold at the time was JR_Tiger's and I wasn't about to pay $351 for it hahah!! I got lucky to get these two in a deal for a decent price. Smile
I think the 'clarification' was whether my Tournament black Wolborg MS would sway you to the Wolborg side.

Th!nk, I never said he wasn't going to use it but we all assume so, don't we? Tongue_out Collectors.
(Jan. 07, 2012  2:22 AM)Dan Wrote: Th!nk, I never said he wasn't going to use it but we all assume so, don't we? Tongue_out Collectors.

what the hell is that suppose to mean?! Haha LMAO!!! XD That's what a collector's all about, keeping your Bey's nice and mint, so they look good for the camera! Cool
(Jan. 07, 2012  2:29 AM)th!nk Wrote: BEYS ARE FOR WAR Angry

NO, beys are for display cases too LOL!! Besides I have battled with blades before! Well TBH the last time I battled with one of my beys was like march of last year.... Tired hahaha!! XD

Also We're should probably stop here, since we're getting a little OT haha, but if you have a comment on this post feel free to shot me a PM! XD
Only one phrase...

HOLY BEYBLADES!!!!

That's alot of beys Tongue_out
Those are great purchases, Evo!
I wonder how you keep yourself from playing with those... Tongue_out
Ben-Ben- Wow, those are cool too!
Woot!? That Wolborg without a BB looks so....... meh...
Oh very nice lot of blades there Ben-Ben!! Grin Congrats! Smile

EDIT:

Janstarblast haha thanks man! Smile Hmm well it's not very hard, I just buy them and put them on my display shelves haha!! :p I don't even get the slightest bit of urges to battle them, I'm pretty much immune all ready hah! ;p
(Jan. 07, 2012  5:58 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Those are great purchases, Evo!
I wonder how you keep yourself from playing with those... Tongue_out
Ben-Ben- Wow, those are cool too!
Woot!? That Wolborg without a BB looks so....... meh...

it has its BB in the lot..try to look..hahha..i'm lazy to post new pics of the assembled beys..but i like my doubles of gaia dragoon and dragoon v..heheh
btw..the best part is..i got it for 1 yen...(excluding fees,ship etc...) but they are cheap..lol
Ah, I notice. Grin
WHAT!!!!!!!
1 yen?! That is WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESS!
And of course, Gaia Dragoon V and Dragoon V look cool!
:o

Dude, nice.

Host plastics test plastics talk plastics make it happen!
(Jan. 07, 2012  7:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: :o

Dude, nice.

Host plastics test plastics talk plastics make it happen!

lectures, assignments, tests,>>>> CGPA & GPA make it difficult to me..hahaha
2 Dranzer F is also nice to have..should i sell the multiples???haha
Sell me one, they look to be in good nick, and I want one.

Beyblades>Everything. That's why I dropped out of uni this semester (okay I lie it was because I need some time to at least try doing something musical while I'm still young and nubile, but yeah).
Bought a Death, LDD, Cetus, and pre-order Diablo from Jaygrazer last night for $52.
A diablo nemesis hoping to get death Quetzalcoa​tal today
I got Phantom Orion in the mail today!
i have a list of beys I WANT to buy but not sure what to get they are variares DQ PO JJ BU or FH I know this don't belong here but I need ideas of beys to get
Picked up another Earth Eagle 145WD vs Dark Libra ED145SD Face-Off Pack while I was at Wal-Mart, today. Figured I'd get an extra printed Eagle Facebolt while they were still readily available.
Nice purchase, Hazel! Joyful_2
You had expressed your love for that Face-Off pack's Eagle before (probably in Beyblade Metal Fusion/Metal Masters Hobby), and you buy one yet again! Grin
I just won this Ebay Auction and im pretty excited, i really want a dragoon from the RB, also does anyone know if this seller is here on the WBO cause he/she has some wicked sweet stuff
I bought DQ it should be here on tuesday or wedensday or sooner it coming from orange county CA
(Jan. 08, 2012  1:38 PM)DRAGOONMSUV9894 Wrote: I just won this Ebay Auction and im pretty excited, i really want a dragoon from the RB, also does anyone know if this seller is here on the WBO cause he/she has some wicked sweet stuff

That is one wicked lot; very good price aswell. Hope you get something good from the booster.
thanks posiden
like i said, i hope i get a dragoon from the RB (REALLY NEED ONE)
i dont really want some of the AR's so i was thinking about selling or trading them :\
the red dragoon mf AR makes me nervous though, i thought it was a little more orange than the one in my lot.