Recent Beyblade Purchases

Got 3 of Omega's random beys. I just wanted to I don't know why.

#1 - Storm pegasis 145HF. Uncertain no special recolours or anything.
#2 - Counter orso W105F Uncertain no recolours Or anything.
#3 - Bull GB145Q Eee dont have Bull Transparent orange GB145 and transparent purple quake.
Just picked up a thunder libra Joyful_3 and i am about to order a sythe kronous Wink
BB-10 Attack Stadium
BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis
Super Deck Set
BB-100 Basalt Horogium
138$ USD
From AkirasDaddy!
54 dollars Left.. Just Enough to buy TMOHS Season 1 DVD!
I believe basalt horogium is bb-104 not bb-100
i recently buy pegasus cw, 125 spin-track and f tip from a friend as my earlier 125 was broken and f f was in very bad condition and pegasus wheel to paint
Midnight Bull Booster

Fury Capricorne Booster
wide sq stadium
fang leone
scythe kronos
attack and balance set
grip rubber black
metal assist
attack and deffence set

all coming to me Grin
i won this..for cheap...lol..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWNX:IT
finally..got myself a cheap CS..
Just bought a
BBP DX set
Fang Leone
Sythe Kronos
Beat Lynx , it is a confirmed one not a random booster.

and i don't think i posted this so i will now
i got an LDD from the beylotto Smile
Man. You really are going all out on Beys. You are spending heaps :O
(Jun. 19, 2011  10:15 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Just bought a
BBP DX set
Fang Leone
Sythe Kronos
Beat Lynx , it is a confirmed one not a random booster.

and i don't think i posted this so i will now
i got an LDD from the beylotto Smile
Grr.....Jealous. Spending a lot there Rusty!
haha i won like $2500 in the melbourne cup a while back so i get 10% and i get like $10 a week from working -ish
I am planning to get some HMS very soon Smile and then i will most likely be broke and spend all my money on vari ares Wink
EDIT and i forgot to mention i was supposed to get the stuff i have ordered a while back , but i finally got around to do it and i had made more money so i was able to buy more Smile
Just bought a Metal Assist.

Andd................................

I lost in the Tourney when i was in the third round.. Unhappy. Extreme Beystadium is really hard. I had a chance to go for Bronze/Silver/Gold if i won this round, but i didn't. I am.. mad.. and sad at the same time Unhappy
(Jun. 19, 2011  10:59 AM)RustyXD Wrote: haha i won like $2500 in the melbourne cup a while back so i get 10% and i get like $10 a week from working -ish
I am planning to get some HMS very soon Smile and then i will most likely be broke and spend all my money on vari ares Wink

Remember to visit my shop for hms ahah

BTW I m getting some nice addiction to my collection from japan.Some of them(all NIB but grip attacker):2X Slash riger ms ,white msuv, 2x dgms(white and black) ,blue grip attacker with blue wide defence, corocoro silver dragoon v ,corocoro black dragoon S
And I m trying to win those cause I m in love with those amazing colours
http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w63613372
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g98701936
It was quite a while I didn t make a big purchase
BB-10 attack type stadium
Perseus Reshuffle Set
LDrago Reshuffle Set
Orange MF2
Premium Returns Aquario 105F
Big Bang Pegasis F : D
Fang Leone 130W2D
LDrago Destroy F : S
WBBA Event Special Attack Balance Parts Set
Grip Support
Metal Assist
BB 32 Hybrid wheel battle set
BB 3-4 Light Launcher Orange

Wow you manage to buy so much stuff
where do you get the money to
Bought mahself
Wide Defence and Dranzer V2 (faulty base, but cheap Tongue_out) In both cases, I gave in to my plastics cravings a little. Need to get me a Metal Driger or two now. Next time I have money, I guess. Dang Glandular fever preventing me from working.
Dark Cancer, for a new CH120 for mah tourney.
Metal Face, one original set, one MF-2 set. Also for my tourney and other combo's.

Can't remember if I posted that I bought Bakushin Susanoo (Lunar Eclipse) 90WF, for WF, one of the few parts I lack, and want to try before my tourney. And Wind Wolf WD145WB, again, WD145 is one of the few parts I don't have, and I need it to test some stuff. That said, the rest of the bey is pretty horrid, but it was cheap, and given I've not got an income right now, that was the priority.
(Jun. 19, 2011  11:10 AM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  10:59 AM)RustyXD Wrote: haha i won like $2500 in the melbourne cup a while back so i get 10% and i get like $10 a week from working -ish

BTW I m getting some nice addiction to my collection from japan.Some of them(all NIB but grip attacker):2X Slash riger ms ,white msuv, 2x dgms(white and black) ,blue grip attacker with blue wide defence, corocoro silver dragoon v ,corocoro black dragoon S

Wow. That's a lot of rare stuff. Did you get it all in one lot?
I 'm waiting for this stuff to arrive soon. Thanks that Canada Post strike will be over soon.
L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver.
2 Beat Links
Mercury Anubis Legend
Wolborg MS Black Version
i got
gravity perseus set
killer beafowl(starter)
flame byxis
gold quetz
RBV4(got earth virgo)
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:20 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  11:10 AM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote:

Wow. That's a lot of rare stuff. Did you get it all in one lot?
Nope,4 auction(there is more). It costed me a lot Unhappy
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:43 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: I 'm waiting for this stuff to arrive soon. Thanks that Canada Post strike will be over soon.
L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver.
2 Beat Links
Mercury Anubis Legend
Wolborg MS Black Version
OMG you should be banned for having so many awsome beys lol . There should be a giveaway for the most awesome beyblade collection
Only noticed this now Poseidon has pointed it out:
I wasn't even aware there was a black Wolborg MS (I don't know much HMS stuff, though). Tourney limited, huh? Nice.
I demand pics when you get it Tongue_out
Thanks Guys!!! I will post the picture for sure once I received it. I need another display case...lol
Just got Hasbro:
Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Striker
Rev Up Launcher
Super Happy :-)