Recent Beyblade Purchases

MFH Basalt Kerbecs 85rs handles a lot of popular attack combo's very well. MF MLD CH120XF doesn't seem able to os it, and mf lld bd145r2f has trouble koing it.
ok today i got galaxy pegasus and ray striker
but now i need help i dont know if i should use CS SD
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:29 PM)Hytyjin Wrote: ok today i got galaxy pegasus and ray striker
but now i need help i dont know if i should use CS SD

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
(Jun. 13, 2011  12:11 PM)th!nk Wrote: MFH Basalt Kerbecs 85rs handles a lot of popular attack combo's very well. MF MLD CH120XF doesn't seem able to os it, and mf lld bd145r2f has trouble koing it.

I know. Its a great Combo. But even you said it yourself somewhere that RS is unreliable in a Tournament situation. I know MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85RS handles very well. But meh. Let's not go on about it here.
Just got my HMS haul from eBay!
In the end, I didn't get Round Shell MS...because the seller sold the one I won in an auction. Kind of sucks, but massive positive to it. Meant that instead of paying $20 for a Round Shell MS, I paid $20 for a Samurai Changer MS!!!! Super cheap XD

Right now, I still don't know what is in the Saint Shield Random Booster.
Ohlawd... Open the rb, do iiiiiiiiiiit! Amazing score nonetheless! Shame about round shell, but hey, samurai changer is awesome Cute

Chups: sure, it's not always great, but as a number of people use combo's that can't beat it (basalts properties make it more versatile than most rs combo's), it's not entirely unreliable any more. Still, I've got better uses for my basalt wheels.
Wow nice beyfan Smile i am super jealous how much did it all cost?
Just opened the RB....
And no, I didn't know what was in there, this is where I got it from.
Is that a DGMSUV? well great pull and i am really jealous right now Grin and cheap price as well .
Yeah, it is a Proto Grey MSUV! Is the only bey from that RB I wanted, cause I already have a Ice Blue Wolborg MS waiting to be shipped over.

As for how much this all cost. Pushed $150 including postage. Well worth it IMO, especially when people sell beys like Bloody Devil MS and Dragoon MSUV for $100+ for the single bey.
Haha, you're so lucky.
I was actually going to bid on that but I forgot. Pinching_eyes_2
Yeah, I think when I mentioned I won that auction, Ultrablader said he too was planning on bidding on it. Happy no one else tried XD
Are you kidding me!! Argh. Wish I'd bid on it now.
Well, you did wish me luck in getting something good. Guess I have you to thank for extra luck Wink
Lol.
My dad bought a few things from the fine city:

-Limited Edition Grip
-Quetz x2
-Tornado Stadium

I'm so happy.
@ beyfan
I m hating you right now
Why the hate? Cause I spent $7US and got a NIB Proto Grey MSUV? Wink
Well I'm happy for you, Beyfan.

Ordered wind wolf wd145wb. Need a wd145, and the colour of this one is nice (also, super cheap.) More wolf stickers/faces are always cool, too.
(Jun. 14, 2011  10:53 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Why the hate? Cause I spent $7US and got a NIB Proto Grey MSUV? Wink

Cause I paied 10500 yen for my last NIB MSUV(there was a NIB DGMS as well in that auction)
And I really want a proto grey nib, my last protogrey was ugly and old so I sold it
(Jun. 14, 2011  10:53 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Why the hate? Cause I spent $7US and got a NIB Proto Grey MSUV? Wink

How was it $75? Didn't it go for like $30 including shipping.
Nice buy Beyfan! Sometimes you get lucky. Good for you Smile
Thanks. Either way, I was getting a bey I already didn't have (unless it was the Wolborg). The one I was hoping for was the MSUV, happy I got it Eee
Just Bought:

- MF-2 x2
- BB-92 Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
- BB-93 Ray Unicorno D125CS
- Quetzalcoatl 90WF (Without The Card, NIP)

For £24.40 or $48.8 SGD.

Haha, i love events here.

I also found a

- Beylauncher Orange
- Launcher Rubber
- Launchergrip
- Angle Compass
- Grip Rubber.

Awesome day isnt?

BUTTT. I lost in the first round for qualifiers Unhappy. I didnt managed to go in the finals.... I will be going back on Thurs though. Wish me luck Smile.
Well im really jeolous of my friend...
He bought:
Super deck set
MLD URS set ()
bassalt horogium
Quetzalcoatl 90WF FOR FREE OMG 