Recent Beyblade Purchases

Why 68 ... Speechless

Picked up Victory Valkyrie, Storm Spriggan, Kaiser Kerbeus and Rising Ragnaruk. Also bought Obelisk Odin from YJ; I considered buying the complete set, but consider I already own the originals of all of those and never ever use them, it seemed pretty pointless ...
(Apr. 01, 2016  2:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why 68 ... Speechless

Picked up Victory Valkyrie, Storm Spriggan, Kaiser Kerbeus and Rising Ragnaruk. Also bought Obelisk Odin from YJ; I considered buying the complete set, but consider I already own the originals of all of those and never ever use them, it seemed pretty pointless ...

Will sell a few, rest I randomly can give at events haha

I wonder if I should get into burst or still stick to MFB since we just got a few 4D legend's released here a few hours ago ( they are on amazon.in )
I think with Dual Layers coming out, now is a good time to get into Burst Smile
Defintely. So exciting, the whole meta has the potential to change!
Got back into the lot game today. So many recolors I don't have, could't resist. Scared to see what shipping is gonna be on them though. Lol
http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=s484848862
I will be a buying a bahamdia to use in one competitive combo with dragoon I hope it is as good as everyone says!

(Mar. 31, 2016  4:06 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Thanks to gankoba for helping as a middle man Smile

[Image: IMG_20160331_131230_zpsmcecjkbo.jpg]
Edit: got these as well - 68 haha

[Image: IMG_20160329_161239_zpseh1s8p89.jpg][Image: IMG_20160329_161246_zpsrwekuyfd.jpg]

Can I buy a MF of you seeing as you have loads? Lol!
Thanks Stars for trading me the blue tips! Please tell me this is all of them (all tip types, obviously it's not all the colors)
[Image: 20r350p.jpg]
(Apr. 04, 2016  7:08 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Thanks Stars for trading me the blue tips! Please tell me this is all of them (all tip types, obviously it's not all the colors)
[Image: 20r350p.jpg]
there's actually a ball tip as well, although it is very hard to find, i've only seen pictures never one for sale. click the spoiler below for full image

are you going to collect recolours of all phantom fox's because there's 2 on YJA right now, yellow and red.
Hahaha, I died a little inside at first. Good one.
Not really, unless they go for cheap. I mean maybe eventually, but it's not high on my list right now
(Apr. 01, 2016  3:07 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  2:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why 68 ... Speechless

Will sell a few, rest I randomly can give at events haha

I wonder if I should get into burst or still stick to MFB since we just got a few 4D legend's released here a few hours ago ( they are on amazon.in )

Seriously i think burst.

As you have all MFBs so start new collection
Recent Purchase from YJA:

[Image: 1z52pub.jpg]

[Image: 1z5iw6p.jpg]

Also check out my collection post in the collection thread (which no one noticed apart from Zoroaste!)
Nice dude. That thing is baller. I want a black BC1. The AR looks awesome too
Just purchased Wyvern & Xcalibur. Hoping to get a little use out of them this summer if I can get a few people together for a tournament Smile
Hey guys! I know this is a little off topic but how is the shipping from Rakuten Global. I didn't know where I should ask this.
(Apr. 06, 2016  7:26 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Hey guys! I know this is a little off topic but how is the shipping from Rakuten Global. I didn't know where I should ask this.
Hey,
Rakuten Global Ships by Japan Post EMS Worldwide !!! EMS is a premium and Fast way of Shipping !!
Also if your looking for Shipping Price estimate you can use this Link http://www.post.japanpost.jp/cgi-charge/?lang=_en

In Future if you have any random Questions You Can ask in Ask a question,Get an answer #2 thread.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-q...?page=1383

Cheers !!!
Burst.
I got myself a Kaiser Kerbeus.L.P. and it looks great! The shade of green is nice and strong and I hope to God it's useful. It's pretty small too which looks cool.
Finally was able to get a victory Valkyrie and a rising Ragnaruk. So happy right now.
won the BB32 hybrid wheel set, needed a new BB10 stadium.
hopefully it was worth it and i didn't pay too much.
http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=o138963946
That's fine considering it's opened and missing parts (one of the beylaunchers). Stadium seems fine but no way of telling without a close up. Shipping will be high due to the stadium though.
just bought
3 x rf
3 x lrf
wing pegasis s130 rb
Death Quetzalcoatl

really need to stock up on them rubber tips
Big ups to @[Zoroaste]! I bought 7 plastic beys and a catapult grip from him, and he gave me extra! Here is the full list:

Catapult Grip
Wolborg 1
Uriel
Master Dragoon
Cyber Dragoon
Dragoon F
Wolborg 2
Driger V2
2 Left Launchers w/ Dragon Winders
3 Launchers w/ Winders + extras:

Sparking Attacker (I already lost the small piece that makes it spark. Is there anyway to replace it?)
Dranzer V
Master Dranzer

Once again, huge thanks to Zoroaste!
I just got some 4Ds.

1 BBP
1 Omega Dragonis
1 LDD
1 Diablo Nemisis
1 Fusion Hades
1 Fang Leone
1 Mercury Anubius