Recent Beyblade Purchases

Ashton, why so many!? Looking good though! Such a nice stadium.
I got it from @[BeyFan] thanks to him for keeping it mint all these years. He said he is creating a selling thread at some point with the rest of his mint stuff. Let's just say I paid him well for his service. Lol. I got a great deal on my used one though, so I guess this evens it out
And yeah. That red stadium is awesome. I love the writing on the barrier. I am stashing away a couple too. They aren't worth much now, but I bet in a few years they will be.
Would love a Burst BeyStadium in Tornado Attack green, even if it's an ugly green.
Yeah. Lol. Especially if it had a tornado attack dish with a burst barrier, officially made. Cuz this is awesome. Love tornado attack
[Image: tao3gw.jpg]
(Mar. 04, 2016  5:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ashton, why so many!? Looking good though! Such a nice stadium.

Haha Thanks. They were very cheap so I purchased these many
They will come in use over the years. Not sure if it gets legal for the WBO MFB format
Just got these in the mail. I really love the look of Gold Xcalibur, I didn't think I would but it's photos don't do it justice at all.

[Image: PSX_20160308_173008_zpsnun1mifc.jpg]

Seriously loving Dark Amaterios aswell, much better than the original Joyful_3
The black & gold Amaterios looks great! I like the gold there a lot more than on Xcalibur.

I've ordered some really useful parts and beys:
  • Wide Defense (x2)
  • Wide Survivor (x2)
  • HMC
  • Gaia Dragoon G
  • Wolborg 2
  • NIB Burning Kerberous

Thanks to Oki for the excellent deal!
i just got 1 Beylauncher LR and 2 beys! [strom aqurio and ray striker]

PIC-SPOILER (Click to View)
edit:- got all 3 for $17

edit:- @[ClaraM] how much you got gold Xcaliber for?
(Mar. 10, 2016  8:24 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i just got 1 Beylauncher LR and 2 beys! [strom aqurio and ray striker]

PIC-SPOILER (Click to View)
edit:- got all 3 for $17

edit:- @[ClaraM] how much you got gold Xcaliber for?

2 I got for £10 or a little less and the other one I got for around £6. This was a while back, when yen to gbp was kinda bad so they were a bit more expensive than they would have been lol
(Mar. 08, 2016  6:37 PM)ClaraM Wrote: Just got these in the mail. I really love the look of Gold Xcalibur, I didn't think I would but it's photos don't do it justice at all.

Seriously loving Dark Amaterios aswell, much better than the original Joyful_3

These look so good! Can't wait to pick up my two gold Xcalibur.
Just got
2 Cartons of BB 116 Jade Jupiter and 2 Cartons of BBG 09 Theif Phoenix, some 96 Beys

Had to pay 3200rs to the customs Uncertain

Pics of BBG 09
[Image: IMG_20160311_194722_zpssakhv9s9.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160311_195632_zpscktfshhr.jpg]
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/206368208

Just scored this lot because the dude spelled beyblade wrong.

"Baybraid" is how it was spelled, and it came up with a bunch of fishing supplies of the same name.
150¥? gonna go kill mysef bye
I recently bought a few plastic beyblades for about $9.
(Mar. 11, 2016  3:55 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Just got
2 Cartons of BB 116 Jade Jupiter and 2 Cartons of BBG 09 Theif Phoenix, some 96 Beys

Had to pay 3200rs to the customs Uncertain

Pics of BBG 09
[Image: IMG_20160311_194722_zpssakhv9s9.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160311_195632_zpscktfshhr.jpg]

Curious as to why you'd want them tbh? B-116 is generally terrible and there is nothing particularly worthwhile in BBG-09 apart from E230.
(Mar. 11, 2016  9:37 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/206368208

Just scored this lot because the dude spelled beyblade wrong.

"Baybraid" is how it was spelled, and it came up with a bunch of fishing supplies of the same name.

*Ginga* Wrote:150¥? gonna go kill mysef bye

Okay I agree to What Ginga Said. Ginga Kill Me TOO !!!!!!!!!
Just 150 yens ?? Wow!!! The best of the best catch.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Finally found and bought the 2nd mold DEMS!! There was another one too, a blue one, that I don't think anyone bought. So if anyone is looking and doesn't mind paying a bit of a high price for it, it should come back around.
http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=o136189994
Also, got a package today...

Oh they were actually very cheap. I think Jade might get rare, so got that as well
The rest can come in use for prizes or selling etc
hey World Bladers! i'm happy to say, that i finally got one of my best and last and most important part of MFB collection!!!

now my MFB collcetion is complete!! finally my dream of owning each and every part in beyblade series [MFB] is finnal comes true!!!!

CHEHEN OF SPOILER (Click to View)
@[ashton pinto] thanks for selling me my last metal bey!

btw i found duo and flash too.
Finally received my Dranzer MF!!

[Image: 13_img_0494.jpg]

Sorry the picture is so small..not sure how to make it bigger.
Honestly know next to nothing about mfb and stuff got these for £30 incl shipping (£20 + £10 shipping ebay fees) apparently over a hundred beyblades thought it looked like a good deal,

any of this stuff look good? or is it just fodder from what you can see?

[Image: jhh_by_t_spencil-d9vl50p.jpg]

[Image: __86_by_t_spencil-d9vl50e.jpg]

[Image: _iku_by_t_spencil-d9vl507.jpg]
wow so much for $20? [+ shippings?]. thats beymazing, awesome and everything like that lol

really all that stuff for $20 is just crazy.

anyways if you want to know more about MFB or want to learn making good combos. feel free to drop me a pm!
First thing that catches my eye is the launcher grips. I see a Galaxy Pegasus in there, which has R2F, which is a top tier attack part.

I'll take a better look at it later, or if you could send me pictures of all the beys together, I can help you create some combos Smile
cool, thanks guys! they should reach me in a couple days, I will be able to take more pictures !