Recent Beyblade Purchases

I wonder if it really is the "prize bey" though. In my RB2 case, the prize bey was Seadragon and I got like 10 of them. It seems that the prize bey is actually more prevalent in the HMS RB acts. So, in that light, I would think that the blue one is probaby the prize bey and the black one is just a recolor, normally inserted with as much of a chance to get it as any other non-prize bey. Or maybe even a secret bey, although I guess green Wyvern is supposed to be. Is it on the box? Of course now I can't find my RB1 box in my box pile behind my desk. Lol
Um what? That info is completely wrong. The black one is not from a random booster at all it's a very rare beyblade that you won through shogakukan. Most likely a campaign beyblade similar to the ones in MFB. Also yes it's Takara. Hasbro didn't any recolor any HMS at all.

Also how did you coax Beyfan out of hiding? Did you contact him on ebay?

Second also just generally if we have that page listing what's in the HMS Random Booster (which i'd never seen before) then why do we also have pages for each HMS random booster too?

(Feb. 25, 2016  6:44 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2016  6:38 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Finally got a Takara TDMS!! Got it from @[BeyFan]
So, big thanks to him. Only, I guess, at this point, I am hoping it's Takara, lol. It's not on the RB list http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...S_Boosters
[Image: nyb6vd.jpg]
[Image: 2nhn86b.jpg]
It has the fatter tip, so it must be Takara, but I am wondering where it came from? I assumed an RB, but apparently I am wrong, or the list is wrong
it's from HMS random booster act 1, it's the prize beyblade..

The one from the random booster is blue. This is a recolour and he was asking where it was from.
Explains why I didn't remember. Thanks for the info Ultra!
I've never seen that black one before. Very cool!
Awesome! Thanks Ultra. Super pumped about it now. But now I don't even wanna use it. Lol. I was just going to use the metal part and put the sandpaper stickers from the spark disk packs in a Hasbro one I have, but now I don't even wanna do that. Lol
NEET no Kami was nice enough to tell me about BeyFan having one, that's how I found out. So a big thanks to him too! : )
1x Gold Xcalibur Force Xtreme
2x B-00 RED Standard Type Beystadium
2x B-33 BLACK Standard Type Beystadium
8x B-31 Yggdrasil Ring Gyro (6 are for sale for Sayonara-Bye Odin)
5x B-13 Valkyrie Spread Survive
1x B-32 Launcher Rubber
1x B-00 CLEAR BLUE Beylauncher
1x B-08 Clear Blue Valkyrie (just Valkyrie Wing Accel)
1x BB-23 L-drago 105F
1x Gemios DF145FS
1x Burn Pisces ED145WF
2x Quetzalcoatl DS Games

I finally complete my MFB collection! I only needed that damn Quetzalcoatl and Gemios haha.
[Image: IMG_0666.jpg]

I only recently realized that I had this Neptune sitting in the Zenmarket Warehouse for almost a month, hahaha. I had finally decided to get it shipped out! Smile
(Feb. 26, 2016  2:24 PM)Mitsu Wrote: [Image: IMG_0666.jpg]

I only recently realized that I had this Neptune sitting in the Zenmarket Warehouse for almost a month, hahaha. I had finally decided to get it shipped out! Smile
how much did you buy it for including shipping total cost.
So my Phantom Orion finally arrived, so hopefully the B : D turns out good!

So it spun for about 6:38 but I didn't have a string launcher.
i have no clue why i bought this, but this seemed like a good deal, i regret nothing
http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=h217647943
(Feb. 27, 2016  3:13 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i have no clue why i bought this, but this seemed like a good deal, i regret nothing

When you factor in fees and shipping within japan it probably would have been cheaper and definitely less hassle to just buy it off ebay.
(Feb. 27, 2016  3:53 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2016  3:13 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i have no clue why i bought this, but this seemed like a good deal, i regret nothing

When you factor in fees and shipping within japan it probably would have been cheaper and definitely less hassle to just buy it off ebay.
i found nothing on ebay, but it's on amazon for $20.
i'm going to ship it with 5-6 other blades, so the overall shipping is cheaper.
not the best, but not the worst deal.
(Feb. 27, 2016  5:39 PM)Ultra Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-DS-Metal-F...xy4XNSMxfa

and

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DS-Metal-Fight...SwzrxUxM-U

And there's loads of english versions too.
i realize i should have looked harder.
Just bought Neptune Armed Zephyr and Deathsizer Oval Accel. I sat there for a good ten minutes staring at the checkout page wondering if it was worth it because I've been pretty disinterested in beyblade lately. I decided to buy them though. Hopefully it's worth it!
i won this a week ago forgot to post it, i have no idea if this was a good price, i needed another neo winder and left spin launcher, also it's a nice addition to my collection
http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=o121292816
Just got a Dark Amaterios for 5,250¥!!! And to think they were just going for 15,000¥ lol. They dropped like a rock. I will be selling this, so, if you are interested, send me an offer through PM. I will be posting it on ebay (cheaper than everone else) when I get it.
www.zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=b195865808
just purchesed 1 Beylauncher LR for $15! as my old one was so much damaged, it can't be repaired now. so got new one
[Image: bHTCAGQ.jpg]

[Image: WzOuiZi.jpg]

[Image: qr4HJsk.jpg]

- B-31 Starter Yggdrasil Ring Gyro x3
- B-32 Shoot Support Rubber x3
- B-33 Burst BeyStadium Standard Type Black x3

The black BeyStadium is so nice. Smile Just keeping one for myself; selling the rest at Toronto events.
my capricorn strike g just arrived, and it is beautiful.
Got a mint condition Shining God MS!! Yes, I am a crazy person, I know. But I couldnt pass up this possibly once in a lifetime opportunity to get one. I might be selling my used one for the right offer, please PM if you are interested and I will send you some pics.
[Image: nxryip.png]
[Image: 2ufqbl4.png]
Congrats @[Zoroaste] ! That is truly a one of a kind beyblade.

Special thanks to @[OkinawamTS] for selling this mini burst lot!
[Image: kQPeyJZ.jpg?1]
(Mar. 04, 2016  4:18 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Got a mint condition Shining God MS!! Yes, I am a crazy person, I know. But I couldnt pass up this possibly once in a lifetime opportunity to get one. I might be selling my used one for the right offer, please PM if you are interested and I will send you some pics.
[Image: nxryip.png]
[Image: 2ufqbl4.png]

I never imagined that was you bidding on it since you already had one.
(Mar. 04, 2016  4:18 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Got a mint condition Shining God MS!! Yes, I am a crazy person, I know. But I couldnt pass up this possibly once in a lifetime opportunity to get one. I might be selling my used one for the right offer, please PM if you are interested and I will send you some pics.
where did you even get shining god ms?
also how much did they both cost?