Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Mar. 18, 2016  1:05 AM)Morsoe Wrote: cool, thanks guys! they should reach me in a couple days, I will be able to take more pictures !

if possible. take pics of all parts saparated on table. post pic of it in build me a combo. i'm sure you can make many top-tier combos Wink

also i can see many great parts like SA165, R2F, RS, Wyvang and many more!

edit:- i know it's off-topic but i even exceeded biggest typo on WBO in this post [a user made a typo in his user name (bladder extreme) my typo was even worser then him Unhappy]
@[Morsoe], I can't really tell properly but that Beat Lynx might be fake, seems too shiny and off coloured.
(Mar. 18, 2016  2:17 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: @[Morsoe], I can't really tell properly but that Beat Lynx might be fake, seems too shiny and off coloured.

Yeah i thinks so too, just been trying to identify them through wbo and google pics and i found an identical pic on google images of a fake one haha

(Mar. 18, 2016  2:13 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2016  1:05 AM)Morsoe Wrote: cool, thanks guys! they should reach me in a couple days, I will be able to take more pictures !

if possible. take pics of all parts saparated on table. post pic of it in build me a combo. i'm sure you can make many top-tier combos Wink

also i can see many great parts like SA165, R2F, RS, Wyvang and many more!

edit:- i know it's off-topic but i even exceeded biggest typo on WBO in this post [a user made a typo in his user name (bladder extreme) my typo was even worser then him Unhappy]

thanks dude will do!
Might be getting a reviser chrome wheel omg
It is a nice purchase MorseSmile You got some rare beys and many competitive beys as well. Overall a nice purchaseGrin
Today, I got a Blitz Striker and an Omega Dragonis (Spark FX)!
XD
Zoro you need to build some kind of display worthy of displaying all of this. Just unreal.
i finally own bound defenser Crying
these are tears of happiness
thanks loyd87, for the great deal
will upload images after my phone finishes charging
now gabriel g remains for my plastic collection (please someone PM with a gabriel g for sale Crying)
tears of sadness from not owning a gabriel g

also nice haul Zoroaste
(Mar. 23, 2016  3:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Zoro you need to build some kind of display worthy of displaying all of this. Just unreal.

Right now I am imagining something similar to this: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-eBay-To...pid1160568
No way, I mean like some crazy shelving unit with lights and stuff. Let it shine!
(Mar. 23, 2016  3:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No way, I mean like some crazy shelving unit with lights and stuff. Let it shine!
so a bit like this, except replace all the figures with beyblades
this is not my room
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Zoro you should open a beyblade museum or something, really.
(Mar. 23, 2016  4:41 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Zoro you should open a beyblade museum or something, really.

If he can get it all to AN, I will do my best to make this happen. haha
Yeah I wanna make a proper game room someday. Maybe after I finish off my basement. Unfortunately i don't think I can get work off for AN this year :'''( Next year though. Asking for my vacation during AN. Well in advance. And I will see if its gonna be logistically possible to bring it all
here are the pictures of bound defenser i got, it came with it's original weight disk and box, but i already customized it with wide defense it was mint condition
So, thanks to Zoroaste and *Ginga*, I was able to get a great start on a plastics collection for a really good price. Thanks for hooking it up, guys! I think these were all pretty much stock when I got them but i've already been playing around with customizing and building random combos. Plastics are super-fun! XD

[Image: r21ctw.jpg]
[Image: 2n9vyap.jpg]
One of my old lot came from YJA.

YJA is cheap, but it's a lot risky. I got a lot of broken stuff
Dranzer GT has its base broken as well Uncertain
What was in the lot?
(Mar. 25, 2016  5:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: What was in the lot?

Beyblades.

I've had nothing but good experiences with YJA. Are you checking the seller rating?
(Mar. 25, 2016  6:07 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2016  5:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: What was in the lot?

Beyblades.

I've had nothing but good experiences with YJA. Are you checking the seller rating?

Oh. He's

Got it via zenmarket

There were a lot of plastic gen Beys.. Only plastic gen Beys
Many Beys from the old Random boosters, some V, F and the S series
My recent purchases revolve around Zero-G and a bit of collectibles:
1 x Samurai Ifraid
2 x Dark Knight Dragooon
1 x Bandid Goreim
1 x Guardian Saramanda W145Q
1 x Pirates Revizer M145CF
1 x Berserker Begirados
1 x Pirates Ifraid T125GCF
2 x (Ultimate Synchrome DX set [attack & balance] + Ultimate Synchrome DX set [defense & stamina])
1 x Gladiator Bahamdia
1 x MF-H Duo Bull E230CS (a retiring blader sold this to me with 2 of E230 disks Tongue_out)
1 x Random Booster Zero-G vol.3 full set
1 x DX Spriggan starter set
1 x Deathscyther starter set
1 x Wyvern starter set
1 x Xcalibur starter set
1 x MSF custom (red + blue)

I'm also excited for some awesome items which are coming soon:
1 x CoroCoro limited Red Variares
1 x Carabiner grip mars red (yeay, I can carry my launcher around now!!!)
1 x Yggdrasil starter set
and last, but not least
1 x WBO official t-shirt (white, XXL [yes I am a big boy])
[Image: 20160330_213559.jpg]
i just got somethings at event at Back To First Burst Event. [lol just purchesed LDD. rest was free :p]

i also picked up my BB-10 for which i pay recently
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-...pid1316327