Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Oct. 29, 2015  12:52 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: More HMS! They are some kinda ok ones... LOL

Man you sure move fast.
Collecting beys must be not that hard for a guy with a sufficient job. I believe.. Cheers for you, Zoroaste! Living the bey dream. Smile
[Image: cxlNcKk.jpg]
- B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow x5

: )
You going to be selling any?

Wink
(Nov. 04, 2015  2:15 AM)Hato Wrote: You going to be selling any?

Wink

Of course!
X1-Ultimate Meteo L Drago Build Kit

First set,pretty impressed with how some of the combos are,hoping to get either Valkyrie Wing Accel DX Starter or Lion's Lair Stadium soon.
Hi guys, I didn't know where to post this exactly, but I think this is the place.

So... I just got these guys here because I thought they're beautiful, but I couldn't find any information at all about this in a quick web search.

BBGH-17 SYNCHROME OROJYA REVIZER T125JB

BBGH-16 SYNCHROME SAMURAI IFRAID DF145XF (I don't think this name is correct, but anyway...)

Could somebody give me some info about them?
Thanks, guys. Grin
Hey BeyGa!

Well, I think there were only 1000 released, and they were distributed by Mani. LTD, and they are synchrome recolours. Also, it's Saramanda Ifraid DF145 BS (they put the wrong part name). Nothing really to say about them, and they are pretty common to see. But that Orojya Revizer is great <3
(Nov. 05, 2015  3:27 AM)Hato Wrote: Hey BeyGa!

Well, I think there were only 1000 released, and they were distributed by Mani. LTD, and they are synchrome recolours. Also, it's Saramanda Ifraid DF145 BS (they put the wrong part name). Nothing really to say about them, and they are pretty common to see. But that Orojya Revizer is great <3

Oh, that's nice to know! Thanks a lot. Grin
I got them because of the price and, as I said, they're beautiful! *0*

I really liked the Oroja Revizer colors, I think I'll never battle with them, tho... I mean, that paint! <o>
It kind of sucks ordering from Zenmarket, since you have to wait and get all of your stuff at once, instead of little by little. That said, it certainly feels like Christmas when you finally get it all!
[Image: wbf2hu.jpg]
Good haul!
Love HMS stuff.
dude are you taxus
and theres a dragoon msuv in there too!
Damn Zoro that's some awesome stuff you got there!

I've gone a bit of a spending spree over the last couple of days as I just got paid...

x2 B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow
x1 B-03 Starter Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
x1 B-05 Booster Spriggan Heavy Defence
x1 B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive (wanted an extra Purple launcher)
NIB Wolborg 1
NIB Wolborg 2
Mint condition Wolborg 3 (Black) Only has Bit Chip sticker (going to have to try get some stickers for it)

Once all the Wolborg's arrive I'll have all of my favourite Plastic Gen Beyblades in good condition meaning I'm going to need another display case for them haha.
Nice haul! 2 Odins, huh? Doing some testing, I presume?
(Nov. 06, 2015  3:08 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Nice haul! 2 Odins, huh? Doing some testing, I presume?

Technically I've got 3 now as Oki included the other Odin I pre-ordered with the reshuffle sets in this order which arrived today (only took 3 days to arrive!) but hopefully there will be a tournament in London on the 14th so wanted to do some testing before then.
Finally paid for November Bursts! Cutting it close this month, lol.
3x Attack and Balance set
3x Defense and Stamina set
3x Horosudo
Also, more HMS of course!
Death Gargoyle
Adv Averazer
Einstein
Still looking for more HMS! Check out my buying thread If you have any that I don't that you are willing to sell for a good price : )
So here is the stuff i recently purchased Grin it finally came in! Thanks @[OkinawamTS] for these awesome beys!

[Image: K3PjKNN.jpg]
(Nov. 08, 2015  3:27 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: So here is the stuff i recently purchased Grin it finally came in! Thanks @[OkinawamTS] for these awesome beys!

[Image: K3PjKNN.jpg]

can i have some of that goodness Unsmith

But wow, 4 Odins, 24 RB1s... ;A;

Nice purchase! Smile
Oh gosh, first thing that went through my mind was, holy carp that's a lot of stickers!!
Congrats 1234Beyblade! I know you have been waiting a while for that, glad it finally came!
Yeah, lol. It took me like 2 days at work to sticker all of mine. Haha. I think a couple of my odins are still stickerless actually. December is gonna be even worse. Another RB and then a ton of other carp
Yeah so here are what I have gathered during my birthweek! Smile

Recolored Plastics: Killer Eagle, Rushing Boar, Death Gargoyle, Seaborg2

[Image: 14v0dac.jpg]

My first ever Bursts ( Can't scan Wyvern Uncertain )!!

[Image: szub6s.jpg]

[Image: 6t0l55.jpg]

And.. some rare MFB!

Gold LDrago, Gold Diablo Nemesis, and Infinity Libra

[Image: 1sljbq.jpg]

Big Bang Pegasis Tournament Edition

[Image: w9fubb.jpg]

All of them

[Image: efp9ir.jpg]

Yay!! Grin
Wow, nice plastics. Those are some cool rarer ones. I love the Death Gargoyle, I definitely need one.
(Nov. 08, 2015  3:27 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: So here is the stuff i recently purchased Grin it finally came in! Thanks @[OkinawamTS] for these awesome beys!

So scared of the amount of BP you're going to gain once you become friends with @[Hato] or @[Bey Brad] this weekend and scan all of those codes ... lol.
Ugh i love that infinity Libra Grin