Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Nov. 16, 2015  2:41 PM)Hato Wrote: I think the Hasbro Legends Fang was reinforced.

And those are some recolours I've never seen.. Pretty nice.

Definitely the Legends mold. I own the same one with lines on it.
(Nov. 16, 2015  2:41 PM)Hato Wrote: I think the Hasbro Legends Fang was reinforced.

And those are some recolours I've never seen.. Pretty nice.

It's like, Fang Leone, the Legend Anubis ver. All it needs is that M145Q. I honestly don't know what the recolour is from nor called.
Yeah i guess.
She sent me these pics (randomly) along side. The M145 Q (its in one of those pics). She has a ton of beys. The only thing that upsets me is that this was a one side deal, a second time Chief - Disappointed ...

She is on the WBO too http://worldbeyblade.org/User-%E5%8F%AE%E5%99%B9
She works for a company related to beyblade, but lol cant say for sure, language barriers, we (me?)could not understand each other correctly
Our deal was done on FB. Met her via this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/99605541...012491396/
anyone can join i guess

AH THOSE ORIONS! I NEED ONE! Damn she has loads.
HOLY HELL!!!!!
If I weren't married, I'd be proposing about now...
Airdrop that to my house any day <3
Omg. All those revup sets and dx sets. That's thousands just in those. All that stuff you got was cool Ashton. I think they must be Japanese tournament prizes, only seen a couple of them on YJA
What the actual hell man.
For those who want to know yes those are tournament prize parts. Also wow. That blue Fang Leone is so rare.
Okay, I like Fang Leone a lot and especially the Burning Claw recolor, but this blue&black recolor is one of the coolest things I've seen so far. Beautiful painting!
I purchased the Burning Claw red version of Fang Leone, and then my Earth wheel snapped apart. I honestly wasn't doing anything! I just ripped Tigra so she could roam around the water table stadium we made, and she just went out of control and the wheel just broke! I battled for practise before this incident, about 6 times, and the time that she broke was about the 7th rip for a test run with no other beys in the arena, and BANG! She was in two pieces! I just need to order another Earth wheel and Tigra will be just fine!
Just ordered Horusood Spread Edge! Can't wait 'til it comes! Also I may be getting a Burst Beystadium soon! Maybe I can finally do some testing!
Driger S
Dranzer S
Apollon
Gabriel
Death Gargoyle G
Blizzard Orthos
Zeus
And Dranzer MS from MJM177!
Thank you!
Sick, those are some awesome beys Neo. Congrats! If I had more money right now I would have made an offer, but those darn Burst releases are eating up too much money.
Wew i just bought a full set of RB1 Trident Heavy Claw for $35 usd hahah, or $50 aussie dollars.

Also bought Horusood Spread Edge, Burst Attack/Balance set and Stamina/Defence Sets.
Wow, great deal. Trident alone sells for that much. How did you find them so cheap?
(Nov. 17, 2015  8:49 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Wow, great deal. Trident alone sells for that much. How did you find them so cheap?

Shockingly, eBay .. Hahah.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-Burs...SwsFpWRzgI

I thought it would've only been one Beyblade, but asked the seller just to be sure.

(Nov. 17, 2015  8:51 AM)gankoba Wrote: Super cheap! Nice!

I was actually going to resort to YJA but just searched up eBay to be sure! Lucky!
Wow, yeah, that is an insane deal. That seller has lost his mind, and apparently some money on that transaction. Lol
(Nov. 17, 2015  9:01 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Wow, yeah, that is an insane deal. That seller has lost his mind, and apparently some money on that transaction. Lol

The seller increased the price to $55 AUD on another set. Still good though!

(Nov. 17, 2015  10:20 AM)gankoba Wrote: How much you wanna bet the seller is someone here...

I'm not sure if someone with 40,000 feedback on eBay and a store with various types of items would have an account here haha.
So I had a lot of things arrive today!

I had x4 B-15 Random Booster Vol.1 arrive they were £7.99 on eBay so thought I pick some up (Not as good as Cannon's deal haha!)

Overall very happy with the pulls that I got although I would of liked a Black Kerbeus instead of another Pink as I have two already haha.

And my Reshuffle sets and Horusood also arrived today as well!

Pwoah! They all look so pretty sigh. Can't wait for mine to come in!
That's awesome Blitz! I can't wait to see your impressions!!