Recent Beyblade Purchases

That infinity libra is a beauty ;D
(Apr. 16, 2014  8:08 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2014  6:40 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2014  3:08 AM)Kei Wrote: I bought the Scythe a while ago, but didn't want to post until now since I wanted it to be a surprise going into A YEAR: The Month of Rebirth this past weekend. I used it in the final battle against Pockyx3 to win the tournament. Eee

Okay so can we please sort out banning it now? Thing is obscene. (Congrats, tho).

Haha, because I won one battle with it? I wasn't particularly impressed by its defensive ability or stamina (it lost against my Metal Fury Duo) in the quick testing I did before the tournament, but I did like it on CH120RF (hence my use of it in the finals). I think that's what you're most concerned about, so I will try to test it more comprehensively myself sometime before GBT2.

Check out some other recent tournament results Wink Honestly game balance wise I'm more concerned about it defensively, most testing done there has been quite consistently good and mine is an immovable object. Anti-Attack is very worthwhile though, you should also try it on low tracks as it's one of the few things that can stand up to Omega right now there.
(Apr. 17, 2014  3:05 AM)The Bishop Wrote: Just got a few Collector Bey's in the mail today from our own BeyderAndy They look great! check it out.
Also got myself/California area a ZeroG Stadium. Smile

wow. I never thought it will look this good.
Just picked up a B-150A Variares 145WB (Only at Toysrus) for 4 dollars.
Metal Fury stuff at Toys R Us? Cool! I haven't seen any since shogun steel came out.
I just purchased a Bloody Devil MS. It is one of the last two HMS I told myself I would buy, the other one being the gold Wyvern DJ.
(Apr. 21, 2014  2:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just purchased a Bloody Devil MS. It is one of the last two HMS I told myself I would buy, the other one being the gold Wyvern DJ.

I would like to know where to get the gold Wyvern DJ too Uncertain
Well I went on a spree...
I got...
Archer gargoyle sa165wsf $7
Thief $1
Screw $1
Begarados $1
Yellow string launcher $5
Zero g defense stadium used $35
(Apr. 21, 2014  2:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just purchased a Bloody Devil MS. It is one of the last two HMS I told myself I would buy, the other one being the gold Wyvern DJ.

Congrats!
bandit genbu and samurai pegasus
i was suprised to find that the f230 that came on the behemoth i bought a while back works waay better than the one that came with genbu
(Apr. 24, 2014  5:15 AM)Zenkoma Wrote: bandit genbu and samurai pegasus
i was suprised to find that the f230 that came on the behemoth i bought a while back works waay better than the one that came with genbu

You're quite the lucky one, that's a Hasbro F230 right?
Lol neither of them work very well compared to Takara Tomy though. I have all 4 molds & the Hasbro ones are pretty useless Tongue_out
(Apr. 24, 2014  1:01 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
Lol neither of them work very well compared to Takara Tomy though. I have all 4 molds & the Hasbro ones are pretty useless Tongue_out
Some can be, actually.

I remember Wally.web being able to pull an absolutely amazing one. It was most certainly comparable to Takara's orange.

He definitely got lucky to pull a good one, though.
Just arrived:
D125
Virgo Face
Cosmic (Big Bang) in 4D system! Amazing!
bought my step sons a thief zirago & orochi beywarrior a couple weeks back for in their easter baskets

(Apr. 24, 2014  5:39 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: You're quite the lucky one, that's a Hasbro F230 right?
yea, both hasbros. the red one from behemoth spins as if its on bearings. i have it paired with circle flat and if it tips over the tip stops spinning and the top continues to spin without causing problems

i guess lucky isnt the word for it. the only reason i got the 2 pack was just to get the f230 and twin ball tip, and they had carp loads of them at the walmart i went to. i just randomly grabbed the first one i saw

on the other hand, the behemoth f230 the kids have is absolutely terrible
Just bought this Beyblade lot on ebay that has Duo in it. The Beyblade lot was 29.98 here is the link to it http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-Beyblades...true&rt=nc
I just bought 6 boxes of BB-109 random booster and I have a clear BD145 with it Grin
Just bought two Bandid Genbulls (hasbro). Genbull Genbull looks awesome!
Bought my girlfriend a Dark Knight Dragooon in addition to a PS3 game for her birthday.
She better get into Beyblade or else I spent &15 for nothing haha
I finally purchased The Strongest Blader set!Grin I've been wanting Blitz Unicorno and another MF 2!Joyful_3
I reccently got 2x Bandit Gendballs and 1x Dark knight dragoon (Hasbro version) They were in a price cut off, so I used my Walmart $15 Giftcard. :3
11 Nib dragoon MS
3 nib wolborg ms
nib red phantom fox
nib dragoon MF
Saints Beast Booster
nib Sea drake
Nib dragoon V silver
nib guardian driger

aaaand

dark series plastic
mint lot plastics
(May. 09, 2014  11:25 PM)taxus Wrote: 11 Nib dragoon MS

GEEZ
I just picked myself up a Ronin Dragoon. I never owned a LW60, nor a BSF. I thought it was about time I got them.

Another Dragoon is always good to have, eh?
Just went to K-mart and bought like $60 of beyblades XD

Got the fire team pack, a pair of Genbulls, and Begirados.

I am getting really close to Rose Gold... the only reason I don't have it already is not enough MWs; I have plenty of all the other parts, idk how that happened....