Recent Beyblade Purchases

What is even Scythe in Limited?

Anyways, I heard of those cheap spark FX beys at Dollarama. Unfortunately they aren't around here. I'd love to get my hands on Beat and more Scythe.
(Mar. 20, 2014  11:38 PM)Tri Wrote: What is even Scythe in Limited?

Anyways, I heard of those cheap spark FX beys at Dollarama. Unfortunately they aren't around here. I'd love to get my hands on Beat and more Scythe.

Scythe isnt Spark FX last time I checked XP.
(Mar. 20, 2014  11:38 PM)Tri Wrote: I'd love to get my hands on Beat and more Scythe.
Would Toys R Us possibly be an option for you? But then again, they probably don't have too many in stock.

Also, I don't think there is any Spark FX Scythe, though. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Speaking of which, I'd really like to get a Takara Tomy Scythe wheel, specifically for MF-H Scythe_ SA165BWD.
I recently got a good lot for $35 on eBay. Includes:
-Electronic Dragoon G (lights and sounds)
-5 to 6 launchers
-Wolborg 3/Uriel (black)
-Manta Diver (white)
-Death Driger
-Metal Driger
-Gaia Dragoon V
-BBA Portable Stadium

and a lot of the original Beyblade keychains from Basic Fun:
-Dragoon
-Seaborg
-Wyborg
-Wolborg
and I already had Driger, all I need is Dranzer for a complete set!

Also bought some things separately:
-Driger MS (I want to do a custom with green stickers instead of red)
-Cyber Aquario Booster
-x2 blue MFB launchers
-Butt-load of plastics parts (bit chips, weight disks, etc.)
-Gaia Dragoon MS (for my boyfriend)

A lot of the blades are missing stickers, but I don't think that will be an issue to fix. Smile
(Mar. 20, 2014  10:18 PM)Tri Wrote: My order of 3 RDF and 3 RF finally came in! The seller is awesome! He sent a free RB along with it! Crick7 I believe was his name.

Oh my goodness, I made the same order and he sent me an RS!! He's a great seller. I've actually got some RFs coming from him too (I know I shouldn't, but I'm crossing my fingers for a new RB)!

IIRC Scythe Kronos was just a normal starter. I don't think they ever SparkFXed it.
(Mar. 09, 2014  7:17 PM)|Midnight| Wrote: I recently just purchased a BB-96, and a lot that includes Wolf 105F, Capricorn 100HF, and a gray string launcher.
Yes, It all arrived! I guess I'll be getting it from my dad either tomorrow or Sunday.

Brought 2 Bandit Genbull at my local Toys R Us store. The store was packed with those.
I just bought Samurai Pegasis at Walmart! More R2F is always nice plus I've been wanting to try out Pegasis SOOO bad!
I just purchased both Bandit Genbu, as well as Thief Zirago. I've been dying to have a Zirago. I should of bought two, hah.

On another note, I just reached my fourth Genbull chrome wheel, haha. I'd really like to either sell or trade them. The F230 is absolutely amazing! It works just as good, or slightly worse than Takara's mold.
Yessssssss!!!! I bought two HMS Random Booster Act 3's and got a beautiful white Dragoon MF, the beyblade I was after the most.
Bought another Phantom Orion a few days ago. Hoping for a better B:D mold than the one I got last year :p
I bought a Bandit Genbu today, at CVS of all places. My luck with free-spinning parts continues as the F230 is actually pretty smooth and spins for a while when flicked.
I've ordered those things:
  • Phantom Force Driger S
  • Phantom Force Bearing Stinger
  • Phantom Force Galeon AR (x2)

• Zero-G Attack Stadium
Can't wait for these things Smile
[Image: wk8ad0o.jpg]

[Image: iYfDeqF.jpg]

- Scythe Kronos T125EDS (Metal Fury)
- Dark Cancer CH120SF x2

I bought the Scythe a while ago, but didn't want to post until now since I wanted it to be a surprise going into A YEAR: The Month of Rebirth this past weekend. I used it in the final battle against Pockyx3 to win the tournament. Eee

I bought the Dark Cancer's recently because I'm pretty sure that the one working CH120 I have is going to break soon ...
I bought a Hasbro Samurai Pegasus. Gonna print out some stickers for it soon because Hasbro was too lazy to put the sticker sheets in the new Beyblades.
So I've been on a Beyblade splurge lately - I got:
Kries Cygnus (TT)
Vulcan Horogium
Hell Horuseus
Tornado Horuseus
Bakushin Beelzeb
MSF set (Blue)
Earth Virgo
RF x3
RB x3

Most of those are from pvccard.expert on Ebay, and the tips are from crick7, also on Ebay.
pvccard sells a lot of confirmed random boosters (for relatively cheap too) and I've been consistently pleased with them (hence the plug lol)
(Apr. 11, 2014  3:10 PM)Cake Wrote: pvccard sells a lot of confirmed random boosters (for relatively cheap too) and I've been consistently pleased with them (hence the plug lol)

Yes, as far as I remember each Beyblade is basically eight dollars : the same price you would get in the United States for Hasbro Beyblades. I definitely recommend them if you are looking for a specific Beyblade in a Random Booster.
Im getting a new launcher and samurai pegasus. I am so happy!
Brought another passport allowed? No? Okay...

On topic, Brought Mold 2 Scythe from angry face for $1
(Apr. 11, 2014  3:08 AM)Kei Wrote: I bought the Scythe a while ago, but didn't want to post until now since I wanted it to be a surprise going into A YEAR: The Month of Rebirth this past weekend. I used it in the final battle against Pockyx3 to win the tournament. Eee

Okay so can we please sort out banning it now? Thing is obscene. (Congrats, tho).
(Apr. 14, 2014  6:40 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2014  3:08 AM)Kei Wrote: I bought the Scythe a while ago, but didn't want to post until now since I wanted it to be a surprise going into A YEAR: The Month of Rebirth this past weekend. I used it in the final battle against Pockyx3 to win the tournament. Eee

Okay so can we please sort out banning it now? Thing is obscene. (Congrats, tho).

Haha, because I won one battle with it? I wasn't particularly impressed by its defensive ability or stamina (it lost against my Metal Fury Duo) in the quick testing I did before the tournament, but I did like it on CH120RF (hence my use of it in the finals). I think that's what you're most concerned about, so I will try to test it more comprehensively myself sometime before GBT2.
What mold did you get?
I bought my first Shogun Steel Beyblades from Wallmart today.

Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
Bandit Genbull F230TB
(Apr. 11, 2014  3:08 AM)Kei Wrote: Dark Cancer CH120SF x2
Our purchases are very similar, other than you buying Scythe Kronos.

This Sunday, I'll be order two Dark Cancer, for both ULTIMATE BLAZE, and I.

Edit: I didn't want to post again, so I'll just do it here. I ordered the two last Friday.
Just got a few Collector Bey's in the mail today from our own BeyderAndy They look great! check it out.
Also got myself/California area a ZeroG Stadium. Smile