Recent Beyblade Purchases

I'm waiting for my Vanish Fafnir to be delivered!
Since Vanish Fafnir had just been released, waiting for my preorder to come in. Not sure it I'll be getting Bahamut RBV due to seemingly mediocre parts so far.

I've just barely touched up on MFB (I used to dislike metal clanging and kissing Beys, but Burst meta seems to love that latter more) by getting the second-hand ones, but they're also starting to grow on me. Still hunting mainly those Synchrom and other nice sets but I have lots of upcoming MFB ordered for now.
I bought dynamite belial, vanish fafnir, the db stadium and the db launcher. I ordered them a week ago, just before I left for an Orlando vacation. I’m currently an hour away from my house. Hopefully my packages didn’t get stolen lol!
Just purchased a new TT B-33 Standard Stadium locally for $30, figured I could use another for tournament purposes.
Bought a rage longinus a few days ago should be arriving in the next couple of days
For the mods, Is there a thread for posting notable online lots for plastics/HMS we find on eBay, YJA etc?
I've purchased a full set of Random Booster Vol. 26, but I'll only talk about Roar Bahamut here. My brief thought on the entire set is that I like half of it, while the other half is just eh. The pulls I like are obviously both prize beys, and World Dragon. The Variant Spriggan one is mostly not very good, but the Spriggan chip is great. Now, onto Bahamut.

Firstly, it's a visual marvel. I personally dig the turquoise colours in this, along with the purple and black, it looks fantastic, I sorta get reminded of Ben 10 Alien Force's Diamondhead colour scheme, all the more reason to love the colours. The turquoise rubber part is really visually striking to me, and it has a pearlish look that I like. The stickers were a nightmare to put on, but it is nice looking, at least.

Let's talk about the chip, well I've already given my thoughts on it's looks, but I do want to add on that, the chip's details are gorgeous and pretty intricate, there's a lot of detail on it, and it just pops. Now onto the main gimmick, the rubber stoppers. Being very used to the Gen weight from Gachi, I was expecting this to offer mild tightness but nothing too amazing. Yeah no, this certainly didn't need teeth. Obviously teeth would've made it even tighter, but folks, this chip is really tight, it's almost overpowered with how tight it is. It's so tight that it completely rotates the stickers of any Drivers I put on the chip. I think this is tighter than the Lucifer II chip too. I could see this becoming top tier.

The Roar base looks nice too, it's clearly a follow up to the Dread base with the way it's shaped. The circle gimmick however, looks a lot nicer, and I think in terms of creating a circle, it does it much better. The gimmick is still the same, but that's fine I suppose, as I don't find it intrusive. If I do have a nitpick though, is that even when it's fully locked, the green wings move around anyway and can still make the circle mode, only not fixed.

10, honestly I haven't got much to say about it other than it looking cool, I'm just not that familiar with these yet.

Giga is a good disk, and a great inclusion here... no complaints there.

Moment is a really weird Driver. I'll grant that it is creative, and the LAD is alright, but this certainly doesn't beat out Zone'+Z if you ask me. However, as someone who loves creative or fun gimmicks, I like Moment, it's weird and scary with how wobbly it feels, but I love the concept behind it.

Overall, this is a very strong package, and predictably my favourite DB bey so far, it gets almost everything right and it's just a very appealing beyblade. It seems like nearly every Burst season has one defense type that becomes my favourite bey or at least one of them for that system.
Finally got my first Beyblade Burst tops. Picked up all these from Maqio UK. Just waiting on my Epic Rivals set to come in so I can actually play with the damn things as I have no stadium or launchers til that arrives

Yegdrion
Minoboros
Horusood
Roktavor
Spryzen S2
Fengriff F2
Wyvron
Kerbeus
Ifritor I2
Unicrest
Just got Rage Longinus, Zwei Longinus, Judgment Joker, and Brave Valkyrie

Also my first grip
How do I post a pictuee

Just got Blaze Ragnaruk
I'm about to get Random Booster Volume 15, God Customise Set and Random Booster Volume 10! (from ever-wish.com my mom finally allowed it yay)
(Aug. 24, 2021  7:55 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: I'm about to get Random Booster Volume 15, God Customise Set and Random Booster Volume 10! (from ever-wish.com my mom finally allowed it yay)

I've bought it! Hope that it's real like what everyone says. If it's not...then I'm going to explode this site jk
(Aug. 29, 2021  9:24 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2021  7:55 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: I'm about to get Random Booster Volume 15, God Customise Set and Random Booster Volume 10! (from ever-wish.com my mom finally allowed it yay)

I've bought it! Hope that it's real like what everyone says. If it's not...then I'm going to explode this site jk

It’s 100% real. I’ve bought from them several times, and they don’t sell any fakes on their website to my knowledge.
(Aug. 29, 2021  12:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2021  9:24 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: I've bought it! Hope that it's real like what everyone says. If it's not...then I'm going to explode this site jk

It’s 100% real. I’ve bought from them several times, and they don’t sell any fakes on their website to my knowledge.

Hooray I’ve got them! Fast! Well that could be because I live in Asia. Now I can stop borrowing parts from GreaterLonginus to test.
(Sep. 03, 2021  4:13 PM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2021  12:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It’s 100% real. I’ve bought from them several times, and they don’t sell any fakes on their website to my knowledge.

Hooray I’ve got them! Fast! Well that could be because I live in Asia. Now I can stop borrowing parts from GreaterLonginus to test.

They’re located in Hong Kong I believe, so that makes sense.
I just bought a whole bunch of MFB beys, hope they are real.
Look what came in the mail today:

(Sep. 07, 2021  1:09 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Look what came in the mail today:

Nice! I'm glad you took my suggestion and got The Devil Blade! I hope you have fun with it!
(Sep. 07, 2021  1:27 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2021  1:09 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Look what came in the mail today:

Nice! I'm glad you took my suggestion and got The Devil Blade! I hope you have fun with it!

Thanks! The ironic thing is, I'm not going to open it until I get Belial and all of its Gears, as well as finding the time to scan the sticker sheet, as I can guarantee that there's someone who's looking for them on this site.
I just got

Lightning L Drago
Omega Dragonis
Ray Unicorno
Vulcan Horuseus
Vari Ares
Samurai Pegasus
Gravity Perseus and
Flames Byxis

I am so excited to try them out!
Just ordered Dynamite Perseus and i should get it in a few days. Really curious to see how Perseus performs.
(Sep. 25, 2021  7:10 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just ordered Dynamite Perseus and i should get it in a few days. Really curious to see how Perseus performs.

You can just get the triple booster set you know XD
how much was it?
(Sep. 26, 2021  7:10 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  7:10 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just ordered Dynamite Perseus and i should get it in a few days. Really curious to see how Perseus performs.

You can just get the triple booster set you know XD
how much was it?

I purchased it on Ebay for about 300+ dollars
(Sep. 26, 2021  7:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  7:10 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: You can just get the triple booster set you know XD
how much was it?

I purchased it on Ebay for about 300+ dollars

oh my
i think the triple booster set is cheaper