Recent Beyblade Purchases

Gonna get a few bey packs tommorow with my own money. Any suggestions for mfb and burst beys that I should buy
(Jan. 29, 2021  1:33 AM)haydenwills Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:58 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: It did, but Knight somehow one hit BURSTED it! I still have no idea how it happened...

air knight bursted requiem ima look at mine and see if that is true

Requiem was on Power-H, not stock combo.
I got RBV23 fullset, 1 more copy of Draciel & Pegasus & I got the special blue chassis Wyvern. I also got the rare clear red Xtreme' driver
I got Big Bang pegsus, another destructor l drago recolor. meteo l drago recolor, Basalt horogium, Pegasus recolor, Turbo Achilles, Bloody Longinus, Flash saggatrio, Phantom Arion, Sycthe Kronos, God Valrykie, Spriggan World, Drain Fafnir, Strike God Valryeki, Legend Spriggan, Nightmare Longinus, Tornado wywern, Slash Valrykie, Prime Apocalypse, Wizard Fafnir, Big band genesis, and Dread Bahamut.

This cost me $230. I prob won't be able to get more beyblades for some time cuz I gotta farm some money (lemonade shop, chores, and etc.)
Finally have a TT standard stadium on the way! Also have Jet, Mirage and Variant Lucifer on the way to finish the SuperKing collection. Can't wait to do some actual testing, been using the TT wide stadium so far but it disadvantages my attack boys to much Unhappy
(Jan. 31, 2021  9:28 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Finally have a TT standard stadium on the way!  Also have Jet, Mirage and Variant Lucifer on the way to finish the SuperKing collection.  Can't wait to do some actual testing, been using the TT wide stadium so far but it disadvantages my attack boys to much Unhappy

SAME THING! 
( (except mirage (already have) )
Beyblade Burst Sparking B-174 Limit Break Set review

I got the B-174 Limit Break set, thanks to a seller called "woopick" who delivered this in an extremely quick amount of time and for a good price, shipping included, so major props to them!

I really love this set and I've been wanting it for a while now. It does not disappoint. Great for a competitive side, as well as great for a collectors side.

The beyblades included are amazing, and have all exclusive parts, so the incentive to get them is high.

Hyperion Burn Cho Xc'+X is beautiful, always has been for me. It is probably one of the prettiest looking beyblades to date and the shape is fairly aggressive. The burst resistance for Hyperion Burn feels tight but it doesn't quite compensate for the shape. That being said, the burst resistance is not as bad as I expected and the attack is pretty good, although I feel that the attack is way better when the wings don't pop out. I like the gimmick but it's more of a spectacle than being useful for me. Cho is an interesting disk, but not my favourite, it hinders the movements a bit and activates the gimmick a bit too easily, I prefer Ou on this layer. Xc'+X is interesting, and the chaotic movements can be fun to play with, but it's not that great. The +X attachment isn't bad, but isn't as good as +Z. However I do get a Xc' which is nice. Overall, a very lovely and very fun beyblade that I'm glad to own.

Now for the star of the show, and not because it has a sun motif, Helios Volcano Ou Zn'+Z, probably amongst the strongest stock combo in Burst thus far, alongside the likes of Rage Longinus .Ds' 3A and Regalia Genesis .Hy. It looks great, while not quite as pretty as Hyperion Burn, it still looks fantastic. I gotta say, while the gimmick for Helios is pretty negligible, I get a total kick out of activating the gimmick, it's so fun to watch. Hyperion's gimmick is fun to look at too, but Helios is moreso. Helios isn't really a bad layer, it's decent at opposite spin stamina but World is better. Ou is a nice disk, very balanced and doesn't activate the gimmicks too early, I'd say this was the best disk of the limit break ones. Zn'+Z is the real star of the show here and the very reason why this stock combo is so powerful. The LAD is amazing, almost stupidly so given how it's a dash driver. It's only rivalled by Drift from what I got. This driver doesn't have the best same spin stamina, but I found it somewhat acceptable. That being said, it does not in any way stop Zn'+Z from being such a powerful driver, and the main reason I bought this set. It is worth it for the attachment alone. Low wishes it has this amount of LAD.

The two sparking launchers are very useful, since I admittedly didn't have them yet, and in both directions too. They're very powerful, but also feel a bit wild, it's hard to explain but it takes a bit to get used to it and keep it steady. I was surprised how easy getting a sparking launch was though, I figured it would be more difficult.

The stadium in this set is probably the part I like the least. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like it, and it is a pretty fun stadium to use for fun, but I don't really like how it makes attack types a bit less reliable for me, and the shape just feels off. Still, it's relatively harmless.

Overall, a very fantastic set that I strongly recommend getting, and one of the best, I'd say Helios Volcano Ou Zn'+Z alone should sell this set.
(Feb. 04, 2021  8:25 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking B-174 Limit Break Set review

I got the B-174 Limit Break set, thanks to a seller called "woopick" who delivered this in an extremely quick amount of time and for a good price, shipping included, so major props to them!

I really love this set and I've been wanting it for a while now. It does not disappoint. Great for a competitive side, as well as great for a collectors side.

The beyblades included are amazing, and have all exclusive parts, so the incentive to get them is high.

Hyperion Burn Cho Xc'+X is beautiful, always has been for me. It is probably one of the prettiest looking beyblades to date and the shape is fairly aggressive. The burst resistance for Hyperion Burn feels tight but it doesn't quite compensate for the shape. That being said, the burst resistance is not as bad as I expected and the attack is pretty good, although I feel that the attack is way better when the wings don't pop out. I like the gimmick but it's more of a spectacle than being useful for me. Cho is an interesting disk, but not my favourite, it hinders the movements a bit and activates the gimmick a bit too easily, I prefer Ou on this layer. Xc'+X is interesting, and the chaotic movements can be fun to play with, but it's not that great. The +X attachment isn't bad, but isn't as good as +Z. However I do get a Xc' which is nice. Overall, a very lovely and very fun beyblade that I'm glad to own.

Now for the star of the show, and not because it has a sun motif, Helios Volcano Ou Zn'+Z, probably amongst the strongest stock combo in Burst thus far, alongside the likes of Rage Longinus .Ds' 3A and Regalia Genesis .Hy. It looks great, while not quite as pretty as Hyperion Burn, it still looks fantastic. I gotta say, while the gimmick for Helios is pretty negligible, I get a total kick out of activating the gimmick, it's so fun to watch. Hyperion's gimmick is fun to look at too, but Helios is moreso. Helios isn't really a bad layer, it's decent at opposite spin stamina but World is better. Ou is a nice disk, very balanced and doesn't activate the gimmicks too early, I'd say this was the best disk of the limit break ones. Zn'+Z is the real star of the show here and the very reason why this stock combo is so powerful. The LAD is amazing, almost stupidly so given how it's a dash driver. It's only rivalled by Drift from what I got. This driver doesn't have the best same spin stamina, but I found it somewhat acceptable. That being said, it does not in any way stop Zn'+Z from being such a powerful driver, and the main reason I bought this set. It is worth it for the attachment alone.

The two sparking launchers are very useful, since I admittedly didn't have them yet, and in both directions too. They're very powerful, but also feel a bit wild, it's hard to explain but it takes a bit to get used to it and keep it steady. I was surprised how easy getting a sparking launch was though, I figured it would be more difficult.

The stadium in this set is probably the part I like the least. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like it, and it is a pretty fun stadium to use for fun, but I don't really like how it makes attack types a bit less reliable for me, and the shape just feels off. Still, it's relatively harmless.

Overall, a very fantastic set that I strongly recommend getting, and one of the best, I'd say Helios Volcano Ou Zn'+Z alone should sell this set.

How much did it cost?
Lol this thread is from 2007, dont necropost my carp
(Feb. 04, 2021  8:28 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: Lol this thread is from 2007, dont necropost my carp

this isn't a dead thread

a Mod posted on it like 3 mins ago
(Feb. 04, 2021  8:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  8:25 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

How much did it cost?

I believe it was around £72 I got for the actual set, and £17 for the shipping price, and honestly it was worth the price, and was one of the cheapest options I could find.
(Feb. 04, 2021  8:28 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: Lol this thread is from 2007, dont necropost my carp

The last post is from Jan 31 so it’s all good.

While this thread was created in 2007, it doesn't mean it isn't relevant. The thread is still used a lot to this day, and the last posts are very recent ones. It would only be an issue if the very last posts of the thread were from a very long time ago.
(Feb. 04, 2021  8:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  8:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: How much did it cost?

I believe it was around £72 I got for the actual set, and £17 for the shipping price, and honestly it was worth the price, and was one of the cheapest options I could find.

Ok thanks a lot

I'm saving up some money to buy burst beyblades, so that's something I'll put my eye on
oh so necroposting is only when the thread is dead....srry
I found an Abyss Diabolos legit for $15, so I jumped on it and bought it. If anyone wants one here ya go: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...Swm9dgGnOh
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:51 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I found an Abyss Diabolos legit for $15, so I jumped on it and bought it. If anyone wants one here ya go: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...Swm9dgGnOh

is it a random booster or starter?
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:53 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:51 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I found an Abyss Diabolos legit for $15, so I jumped on it and bought it. If anyone wants one here ya go: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...Swm9dgGnOh

is it a random booster or starter?

It is a confirmed Abyss Diabolos. It is a random booster but it is confirmed.
(Feb. 05, 2021  3:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:53 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: is it a random booster or starter?

It is a confirmed Abyss Diabolos. It is a random booster but it is confirmed.

ok, flame does random booster prize beys as starters
My first ever japanese beyblade burst is wolborg that i came in the mail on 3/22/21 from BeysAndBricks.com
I just oficially bought 2 rb vol 24 for the price of 1
( the only reason why I didnt pre order ragnaruk)
Just purchased a Death Solomon and a confirmed Hollow Deathscyther for $55 shipped.
Proof:
[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-04-06-at-11-08-16-AM-copy.png]
To those who told me the Hollow ring would cost $80, you were saying?
(Apr. 06, 2021  11:00 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Just purchased a Death Solomon and a confirmed Hollow Deathscyther for $55 shipped.
Proof:
[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-04-06-at-11-08-16-AM-copy.png]
To those who told me the Hollow ring would cost $80, you were saying?

I bought 2 rb vol 24 for $27
I pre-ordered the new stadium and Belial today. Really hoping the stadium is tournament legal, so I will be testing with that a lot. Also Belial is really cool and I have a feeling I’m gonna be fidgeting a lot with it when I get my grubby little hands on it
Just bought Death Solomon, Pre-ordered Belial, the set, and the launcher and ordered another Rage (since mine broke).