Recent Beyblade Purchases

What should i buy? Diablo nemesis or Phantom orion
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:03 AM)novanska Wrote: What should i buy? Diablo nemesis or Phantom orion

This isn't the right place to ask and your question was already answered in another wrong thread...

(Sep. 25, 2012  3:06 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  3:03 AM)novanska Wrote: What should i buy? Diablo nemesis or Phantom orion

This isn't the right place to ask and your question was already answered in another wrong thread...

Then what thread should i ask?
Purchase Consultation, read the rules in you welcome PM. It's stated there, IIRC.
(Sep. 24, 2012  8:09 PM)Tris Wrote: Sick purchase bro!
How much did that take out of your wallet? o.O

It was about 107 GBP
[Image: DSC02393.jpg]
  • BBG-18 Balance Type Stadium x1
  • BBG-07 Launcher Grip x1
  • BBG-17 Zero-G Random Booster Vol.2 Archer Gargole x19
  • BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD x6
  • BBG-20 Bandid Goreim DF145BS x1
  • BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF x3
  • BBG-19 Zero-G Launcher x7
More pictures:
I'm selling most of this stuff to Toronto-area Bladers, of course, haha. I opened up nine RBV2s and came away with a handful of Gargole's ... but no Gryph's. Unhappy
Nice! Can't wait to see you get into testing some of the newer things!

As for me, I bought the following from OkinawamTS. All used but in good condition:

Master Draciel (Violet AR, Dark Purple SG/BB)
Dranzer F
Driger V
Gaia Dragoon V
Dranzer V2 Red Ver.
Burning Kerberous

This was all prompted by the Dragoon DX Shooter (the only above-normal power left spin plastics launcher) I got from Cannon damaging my Gaia Dragoon V AR from sheer force - battled against my defensive zombie, so it was unstoppable force vs immovable object, it KO'd the defensive zombie but the inside of the AR, where it screws into the SG cracked.
So, I had to get another for when this one stops working, and then I looked at what he had and grabbed a few more things, because his prices especially on used stuff are really great - such a good thing for the competitive plastics scene.
I would've grabbed more but I have some other deals to sort out so I held off. Still, he's got some awesome stuff at really good prices.
Yesterday i found a 99 cent store that sold the classic blades.. theyre cool bout some of them come with illegal metals... but the parts are real except fr some of their metals.. but they are STLL pretty cool :3
(Sep. 26, 2012  4:20 PM)DranzerShadow Wrote: Yesterday i found a 99 cent store that sold the classic blades.. theyre cool bout some of them come with illegal metals... but the parts are real except fr some of their metals.. but they are STLL pretty cool :3

I'm excited Grin i might do a classic generation beyblade battle on youtube.. but there is one awesome-ish blue beyblade ive found (i think its illegal :I) i nick names it shyx cause it sounds awesomely epic
>:3
(Sep. 26, 2012  4:20 PM)DranzerShadow Wrote: Yesterday i found a 99 cent store that sold the classic blades.. theyre cool bout some of them come with illegal metals... but the parts are real except fr some of their metals.. but they are STLL pretty cool :3

I'm excited Grin i might do a classic generation beyblade battle on youtube.. but there is one awesome-ish blue beyblade ive found (i think its illegal :I) i nick names it shyx cause it sounds awesomely epic
>:3

where is that store at?
After years of desire, I finally purchased a Cyber Dragoon! Joyful_2
From Dio, specifically Smile
My BBG-17 Full Set,BBG-13,and BB-117 came in today
(Sep. 26, 2012  1:19 PM)th!nk Wrote: Nice! Can't wait to see you get into testing some of the newer things!

Me too! I spent a lot of time testing different ideas for ZERO-G customs today so that I can be ready for the Toronto tournament on October 7th. It's so interesting trying to figure out which Chrome Wheels have the most amount of synergy with each other. Now I just need to put together a list of things to properly test in BB-10 ...

Also, I forgot mention in my post, but my Bandid Goreim DF145BS came with an extra BS stuffed inside the Tool lol. Has this happened to anyone else?
(Sep. 27, 2012  1:40 AM)Kei Wrote: Also, I forgot mention in my post, but my Bandid Goreim DF145BS came with an extra BS stuffed inside the Tool lol. Has this happened to anyone else?

Wow, an extra BS in the tool? That's certainly no BS there. see what i did there

Referring to your original post,

(Sep. 26, 2012  3:26 AM)Kei Wrote: I opened up nine RBV2s and came away with a handful of Gargole's ... but no Gryph's. Unhappy

Wasn't Gargole the prize? Wut!?

EDIT:
(Sep. 27, 2012  2:07 AM)th!nk Wrote: I would make a terrible BS joke but I see Tris has already beaten me to that...

Hah, you snooze, you lose.
Absolutely guarantee the plastic parts are fake too. No one just sells plastics with fake weight disks on. Just because they look similar to originals doesn't mean they are.

(Sep. 27, 2012  1:40 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2012  1:19 PM)th!nk Wrote: Nice! Can't wait to see you get into testing some of the newer things!

Me too! I spent a lot of time testing different ideas for ZERO-G customs today so that I can be ready for the Toronto tournament on October 7th. It's so interesting trying to figure out which Chrome Wheels have the most amount of synergy with each other. Now I just need to put together a list of things to properly test in BB-10 ...

Also, I forgot mention in my post, but my Bandid Goreim DF145BS came with an extra BS stuffed inside the Tool lol. Has this happened to anyone else?
Rai got an extra GCF with his phoenix, albeit it had some errors in the finish. I would make a terrible BS joke but I see Tris has already beaten me to that...

Ahh, hopefully you can find some non-twins that work better than twins. The lack of that (until dragooon) put me off Zero G quite a bit as I don't really enjoy buying two identical beyblades, whereas the variety from two different ones is much nicer.

I'm sure looking at the discussions in both competitive combos threads, and some of the topics in the forums could get you started on a nice list, but almost everything from Zero G except the earliest parts needs testing, haha.
(Sep. 27, 2012  1:44 AM)Tris Wrote: Wasn't Gargole the prize? Wut!?

It is, and I'm glad I got so many (I have four Gargole's lol), but I still only have one Gryph! I intentionally only bought one when it came out because I was certain that it would be one of the Wheels in RBV2.

(Sep. 27, 2012  2:07 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  1:40 AM)Kei Wrote: Ahh, hopefully you can find some non-twins that work better than twins. The lack of that (until dragooon) put me off Zero G quite a bit as I don't really enjoy buying two identical beyblades, whereas the variety from two different ones is much nicer.

I'm sure looking at the discussions in both competitive combos threads, and some of the topics in the forums could get you started on a nice list, but almost everything from Zero G except the earliest parts needs testing, haha.

Mhmm. I haven't done any "serious" testing yet so it's hard for me to come up with any hard facts about the whole "non-twin" vs. "twin" thing, but I do think that "non-twins" can work well together; it's just a matter of assessing the physical properties of each Wheel and how they are/are not similar to other Wheels, how their contact points line up, etc. For example, obviously you wouldn't pair something like Phoenic and Revizer together; it's just common sense given how aggressively Phoenic is designed versus how defensively Revizer is designed.

Yeah. I'm having a hard time deciding what I should spend my time testing right now. Everyone wants to get the tier list updated right now, but they also want ZERO-G! I also want to test things in BB-10 to help get the list up to date, but at the same time, I feel I should be more invested in figuring out ZERO-G right now. I'll probably end up doing a large batch of BB-10 testing this weekend though, just so we can get one step closer to getting the tier list updated finally.
IMO: Do the BB-10 first, that is more urgent as we're already way overdue. Once that's sorted, then start testing the Zero G stuff, as there's no official tier list yet, and while it would be nice to have one, that means there's no outdated information for it flowing around, unlike the BB-10 meta. Tongue_out
bought a phantom orion B : D !!!
it spun for 8 minutes on a marble surface
strange?
i guess the surface affects
Bought 1 UDXS for me, & a death quetz for my friend
unfortunately i lost my MINT ray gill Unhappy , i noticed it after i came from college; i had to pack it for a trade. Unhappy
My Takara-Tomy Gravity Perseus AD145WD came from 88powerpig88 (his Amazon account) today. I really needed a new string launcher, so it was great! Order from 88powerpig88 if you need quality products with speedy shipping, and delivery. Here's what I got-
got myself a brand new UDX set, Diablo Nemesis and black ver, grip mule! testing out all the combos i can make from them... Grin
Fo ma b day, I got:
NIB Jiraiya MS
Samurai Ifraid
RDFx2
I just got my Thief Phoenic Starter Set from SONOKONG
(Sep. 30, 2012  2:29 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: I just got my Thief Phoenic Starter Set from thief phoenic

You got your Thief Phoenic Starter from Thief Phoenic .. ?
(Sep. 30, 2012  12:17 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Fo ma b day, I got:
NIB Jiraiya MS
Samurai Ifraid
RDFx2

Who did you buy from?