Recent Beyblade Purchases

Cannon and aurawolf thanks I'm really happy with my purchases. Smile

Along with more coming along the way. I'm glad to be back into beyblading since of May 2012 and I've reached most of my goals just need the ones in my buying thread and it'll be awesome! Grin
Zurafa's facebolt went full pixel mode.

Starlight25

Gigars? Okay, I won't faint yet. Two Gigars? *faints*

@Evo_Slayer

Three Thunder Dragons and a yellow Aries? Holy shet. A red Ifraid? Robbed in 3...2...1...
Looks like an actual Beyblade .. haha

I'm assuming R145 is plastic?
The keychain Storm Pegasis sucks though. The RF part is a ball tip painted red, and after you launch it a few times, the paint is gone.
I am supposed to get the Takara Tomy Beyblade BB32 Hybrid Wheel Set "Pegasis Wolf Attack Staudim & More" set on Monday the 30th.
I just bought a BB-17 Sting Launcher at Loblaws
Bought variares, samarai ifraid and shinobi salamander
(Jul. 22, 2012  12:48 PM)Cannon Wrote: x1 Dark Knight Dragooon
x1 Archer Gryph
x3 Random Booster Vol.2 Archer Gargole.
x1 Synchrom Battle Set
x1 Pirates Orojya
x1 Used Guardian Revizer

Total = $101.13 approx.

Just bought a second Thief Phoenic for $12.98, since my first ones facebolt broke. Tired

Total: $114.11 aprox. Smile
My walmart had a lot of new beys!! I bought Spiral Capricorn!(my mom only let me get 1 Bey Tired)
I bought an authentic tt rock leone, phantom orion, and flash sagittario Grin
Just bought an Ultimate DX Set, Death Quetzacoatl, Flash Saggitario and a Random Booster Volume 7. Looking forward to Flash and Duo (And another BeyLauncher LR!).
I went to target today, I bought the 'Tempo Hammer Hit Stealth Battler'. It looked too fun to resist, haha. There was no new beys but they did have all the stealth battlers and Hasderp's new Metal Fury boxes(stadiums).
Something fun to do with Tempo Hammer Hit- rip it on its side.

Watch what happens Wink
Bought Dark Cancer & Rock Scorpio for $9.20 ... finally bought it.
I just bought X-07 Tornado Striker at WalMart
I've recently bought a Guardian Reviser
(Jul. 29, 2012  9:26 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I just bought X-07 Tornado Striker at WalMart
There's a Tornado Striker?
It's an XTS Beyblade, so it isn't legal for competitive play. XTS means Xtreme Top System.
Bought a whole load from ebay + dimsum2u.
BBG01
BBG02
BBG03
BBG09- Full Set
BBG10
And a few other bits and bobs to start up again for the new Zero G series Grin
So glad payday is around the corner or i'd be in deep trouble ha!
It's good to see an old member come back to Beyblade. Smile

Why BBG-01 and BBG-03? You might as well get two BBG-10s or even a Dark Knight Dragooon/Pirates Killerken set.
(Jul. 30, 2012  11:03 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: It's good to see an old member come back to Beyblade. Smile

Why BBG-01 and BBG-03? You might as well get two BBG-10s or even a Dark Knight Dragooon/Pirates Killerken set.

Lol, I think i'm getting too old for this.
Fortunately I have a very much younger sibling which i can pass the blame onto him Tongue_out

I have a thing where i like to buy to collect...
It's a terrible habit...
BBG03 was for the stadium as BB04 was like £25+ on ebay and thought might as well get the full set that comes in a box to avoid damages during transit.
Rest assured i'll probably be buying everything again!
just bought ray striker and will recieve takara tomy earth eagle and takara tomy hades kerbecs in mid august
I just bought the following from this eBay Seller:
http://myworld.ebay.com/lytus/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

BB-16 Beypointer(Sono Kong)
BB-15 Launcher Grip Black(Sono Kong)
BB-116 Jade Jupiter S130RB(Sono Kong)
BB-123 Fusion Hades AD145SWD(Sono Kong)
just bought evil befall