Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jul. 05, 2012  7:37 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: Just won a omega dragonis( bey and stickers only) for $15 on ebay

Nice purchase bro!
Are you gonna do battle with it?
'Cause if I were to, ima get scared for the paint. :$
Too smexi. DX
i don't want the paint to chip but ill use the 85 track and XF bottom since they are my first.
Ultimate Meteo L. Drago Absorb
Poison Zufaga (Zugafa....Zufaga?)
Fang Leone (Hasbro ver.)
Spiral Capricorn
(Jul. 07, 2012  2:03 AM)Malwave Wrote: Poison Zufaga (Zugafa....Zufaga?)

LOL, dude. That was hilarious XD Its Zurafa Wink
Finally, after waiting so long, my closest Walmart got some non-wave 1 stuff.

I bought Poison Zurafa and Bakushin Susanow, both for collection. Every bey was on sale so that means that Metal Fury might be getting ready to be in stock!
Ah man, you're lucky! I hope my Walmarts get something other than Wave 1 soon, man!

I bought a 3 seg launcher grip yesterday, thanks to Cannon. Smile Only around $10, great deal! Now to wait for it to arrive... Argh Tongue_out
Woh! $10? That's the cheapest I have seen of them. I see them for like $25 opened on eBay.

Also, you want me to tell my walmart to send their beys to your house? lol.
I bought a loose (Takara Tomy authentic) Thief Phoenic E230GCF off of eBay yesterday for only $10 too.
Not a bad price! I see most things from BBG-09 go for under $10 (usually around $5) from a couple of sellers. But $10 is still astounding for Thief Phoenic.
(Jul. 07, 2012  6:22 PM)Harkins Wrote: I bought a loose (Takara Tomy authentic) Thief Phoenic E230GCF off of eBay yesterday for only $10 too.

Was it in the USA or China? Most of the lose Thief Phoenic ive seen are open and in China.
They usually come from China, but they're not loose. They come in the box, still in the packaging. They just open up the stickers, see what it is, and put it back in and ship it. They don't touch the actual wheel.
Dunno about USA though.
I have been getting tons of beys lately due to my awesome parents!

Today I got Ultimate Gravity Destroyer attack 130F and the Grand Cetus T125RS beylocker!!! I love the beylocker. The gravity destroyer is for collection.
i´m only get
Dragoon MS
Galeon
L Drago Destroy
Wolborg
Bought this earlier today for only $1 from Brand Korea (it was an auction):
1x MF2 set
1x DF105
1x LRF
Not a bad price! Completely new parts for me, plus I need another set of MF2s!
ordered two bbg-09 randomboooster volume 1 and a bb-101 launcher grip extender it should be here either tuesday or wendsday
(Jul. 09, 2012  3:16 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Bought this earlier today for only $1 from Brand Korea (it was an auction):
1x MF2 set
1x DF105
1x LRF
Not a bad price! Completely new parts for me, plus I need another set of MF2s!

Nice! Whenever I see that, it always goes past $1.50. Being the cheap person I am, I don't get it.
Enjoy that purchase for me bro.
Just ordered a Dragoon V2 for a YouTube giveaway im having. If you want to enter check my YouTube channel in my signature . And i ordered a Dark Knight Dragoon for myself
Just sealed the deal on a Voltaic Ape from Serotonin. Only $15, too. Smile

I'm excited.
[Image: DSC02090.jpg]
  • BBG-11 Zero-G BeyStadium Defense Type x1
  • BBG-12 Archer Gryph C145S x5
  • BBG-13 Synchrom Battle Set x6
  • BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF x2
  • BBG-10 Guardian Revizer 160SB x4
  • BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red x3
  • BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue x2
  • BB-100 Random Booster Vol.6 Killer Beafowl x2
  • BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D x1 (not pictured)
This isn't all for myself, haha. I'm selling most of it at HPT4. Here's what I kept:

[Image: DSC02104.jpg]

Pulled Burn Sagittario 105HF and Flame Cancer D125RF from my RBV6's. Wasn't happy with the Burn Sagittario 105HF since it is the only Beyblade that doesn't really have any useful parts from RBV6 (although, the purple Sagittario is nice), but the Flame Cancer D125RF made up for it.

More pictures:
NIB Dranzer G branded by Takara really rare to own a Takara one especially NIB, I'm still keeping it NIB just for collector purposes, until I get a used Dranzer G branded by Takara. Smile
(Jul. 10, 2012  9:02 PM)Kei Wrote: [Image: DSC02090.jpg]
  • BBG-11 Zero-G BeyStadium Defense Type x1
  • BBG-12 Archer Gryph C145S x5
  • BBG-13 Synchrom Battle Set x6
  • BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF x2
  • BBG-10 Guardian Revizer 160SB x4
  • BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red x3
  • BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue x2
  • BB-100 Random Booster Vol.6 Kill Beafowl x2
  • BB-122 Diablo Nemesis XGrin x1 (not pictured)
This isn't all for myself, haha. I'm selling most of it at HPT4. Here's what I kept:

Pulled Burn Sagittario 105HF and Flame Cancer D125RF from my RBV6's. Wasn't happy with the Burn Sagittario 105HF since it is the only Beyblade that doesn't really have any useful parts from RBV6 (although, the purple Sagittario is nice), but the Flame Cancer D125RF made up for it.

More pictures:

Nice, you should put the purple C145S and the purple Saggitario on a flame wheel.

Flame Saggitario purple ver. haha.
(Jul. 10, 2012  10:17 PM)TriSix Wrote: Nice, you should put the purple C145S and the purple Saggitario on a flame wheel.

Flame Saggitario purple ver. haha.

I hadn't thought of that! Gasp I'll try it.
See, Burn Saggitario isn't so useless after all, ahaha. XD