Recent Beyblade Purchases

For anyone who cares those prices are rediculous. I've bought all Uriel 2 and Blizzard Orthrous for way less. (not NIB but still)
i got omeaga dragonis (coro coro version takara tomy)

and x2 stadiums (dont now the names of them though)

and a grip from metal masters in black and all that for £31.93 i can't wait for them to arrive in the post Smile
Bought these from 88powerpig88 this week
Honestly, I knew the booster packs were small but felt even smaller in my hands.
http://imgur.com/Hnm1V,4aIZf
Dragoon V2 for $40. Been looking for it forever! Now I have Driger, Dranzer, Draciel, AND Dragoon V2. Yes!
(Jul. 12, 2012  10:47 PM)Sparta Wrote: Dragoon V2 for $40. Been looking for it forever! Now I have Driger, Dranzer, Draciel, AND Dragoon V2. Yes!
Cool purchase. Did you get it off ebay
I got a dark wolf (not great but I bought it for collection) and a string launcher red ( the guy I bought from split up the bb-32 hybrid wheel match set ) for $10 free shipping Smile
I bought Evil Befall and another Galaxy Pegasus yesterday. I'm gonna keep the Galaxy Pegasis NIB.
2 NIB Gigars and 1 USED Dranzer G with its winder tool all branded by Takara, thank you so much Oki can't wait until it arrives! Grin
oh i got the beychamber (hasbro) for £3.50 on offer so i guess thats not bad Smile
Got Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Attack 130F today. Now I just need the Stamina version...
Today is my birthday, and I got 2 bey products: x2 metal face custom ver. and a flash sagittario that was supposed to be real but was fake.The picture showed real TT but we got Rapidity! That ebay seller chould be in trouble. I ordered a real Takara Tomy Flash Sagittario from 88powerpig88.
I'm gonna guess you mean that, after you found out it was Rapidity, you ordered a real one from Powerpig, cause I know Powerpig doesn't sell Rapidity xD
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:43 AM)Zancrow Wrote: I'm gonna guess you mean that, after you found out it was Rapidity, you ordered a real one from Powerpig, cause I know Powerpig doesn't sell Rapidity xD

That's correct! I didn't post clearly because I was tired, and with my birthday money I ordered:
Scythe Kronos
Kreis Cygnus
BB-10 stadium
Diablo Nemesis
MSF custom ver,
x2 guardian revizer
Thief Phoenic
Duo Uranus
Hell Kerbecs and a
Death Quetzalcotal.
Damn dude! You're set for Defense! Nice purchases! Grin
Got a phantom orion set from the WBO, that i exchanged with 8 credits.., i still have to collect it from my aunts place......
I just bought X-08 Tornado Zurafa(I'm a fan of Tornado Battlers)
Just got the Gravity Demolition double pack from Hasbro
It consisted of:
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Inferno Byxis CH120RS
Today, I bought ToysRUs' version of Beyblade Metal Masters DS Collector's Edition, the one with MF Vulcan Horuseus. Now that I have two Metal Face Bolts, I can use one for a Defense combo, and the other for Attack, and vice-versa.
(Jul. 15, 2012  8:58 PM)Death Bro Wrote: Inferno Byxis CH120RS

I really want the yellow pyxis clear wheel so i could make a golden flame byxis. And i bought a Random booster 7 off of ebay 10 minutes ago for $9.46. I hope that it wasn't one of you guys that i outbidTongue_out
(Jul. 15, 2012  8:58 PM)Death Bro Wrote: Just got the Gravity Demolition double pack from Hasbro
It consisted of:
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Inferno Byxis CH120RS

Good call. That CH120 could come in handy!
This just arrived today. So damn happy
Death Gargoyle MS for $40

[Image: 5ug08k.jpg]
[Image: 2iglr9y.jpg]

Got on the way:
jade jupiter, beat lynx, driger g, draciel g, wolborg 4, dranzer v and some more plastics from Oki

[Image: DSC00566.jpg]

Ripcords for the plastics tournament I had planned that isn't looking like it'll eventuate (but more ripcords are good), a horribly uncomfortable sniper grip, and... what's that in the horrible grip? An EZ Shooter Power Custom?!

ACHIEVEMENT GET!: MOAH POWAH!

Thanks to Dimsum2u for the ripcords and OkinawamTS for the Grip and Launcher :3

IDK who put the cross on the sticker, I'll probably remove the sticker and replace it with some random geometric design or something.

Fun fact: I actually like MFB stuff that comes in packets NIP. It's hard for me to open these, honestly, I'd like to have a stock rack full of the things.
I got the clear red Hasbro version of that grip (Which I got for $0.50 cents @ Toyworld) .. haha. The angle of which you put your hand is disturbingly uncomfortable .. and why would you get Ripcord Launchers. Confused
Got me a Wolborg and a Jiraiya MS from Oki!
Now I'll have a Bearing for Plastics and HMS Joyful_3
I'm completely pleased with Wolborg being my first Plastic Beyblade in 7 years, even if it may not be as good as it's predecessor xD
Now I'm going to have to wait 2 weeks for the package..oh the horror..