Oct

RaveBlading at Kawaii Fest (Ages 18+)

Sacramento, California
12 bladers registered (16 maximum) View All
Achi-baba's avatarWorldsRequiem's avatarSleepNg's avatarAngelow01's avatarGlistening's avatarCello510's avataremenefer's avatarPhamMusubi's avatarMasterJack's avatarMal Kai's avatar
Sacto By Night Lounge
7121 Governors Cir
  Kawaii Fest (meet at the Marketplace Vendors area)
05:30 pm on 10/12/2024
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
25 cash

Admission fee is based on the ticket price to enter Kawaii Fest's main event and may increase in price closer to doors opening. Due to the venue being at an 18+ lounge, age restrictions apply when buying your ticket.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: nFWFacl.png]

The Beyblade animes have often had "DJ's" and killer soundtracks associated with them, for those who've wanted that in real life, get ready for a Beyblade Tournament at an Anime Rave hosted by SleepNg and myself!

To be clear this is an tournament hosted at an 18+ EDM event, so this will be for ADULT BLADERS ONLY! There will also be other events taking place throughout the night such as a Smash Bro's tournament. Freeplay will be ran throughout the event based on Judge availability.

Admission fee is based on the ticket price to enter Kawaii Fest's main event and may increase in price closer to doors opening. Tickets for the main 18+ event can be bought HERE.

Since this tournament is being held inside of a larger event, we're keeping attendance small for now. But don't worry! If sign-ups for the tournament fills out don’t worry we will still have activities you can stop by for after the main tournament. We will be around for freeplay and have special challenges!

Banlist Variation: Metal Needle Bit Ban
  • The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle
  • The following Blade may not be used    in this tournament: Wizard Rod 
Prizes

Beyblade Xtreme Battle Set
Bite Croc Dual Pack
X2 Tail Viper Dual Pack
Knife Shinobi Dual Pack
X2 Soar Phoenix Starters
BX-01
BX-02
BX-03
BX-04
Several Hasbro Boosters

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
I'll be assisting Achi with this event. I'm just hired help so be easy guys pls lmao. Let's spin some tops!
(Sep. 27, 2024  12:56 AM)ItzAmareY2K Wrote: Me seeing wizard rod banned

I'm expecting new participants to sign up from the rave, to try Beyblade for the first time in years if ever, so I want someone to be able to run to their local Target the day before and actually have a chance at making it to the podium.
Bumping the thread to show prizes.

Spots are filling up fast, so try to sign up sooner rather than later! If we get to 16 participants, I'll opt out of the tournament. Anyone who can't attend the tournament is still welcome for the side events and other festivities!

If anyone is able to record/livestream the tournament, please get in touch with me.
Is there any information about parking, and/or a map of the venue? I'm still trying to decide on whether or not I'll be going, I've never been to something like this before.
I might be running late is there any chance it’ll start later like five 430 if possible because they won’t let me get off till that time unless it’s dead and I could come early if so, please let me know at 530-917-3240
Me whos turning 18 in January: 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

(Yesterday  4:49 AM)Frisk291 Wrote: Me whos turning 18 in January: 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
So close yet so farr 😭😭
Due to a recent string of events in Sacramento, the event will be moved back to 05:30pm. The event will officially start at 6pm, so the time before is to check in and build the brackets, so as always, please come early!

Mapping info can be found in the link below. I recommend arriving early to get a decent parking spot. Parking meters should be free by 6pm.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/dfFDZ46npeMCr3CV9