Rare blades you own

Yeah me too. I would actually go as far to say that BDMS is my favorite bey, looks-wise. Here they are next to each other, such a cool pair, yin and yang, as it were. BDMS is pretty rare, but not as rare as SGMS. Heck, I have never even seen SGMS for sale before, I have seen BDMS a bunch (and we all know I am a beyblade shopping addict, haha). I bought my SGMS by harassing (not really, lol) a guy who posted pics of it on here. Haha. I would kill (again, not really, lol) for a chance at a NIB SGMS at a good price.
[Image: osuc9j.jpg]
[Image: z0aAQ0A.jpg]

Things have moved on in the last 10 years since I got them, but they were rare at the time!

(Phantom Force Draciel, in memory of Anubis' legacy! Now just to find a swanky Turtle Smasher...)
(Dec. 31, 2015  7:09 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah me too. I would actually go as far to say that BDMS is my favorite bey, looks-wise. Here they are next to each other, such a cool pair, yin and yang, as it were. BDMS is pretty rare, but not as rare as SGMS. Heck, I have never even seen SGMS for sale before, I have seen BDMS a bunch (and we all know I am a beyblade shopping addict, haha). [...]

That is true that you rarely see SGMS anywhere, as opposed to BDMS which is frequently in lots ..

Seeing those makes me want to start collecting HMS .. not good for my bank account.

(Dec. 31, 2015  7:50 PM)V2 Wrote: [img]snip[/img]

Things have moved on in the last 10 years since I got them, but they were rare at the time!

(Phantom Force Draciel, in memory of Anubis' legacy! Now just to find a swanky Turtle Smasher...)

Did not think the yellow Poseidon would look that good.
(Dec. 31, 2015  7:50 PM)V2 Wrote: [Image: z0aAQ0A.jpg]

Pretty sure neither of those are a phantom force draciel although I can't see the one in the bottom row properly Also those are all still rare.
I own a duo Uranus
A guardian L drago
A wing pegasus
A DEMS
A wolborg ms

(Jan. 04, 2016  7:08 PM)athreya50 Wrote: I own a duo Uranus
A guardian L drago
A wing pegasus
A DEMS
A wolborg ms

They are rare in India so don't mind lol
(Jan. 05, 2016  2:51 PM)DRAGOG Wrote: Dragoon ms and Wolborg ms

Hmm, I don't think that's a rarity though eh, I know wolborg ms is. To a degree...
Dragoon MS is worth more than wubbums.
Got some new ones, so... what I have so far:

Dragoon F (Metal Masters)
Dranzer F (Metal Masters)
Black Dranzer
Dragoon V2 (kinda rare I guess...)
Blizzard Orthrus
Dragoon GT
Dranzer GT
Zeus (Habro) (x2)
White Gabriel G
full set of Phantom Force beys

Maybe DEMS, Dragoon MS (x2) and Sea Dragon MS...
And a NIB Blitz Striker along with Jade Jupiter and Variares, don't think they're rare, but this second wave seems pretty uncommon.
(Mar. 15, 2016  2:09 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Got some new ones, so... what I have so far:

Dragoon F (Metal Masters)
Dranzer F (Metal Masters)
Black Dranzer
Dragoon V2 (kinda rare I guess...)
Blizzard Orthrus
Dragoon GT
Dranzer GT
Zeus (Habro) (x2)
White Gabriel G
full set of Phantom Force beys

Maybe DEMS, Dragoon MS (x2) and Sea Dragon MS...
And a NIB Blitz Striker along with Jade Jupiter and Variares, don't think they're rare, but this second wave seems pretty uncommon.
every time i see a gabriel g in someone's collection, i cryCrying
Haha, sorry ^^'
Thanks to taxus for the good offer! Yeah, I've seen this bey just twice in about 4 years of collecting, it doesn't have an Europe release, so it was hard for me to find it.
I've heard that dragoon Musv may be rare but I have a gold like recipients so would that be rare or is it just from a random booster. Was given to me by my gramps
It's Riger not Ridget.
(Mar. 19, 2016  1:54 PM)Ultra Wrote: It's Riger not Ridget.

Yes I know my phone has autocorrect!
dark amaterios, Beat lynx from RB, Dranzer GT
Dragoon GT, but I'm selling that one...
Well, I have A LOT of mfb blades and a few from the old gen. So I'm not sure?
(Feb. 23, 2017  11:36 PM)ACTION JACKSON Wrote: Well, I have A LOT of mfb blades and a few from the old gen. So I'm not sure?

If you can show some pics then we can tell if something's rare Smile

BTW I really don't have much of rare stuff but what I have now is
Duo Uranus (probably not that rare)
Beat Lynx
Mercury Aunbus 
Metal System Questzalcoat (all 3 colour)
Black Blitz Striker of Hasbro (which is lost from some days lol)
Sol Blaze red colour
Galaxy Cancer

I will later send pics (and this time for real lol)
White Bakushin Susanoo W/ blue metal facebolt
I have a Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus (Hasbro) GB145MS.
I'm not sure if this is that rare, but I have the Asia Model Big Bang Pegasis W105R2F, also the red Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus that came with the Super Vortex Set (?)
I only have Baldur and Divine Chimara ;-;
I'm not sure how much Divine Chimara is worth, does anyone know?
Just like Mage, the only rare bey I own is Baldur