Rare blades you own

(Jul. 31, 2014  2:38 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2014  2:08 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2014  1:31 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: Rare bey I own is Hasbro blue L-drago guardian D125B spark Fx. Eh it may be a bad combo but I like the colors and the holographic facebolt

That beyblade is extremely common.

Not really, it's less common than the other Hasbro/TT MFB releases. They were only out for a limited amount of time.

And no, Beafowl isn't that rare. And it's not really if its rare or not, it may be the person's rarent Beybalde.

Do u have proof they were out for more limited amount if time than other releases? Either way, it's not rare.
It's just common knowledge. Plus the price of a L-Drago Guardian exceeds that of Storm Pegasus, hencing that it is more rare, IMO.
(Jul. 31, 2014  5:00 AM)Echizen Wrote: It's just common knowledge. Plus the price of a L-Drago Guardian exceeds that of Storm Pegasus, hencing that it is more rare, IMO.

I think the time of them being available differs in areas. You shouldn't go on price haha, it's all about how much people want it lol. Unless you mean retail price, but most beyblades are around the same retail price; $7-$12.
It's uncommon as hell actually.
(Jul. 31, 2014  5:31 AM)Neo Wrote: It's uncommon as hell actually.
Why do u say?

You just couldn't find it in your area or....
(Jul. 31, 2014  3:07 AM)Neo Wrote: Dragoon GT, Dranzer GT, Cyber Dragoon, Blue Draciel V, Gigars, Zeus, Flame Pegasus to name a few Smile
Flame pegasus and cyber dragon are rare? Haha, good new I'll add them too my list Tongue_out
I did not create this thread so people could put regular Hasbro releases in it.

(Jul. 31, 2014  3:07 AM)Neo Wrote: Dragoon GT, Dranzer GT, Cyber Dragoon, Blue Draciel V, Gigars, Zeus, Flame Pegasus to name a few Smile

Flame Pegasus and Cyber Dragoon are not rare. They aren't hard to find. That means they're not rare.
Poseidon (purple), dragoon gt (custom painted), gigars, apollon g, dragoon ms (hasbro nib), dark dranzer&dragoon (I think it counts), crystal dragoon f, uriel/wolborg 3, silver dragoon v
(Aug. 02, 2014  10:15 AM)Ultra Wrote: I did not create this thread so people could put regular Hasbro releases in it.

Flame Pegasus and Cyber Dragoon are not rare. They aren't hard to find. That means they're not rare.

I DID NOT CREATE THIS THREAD FOR YOU DIRTY SCUM WHO THINK X IS RARE!! GET OUTTA HERE, GAH, REPORTED. DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RARE BEYS?????

um black wolborg ms, red samurai changer, metallic blue wolborg 2, like 5000 quetzalcoatl's.

rest in peace dustypotatoes, best seller to grace the earth since TT themselves.
(Aug. 02, 2014  7:43 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  10:15 AM)Ultra Wrote: I did not create this thread so people could put regular Hasbro releases in it.

I DID NOT CREATE THIS THREAD FOR YOU DIRTY SCUM WHO THINK X IS RARE!! GET OUTTA HERE, GAH, REPORTED. DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RARE BEYS?????

um black wolborg ms, red samurai changer, metallic blue wolborg 2, like 5000 quetzalcoatl's.

rest in peace dustypotatoes, best seller to grace the earth since TT themselves.

That gave me a good laugh.
(Aug. 02, 2014  7:43 PM)Dan Wrote:

Jeez. Calm the sarcasm.
Cyber is uncommon when it actually works, Flame Pegasus was actually rare once-upon-a-time.
well...almost all plastics are now "rare"
prices are all jacked up on ebay, even with sonokong on ebay..i can say takara flame pegasus is quite rare nowadays..
(Aug. 02, 2014  11:30 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: well...almost all plastics are now "rare"
prices are all jacked up on ebay, even with sonokong on ebay..i can say takara flame pegasus is quite rare nowadays..

I guess it used to be haha, now Flame Pegasus is on eBay for $27! I may buy one myself Smile
(Aug. 02, 2014  11:51 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  11:30 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: well...almost all plastics are now "rare"

I guess it used to be haha, now Flame Pegasus is on eBay for $27! I may buy one myself Smile

holy carp..you are right..found the one you are talking about...i guess.."used"..haha

It was very rare; a long while ago.
But to confirm; the seller does a great job with packing and it's 100% working.
The worst you can have happen is one of the Gyro Gear pegs break. Even then it's no big deal...

(Aug. 03, 2014  5:02 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:

holy carp..you are right..found the one you are talking about...i guess.."used"..haha

It's NIB.
(Aug. 03, 2014  6:09 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2014  5:02 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2014  11:51 PM)LMAO Wrote: I guess it used to be haha, now Flame Pegasus is on eBay for $27! I may buy one myself Smile

It's NIB.
dont misunderstood.."used" refer to "used it to be rare"

it is quite surprising how cheap that one is while most of NIB takara plastics i found these days are quite higher than that..
Is forbidden Ionis ED145Fb rare?
(Jan. 15, 2015  5:34 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: Is forbidden Ionis ED145Fb rare?

I think so...I mean FB was only released with Divine Chimera TR145FB and Forbidden Ionis ED145FB and The Forbidden metal wheel and Ionis clear wheel was only released with Forbidden Eonis ED145FB and Forbidden Eonis 130D.
It's not rare. Hasbro released it in a single pack and star released it in an Randkm Booster (not as a prize beyblade).
(Jan. 15, 2015  6:41 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: It's not rare. Hasbro released it in a single pack and star released it in an Randkm Booster (not as a prize beyblade).
actually I looked Ionis up and it was and is rare.
(Jan. 15, 2015  11:26 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2015  6:41 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: It's not rare. Hasbro released it in a single pack and star released it in an Randkm Booster (not as a prize beyblade).

It's no rarer than any other metal fury release, not everything on the Internet lookup is true, I'd trust more in experienced WBO members.
(Jan. 15, 2015  11:26 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:

Its not the prize beyblade from a random booster and Hasbro released it; when Hasbro releases something, its not rarre anymore. But, never the less, it's a beautiful beyblade Smile
EDIT: Beaten by DRAGON KING
The rarest I have are the two beys that came with the Super Vortex Battle set, a Lightning L-Drago with golden clear wheel and red fusion wheel, and a Storm Pegasus with a red clear wheel and a blue fusion wheel.
(Feb. 01, 2015  8:53 AM)King Carp Wrote: The rarest I have are the two beys that came with the Super Vortex Battle set, a Lightning L-Drago with golden clear wheel and red fusion wheel, and a Storm Pegasus with a red clear wheel and a blue fusion wheel.
that was a regular hasbro release. Not Rare Smile.
(Feb. 01, 2015  8:56 AM)Packers Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2015  8:53 AM)King Carp Wrote: The rarest I have are the two beys that came with the Super Vortex Battle set, a Lightning L-Drago with golden clear wheel and red fusion wheel, and a Storm Pegasus with a red clear wheel and a blue fusion wheel.
that was a regular hasbro release. Not Rare Smile.

I said they were the rarest I own. I never said they were rare.