Rare blades you own

(Aug. 31, 2017  12:52 PM)bladebreaker25 Wrote: Shogun steel beyblades

They aren't rare.
(Aug. 31, 2017  6:43 AM)DankBose Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2017  9:23 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote: No, they aren't rare.

Are you sure?

(Aug. 31, 2017  6:43 AM)DankBose Wrote: Are you sure?

cos mine are from japan and japanese ones are usually rare

Dude no offence but I don't think anything u have listed or will possibly list later on will be classed as rare.
Is red Knight victory valkrie rare because I got 2 of them
(Aug. 31, 2017  11:18 PM)RedRexy0 Wrote: Is red Knight victory valkrie rare because I got 2 of them

if you mean the red one with yellow wings, then yeah, that's pretty darn rare
Yea that one wow I went to Japan and some kid gave me two
Are any god layer beyblades rare?
(Sep. 01, 2017  4:48 AM)RedRexy0 Wrote: Yea that one wow I went to Japan and some kid gave me two

Oh my god (pun intended). IIRC even AaryanBITW got Ultimate DX Set of MFB for just 7$ from a kid in his society IIRC

(Sep. 01, 2017  4:49 AM)DankBose Wrote: Are any god layer beyblades rare?

Regular ones aren't but Recolour thats given in tournament/lottery/special event are rare.

Not any of the starter or booster releases. But the rbv6+7 prizes are techically. Orochicalcom is rare, and any other special edition

Umm sorry if I sounded like a douche before. Was having a rough day. Anyways it depends cos it is the prize ones and some recolours that tend to be the rarer ones.
(Sep. 01, 2017  11:32 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:

Umm sorry if I sounded like a douche before. Was having a rough day. Anyways it depends cos it is the prize ones and some recolours that tend to be the rarer ones.

Thats okay.

(Sep. 06, 2017  10:02 AM)DankBose Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2017  11:32 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Umm sorry if I sounded like a douche before. Was having a rough day. Anyways it depends cos it is the prize ones and some recolours that tend to be the rarer ones.

Thats okay.

but are the normal ones still rare?
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:02 AM)DankBose Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2017  11:32 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Umm sorry if I sounded like a douche before. Was having a rough day. Anyways it depends cos it is the prize ones and some recolours that tend to be the rarer ones.

Thats okay.

(Sep. 06, 2017  10:02 AM)DankBose Wrote: Thats okay.

but are the normal ones still rare?

If the are just a standard release, then no they are not rare.
Does Bakushin Susanoo(Lunar Eclipse version) count?
I'm getting a limited edition gold galaxy Pegasus but until then I don't own anything interesting

(Sep. 01, 2017  11:32 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:

Umm sorry if I sounded like a douche before. Was having a rough day. Anyways it depends cos it is the prize ones and some recolours that tend to be the rarer ones. So is my green god balkyie

Stuffed up
Lol my one was Tornado Wyvern since it has grown expensive now so I consider it kinda rare
My gold galaxy arrived yesterday

And is green gv rare?
1. Gold Layers (V, S, K and R)
2. Beat Lynx
3. Blitz striker (3, 1 TT, Habsro and 1 Blue one)
4. Ultimate DX Set (2)
5 Bandid Gembu
6. Orange and Blue Mercury Anubis
7. PHWS Libra (3. 2 Green and 1 Purple)
8. Driger V2 Red
9. Blue Fang Leone
10  Burn Pieces ED145WF (4. seriously lol)

Thats what I remember.

edit:- can we tell about stadiums we have?
Green gV
will soon get
Amaterios
Gaia dragoon
(Sep. 19, 2017  1:40 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: 1. Gold Layers (V, S, K and R)
2. Beat Lynx
4. Ultimate DX Set (2)
5 Bandid Gembu
8. Driger V2 Red
9. Blue Fang Leone

Thats what I remember.

Bro I swear u got the yellow Aries once in a lot? That is a very rare piece. Something like 20 were made.

(Jun. 11, 2017  3:41 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: [Image: 2pot9ig.jpg]
Just recived my dream lotSmile. It costed me 125$ including shipping.

Now my collection is almost complete just need Proto Nemesis, Proto Pegaiss and *Gold Aries*, so i guess I can stop buyimg MFB and get on burst. I don't all recolours but  most of regular release  and bunch of limited  edition. But there's always some space for new rare thingd if I get chance to get hands on em Smile
(Sep. 19, 2017  10:39 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2017  1:40 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: 1. Gold Layers (V, S, K and R)
2. Beat Lynx
4. Ultimate DX Set (2)
5 Bandid Gembu
8. Driger V2 Red
9. Blue Fang Leone

Thats what I remember.

Bro I swear u got the yellow Aries once in a lot? That is a very rare piece. Something like 20 were made.

(Jun. 11, 2017  3:41 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: [Image: 2pot9ig.jpg]
Just recived my dream lotSmile. It costed me 125$ including shipping.

Now my collection is almost complete just need Proto Nemesis, Proto Pegaiss and *Gold Aries*, so i guess I can stop buyimg MFB and get on burst. I don't all recolours but  most of regular release  and bunch of limited  edition. But there's always some space for new rare thingd if I get chance to get hands on em Smile
there is no way there were only 20 made. at least 20 people on here have/had it
(Sep. 20, 2017  1:25 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2017  10:39 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Bro I swear u got the yellow Aries once in a lot? That is a very rare piece. Something like 20 were made.

there is no way there were only 20 made. at least 20 people on here have/had it

Well apparently so, from what I heard the verdict was there were only 20 or so made unless I got the wrong product. I'm talking bout the yellow Aries pre hybrid wheel which comes without any other parts. Last time I saw one on yja at 500000 yen and I ain't seen it since. One or two members here (kei I think) own em too. But they're definitely rare from what I heard at least.
(Sep. 19, 2017  10:39 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Bro I swear u got the yellow Aries once in a lot? That is a very rare piece. Something like 20 were made

I wish I can, but unfortunately no bro. I seen 1 lot with it going for like 100$ on YJA but unfortunately lost it by few 100 yen.
Some rare blades i own are

1. Gold Spriggan Requiem
2. Almost all Gold Turbo beys (just missing the Gold Charge and Dragon Chip)
3. Black Cho-Z Achilles
4. Holy Knight God Valkyrie
5. Orichalcum (was given to me from a friend)
Oh I have the Holy Knight God Valkyrie layer I think that's it. I suppose Beywheelz are pretty rare since no-one cares about them, I have Soaring Wing Pegasus and Doomfire Drago.
A green Legend Spryzen/Spryzen S2 with rubber slopes.