Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

My Great Dane puppy is acting like he's on steroids Right now 🤣
(Sep. 02, 2021  12:02 AM)Dread hades12 Wrote: My Great Dane puppy is acting like he's on steroids Right now 🤣

XD! what's he doing?
If he could talk I swear he'd use words like VROOM VROOM Kablammo 24/7. *Hyuga Hizashi intensifies

He's running in circles, moving 5 ft then doing it again
(Sep. 02, 2021  12:04 AM)Dread hades12 Wrote: If he could talk I swear he'd use words like VROOM VROOM Kablammo 24/7. *Hyuga Hizashi intensifies

He's running in circles, moving 5 ft then doing it again

Maybe he is saying that....
Does anyone know which other forums run on MyBB, and preferably look like the old WBO?kinda want to start forum-ing again.
(Sep. 02, 2021  12:02 AM)Dread hades12 Wrote: My Great Dane puppy is acting like he's on steroids Right now 🤣

*sigh* welcome to my world... i have a great dane named athena... (story of lane's sister: athena theme song music intensifies)

Sounds like he's got a major case of the zoomies. I love it when dogs get hyper
can i make threads on other product unrelated to beyblade such as consoles The iphone 13 that was just announced today etc
This month is just a routine for me. Routine makes me depressed . Maybe it's the same for someone else. Well, we'll get through it. By the way, I was watching london new builds 2022 the other day. I'm a little shocked at the prices. Where did theseprices come from? I understand London. But, man. That's a lot of money to make.
Just got back from driving practice and may or may not have got pulled over by the police XD. Rest assured, i'm getting professional training tomorrow afternoon.
(Sep. 28, 2021  4:16 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just got back from driving practice and may or may not have got pulled over by the police XD. Rest assured, i'm getting professional training tomorrow afternoon.

Whoa, you're already driving? Damn, I'm turning 16 soon, and I have absolutely NO driving experience, unless you count Mario Kart.
(Sep. 28, 2021  4:16 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just got back from driving practice and may or may not have got pulled over by the police XD. Rest assured, i'm getting professional training tomorrow afternoon.

Driving is fun once you get to know your car well. I still don't know my car well even after I got my license, though it seems like it's the fault of my bad habits. Still fixing them to this day.
i have been to some tournaments and asked people what do u like about beyblade and a couple people said wining

i don't like tryhards if u don't now what a tryhard is its a person that is trying to win only for the prize

and some people spend a lot of money on beys only to win pay to win

i love beyblade cus its fun and it makes me happy. a loss is a loss in my book a great quote from free dala hoya the golden boy

so please do beyblade for fun not for winning ps hayden😊
it makes me so mad when people do blading for the win
u win u win

u lose u lose i am not saying don't give it your all but dont do beyblade jest for the win because its not rite

like how is it fair to to buy $ 500s worth of beyblades and make a unbeatable combo that is legal for tournaments

and u go there thinking u are going to have fun and jest get beat like u have no experience

i have been beybladeing since i was 6 year old and i went to a tournament 5 times and lost all 5

am i a joke noo if u play for winning you're nobody some people just want to have fun

and losing 5 time in a row is not fun
Moving houses for the first time in my life (not counting the times I moved as a baby — since then, I dont have the self-awareness needed to comprehend the said situation). My house is still close to the school so I hope its going to be great

I heard from plenty of people that moving is an upsetting and a nerve-wracking event for all
(Sep. 30, 2021  7:36 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i have been to some tournaments and asked people what do u like about beyblade and a couple people said wining

i don't like tryhards if u don't now what a tryhard is its a person that is trying to win only for the prize

i love beyblade cus its fun and it makes me happy.   a loss is a loss in my book a great quote from free dala hoya the golden boy

u win u win

u lose u lose i am not saying don't give it your all but dont do beyblade jest for the win because its not rite

like how is it fair to to  buy  $ 500s  worth of beyblades  and make a unbeatable combo that is legal for  tournaments

and u go there thinking u are going to have fun and jest get beat like u have no experience

i have been beybladeing since  i was 6 year old and i went to a  tournament  5 times and lost all 5

am i a joke noo if u play for winning you're  nobody   some people just  want to have fun

So how long have you been blading, a week?

We're in real life, the competitive meta, not the World League. People do copy combos from others, and people do take it seriously. Maybe you'd have better luck in unranked tournaments; people aren't too serious about it then.
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:23 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  7:36 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i have been to some tournaments and asked people what do u like about beyblade and a couple people said wining

i love beyblade cus its fun and it makes me happy.   a loss is a loss in my book a great quote from free dala hoya the golden boy

u win u win

like how is it fair to to  buy  $ 500s  worth of beyblades  and make a unbeatable combo that is legal for  tournaments

i have been beybladeing since  i was 6 year old and i went to a  tournament  5 times and lost all 5

am i a joke noo if u play for winning you're  nobody   some people just  want to have fun

So how long have you been blading, a week?

We're in real life, the competitive meta, not the World League. People do copy combos from others, and people do take it seriously. Maybe you'd have better luck in unranked tournaments; people aren't too serious about it then.

from what I saw on his profile he's only been to 2 tournaments (months apart) and only won twice in the first one but still he's making this too big of a deal
Living near a few arcades is quite fun to go to. The problem is that I have to balance out the amount of money I will have to spend to play them.

Do I spend $20 and play everything for 5-6 hours? Do I not let my desires takeover and instead save up for something more worthwhile like the next beyblade release?

Those are the decisions I have to face everyday Unhappy
(Sep. 28, 2021  12:40 PM)peek Wrote:

Driving is fun once you get to know your car well. I still don't know my car well even after I got my license, though it seems like it's the fault of my bad habits. Still fixing them to this day.

The freedom it gets you is enjoyable, but having to repair it? Costly, and time consuming. I'm in the shop right now as the mechanics try to figure out if my engine knock sensor is bad or if my engine is actually knocking. Kind of a pain.
I just broke my chair! Lol
[Image: 8-DE2-E6-CB-A8-AC-4522-8-FAD-A9221-E19-ABAA.jpg][url=https://ralphrobertspersonaltrainer.com/4-best-cardio-routines-for-back-pain][/url]

The link underneath just keeps re-appearing when ever I try to edit it, so just ignore the link underneath
(Oct. 03, 2021  12:19 AM)peek Wrote: Living near a few arcades is quite fun to go to. The problem is that I have to balance out the amount of money I will have to spend to play them.

Do I spend $20 and play everything for 5-6 hours? Do I not let my desires takeover and instead save up for something more worthwhile like the next beyblade release?

Those are the decisions I have to face everyday Unhappy

I love how you call beyblade releases worthwhile

ngl, i face the same problems. Do I turn on the fan and let the dust go everywhere or do I bother everyone in the house by turning on the AC? Do I tell him he is about to step on a lego or just enjoy his suffering? Do I turn in my homework now or procrastinate? Do I clap back with a shower thought retort from when I got dissed a week a go or let it be? These are the real questions.
Being a rhythm game fan, there's this one song in DDR called Valkyrie Dimension. Interesting thing is that the artist for the song is named "Spriggan". I find it a funny coincidence that the song and artist are composed of beyblade parts, though Valkyrie Dimension came out way earlier than Burst.

In case if you're wondering, the song itself sounds like a jumbled mess, if you're not exposed to music like this.
My best friend did my nails earlier today. Honestly for a guy who has never thought of getting my nails done, it's actually pretty cool. i unfortunately don't have any pictures to share but my finger nails are purple
I got Claws Like wolverine and my friends said you got your nails done? And I said "No, There men claws to strike down my oppenents" And We started Arguing about if there claws or nails lol
A few days ago, I was drawing some JoJo Stands. I'm not that good at drawing Stands that aren't The World, but what's funny is what my little sister did. She started copying what I was drawing on the opposite page of the sketchbook and the results were hilarious:

(My original drawings are on the left page, my sister's are on the right)

Killer Queen and Sheer Heart Attack:
[Image: MKugDJvg1qeo7T07KK9SH6j3Hubbd8imccAOuKxt...B0vWXPK=s0]

D4C:
[Image: EnH0zw-W5dKvPDePwlb3-0VDVqryzHrm1QGlSc3p...oRVhLox=s0]
We have a patio in our backyard that was built by me, a novice. The weather here is very inconsistent, so the wood expands and contracts a lot.

So sometimes when the wood is settling, it makes a really loud popping sound that sounds like a gunshot.

And you know what our scaredy-cat neighbors did one day? They called the cops. From then on, they did it multiple times... I'm only 15 and do not know if like, this breaks any laws or anything, but it really sucks.

I'm never bulding anything out of wood ever again.

(I hope this is interesting enough to be in this thread, lol.)