Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

We have a patio in our backyard that was built by me, a novice. The weather here is very inconsistent, so the wood expands and contracts a lot.

So sometimes when the wood is settling, it makes a really loud popping sound that sounds like a gunshot.

And you know what our scaredy-cat neighbors did one day? They called the cops. From then on, they did it multiple times... I'm only 15 and do not know if like, this breaks any laws or anything, but it really sucks.

I'm never bulding anything out of wood ever again.

(I hope this is interesting enough to be in this thread, lol.)
so yesterday i had this dream (more like a nightmare) that starting when i was in the woods with steve from minecraft. we both had pickaxes in our hands and we were apparently about to go mining. so all of a sudden this HU(A)MONGUS bat comes out of nowhere and starts to chase us through the woods. luckily we find the cave that we were looking for and started to mine. then suddenly i heard a LOUD banging noise and it was an ogre who had been woken up by our mining. so then we go to the entrance we came from and ALL OF A SUDDEN the bat from earlier shows up and corners us. so then steve says "so long, buddy..." and he all of a sudden OPENS A PORTAL AND sends me through it, leaving him as the bat and the ogre's food... i then woke up screaming, with my brother saying that i went nuts
l
(Oct. 09, 2021  12:54 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: so yesterday i had this dream (more like a nightmare) that starting when i was in the woods with steve from minecraft. we both had pickaxes in our hands and we were apparently about to go mining. so all of a sudden this HU(A)MONGUS bat comes out of nowhere and starts to chase us through the woods. luckily we find the cave that we were looking for and started to mine. then suddenly i heard a LOUD banging noise and it was an ogre who had been woken up by our mining. so then we go to the entrance we came from and ALL OF A SUDDEN the bat from earlier shows up and corners us. so then steve says "so long, buddy..." and he all of a sudden OPENS A PORTAL AND sends me through it, leaving him as the bat and the ogre's food... i then woke up screaming, with my brother saying that i went nuts
l

This would go well in the Nightmare thread, as it's been pretty inactive for a while...
My personal philosophy is that the worldwide restriction age for common things like voting and driving should be 25. For most people, the brain isnt fully developed till then. Like, at least in the US, how are you allowed to drink, drive, get married, and vote on the leader of the country before 25??? yes, i know that there are a lot of smart 18 year olds, but everyone under the age of like 23 (a guess) is much more stupid than they would be when their brain is fully developed. Us children know no self control, and have bad judgement. How are we going to throw kids that are 7 years away from true adulthood into the world? I'm not saying we should shelter kids from the world, that's honestly worse. But true responsibility, that which affects others, not just ourselves, that should be left to the me that is wise enough to know what I am doing. But thats just me
once i dreamt of playing smash with my friend and he was a tree rooted to the ground and it was impossible to beat him
Being an arcade-goer, I don't like how there's no arcades within a 10 min radius in my area. I have to drive 30 mins to an arcade (which isn't bad tbh, I'm more concerned with using up gas) that basically has everything I want to play. All because my town is known for medical advancements...
hi guys how are u

if u like beyblade u are mentally disabled
Whenever I go to goodwill, 80% of the time I find wii fit balance boards lying around in the electronics section. The only other unique thing I found was a violin case (with nothing inside). I'm personally hoping for that one day I hit a gold mine or something. 


Just a side note, calling beyblade fans mentally disabled while being a beyblade fan themselves means that they are also personally insulting themselves while loving the hobby, which is ironic. In the end, people have different views on how beyblade is to be enjoyed and not everyone owns a dark gasher and starts demolishing beyblades for fun.
My friends told me that the human brain only uses 80% everyday but if people can tap into the other 20% humans can do amazing thing. I didn't want my other friends thinking that if they tap into that 20% they can fly and stuff LOL but its best to see we're this will go.
(Oct. 15, 2021  4:14 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: My friends told me that the human brain only uses 80% everyday but if people can tap into the other 20% humans can do amazing thing. I didn't want my other friends thinking that if they tap into that 20% they can fly and stuff LOL but its best to see we're this will go.

Not trying to burst your bubble, but that fact is slightly incorrect. The average person only uses 10% of their brain.
(Oct. 15, 2021  4:18 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  4:14 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: My friend told me that the human brain only uses 80% everyday but if people can tap into the other 20% humans can do amazing thing. I didn't want my other friends thinking that if they tap into that 20% they can fly and stuff LOL but its best to see we're this will go.

Not trying to burst your bubble, but that fact is slightly incorrect. The average person only uses 10% of their brain.

yeah, im smarter than them, so I knew that but i=I'm gonna let them have their fun.
(Oct. 15, 2021  4:18 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  4:18 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Not trying to burst your bubble, but that fact is slightly incorrect. The average person only uses 10% of their brain.

yeah, im smarter than them, so I knew that but i=I'm gonna let them have their fun.

So, in your friends' eyes, you use 90% of your brain?
(Oct. 15, 2021  4:22 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  4:18 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: yeah, im smarter than them, so I knew that but i=I'm gonna let them have their fun.

So, in your friends' eyes, you use 90% of your brain?

Yes, I really wish i can see what's happening in their brains.
I'm learning Rush E on the piano and it's hard.
Like really hard.
(Oct. 15, 2021  4:55 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: I'm learning Rush E on the piano and it's hard.
Like really hard.

*Gasp* But only true comrades are able to withstand the sheer amount of power that is unleashed upon your feeble human body when you attempt to play it...

All jokes aside, I hope you are successful with your practice and can play it well. Maybe even post a video if you master it..?
(Oct. 15, 2021  4:14 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: My friends told me that the human brain only uses 80% everyday but if people can tap into the other 20% humans can do amazing thing. I didn't want my other friends thinking that if they tap into that 20% they can fly and stuff LOL but its best to see we're this will go.

that makes no sense, sci fi movies like that are interesting but dumb. how does getting smarter give you telekinesis? What you can do wont change but what you will do changes. but ya never know, we know less about our brain than anything else.
(Oct. 26, 2021  3:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  4:14 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: My friends told me that the human brain only uses 80% everyday but if people can tap into the other 20% humans can do amazing thing. I didn't want my other friends thinking that if they tap into that 20% they can fly and stuff LOL but its best to see we're this will go.

that makes no sense, sci fi movies like that are interesting but dumb. how does getting smarter give you telekinesis? What you can do wont change but what you will do changes. but ya never know, we know less about our brain than anything else.

It doesn’t. Getting smarter is helpful, but I seriously have no clue where that idea of tapping into the other 20% came from.
(Oct. 26, 2021  3:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2021  3:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: that makes no sense, sci fi movies like that are interesting but dumb. how does getting smarter give you telekinesis? What you can do wont change but what you will do changes. but ya never know, we know less about our brain than anything else.

It doesn’t. Getting smarter is helpful, but I seriously have no clue where that idea of tapping into the other 20% came from.

well i looked it up and the 10% is a myth, we use 100% of our brain. most of it is autonomous functions, rest is thinking, and we usually dont use 100% all at the same time. ig it makes sense, cuz if we used only a certain percent of out brain, that would contradict the fact that our brain tries to be as streamlined as possible, so if we forgot smth, got tired, couldnt find the answer to a problem, etc. we'd just use more of our brain, and wouldnt forget or get tired at all(which is untrue). so right now we are the ultimate human beings, using maximum brain power >: )
I am in marching band and its tough. were going to semi state his weekend
(Oct. 26, 2021  3:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  4:14 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: My friends told me that the human brain only uses 80% everyday but if people can tap into the other 20% humans can do amazing thing. I didn't want my other friends thinking that if they tap into that 20% they can fly and stuff LOL but its best to see we're this will go.

that makes no sense, sci fi movies like that are interesting but dumb. how does getting smarter give you telekinesis? What you can do wont change but what you will do changes. but ya never know, we know less about our brain than anything else.

whos siad i said it it was his dumb idea
(Oct. 27, 2021  7:20 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2021  3:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: that makes no sense, sci fi movies like that are interesting but dumb. how does getting smarter give you telekinesis? What you can do wont change but what you will do changes. but ya never know, we know less about our brain than anything else.

whos siad i said it it was his dumb idea

Never said you said it. I was talking about the sci-fi movies that do
HOT DOG HOT DOG HOT DIGGITY DOG
The past few weeks I've been spending most of the time at my local arcade.

So much I forgot to notice the amount of money I spent... Still worth it though
(Oct. 27, 2021  7:39 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2021  7:20 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: whos siad i said it it was his dumb idea

Never said you said it. I was talking about the sci-fi movies that do

Sorry I have a lot of things processing in my mind I can't even know what to say anyway. He watches a lot of Sci-fi movies.

(Oct. 27, 2021  8:56 PM)peek Wrote: The past few weeks I've been spending most of the time at my local arcade.

So much I forgot to notice the amount of money I spent... Still worth it though

Such wisdom, I wish I had a local arcade.
who even goes to arcades that much