Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Oct. 28, 2021  3:05 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: who even goes to arcades that much

I would love to. They’re novel places to go, and as an ex-avid arcade lover myself, it would be an annoyance thing to do.
(Oct. 27, 2021  8:56 PM)peek Wrote: The past few weeks I've been spending most of the time at my local arcade.

So much I forgot to notice the amount of money I spent... Still worth it though

Do you mean the arcades that are like Chuck E. Cheese’s where they have machines and they give tickets so you can redeem them for prizes, or a traditional arcade?
(Oct. 28, 2021  3:05 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: who even goes to arcades that much

I'm into rhythm games and you really can't experience stuff like dancerush, maimai, sound voltex, and reflec beat unless you go to the arcades. Sure you can spend some money on a home setup, but are you willing to shell out a lot of it for a controller or rely on a keyboard for a lukewarm authentic experience?

But yeah the arcade scene isn't that big anymore in the US unless you're heavily into rhythm games or you live in Asia.
true but I prefer consoles
(Oct. 28, 2021  6:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

I would love to. They’re novel places to go, and as an ex-avid arcade lover myself, it would be an annoyance thing to do.
(Oct. 27, 2021  8:56 PM)peek Wrote: The past few weeks I've been spending most of the time at my local arcade.

So much I forgot to notice the amount of money I spent... Still worth it though

Do you mean the arcades that are like Chuck E. Cheese’s where they have machines and they give tickets so you can redeem them for prizes, or a traditional arcade?

Traditional. I hate ticket redemption arcades a lot, so I'm glad there's a couple within my area. The one I usually go to costs $20, but everything is on free play, so it's worth the money. They got the rhythm games, but also a room just for fighting games, some rail shooters, pinball, and racing games (including that initial D arcade game)

(Oct. 28, 2021  6:18 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: true but I prefer consoles

Yeah, it's all personal preference. More of a pc guy myself even though I own a (homebrew) wii and switch.
I like the jurassic park arcade game and alien arcade

(Oct. 28, 2021  6:18 PM)peek Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2021  6:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I would love to. They’re novel places to go, and as an ex-avid arcade lover myself, it would be an annoyance thing to do.

Traditional. I hate ticket redemption arcades a lot, so I'm glad there's a couple within my area. The one I usually go to costs $20, but everything is on free play, so it's worth the money. They got the rhythm games, but also a room just for fighting games, some rail shooters, pinball, and racing games (including that initial D arcade game)

(Oct. 28, 2021  6:18 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: true but I prefer consoles

Yeah, it's all personal preference. More of a pc guy myself even though I own a (homebrew) wii and switch. I have playstation 4 pro and nintendo switch lite

I own switch, playstation 4 pro
I stay at the arcade for 6 hours on average to make the most out of what I paid for.

The problem is that I'm good at so many rhythm games it's hard to play them with an equal amount of time.
There are some people who always feel compelled to have the last word in any conversation. Don't be one of those people. Learn to recognize those people, so you can learn to quietly walk away from conversations they insert themselves into.
I love terraria. It makes me happy it is fun and I enjoy fighting the bosses and progressing towards killing plantera. I just defeated the twins
I kinda drifted away from any American pop music for a couple years. The music I mainly listen to now are Japanese based music, whether it's EDM, rock, or pretty much any genre.
Its bonfire night today, the boys set the grass on fire. Firetrucks came and police armed with shields too as the boys were just throwing fireworks ar them. This happens like every year. Not sure if this is the norm.
i started playing genshin. i got a five star on the noelle beginner spin is that gud? it was qiqi or smth. i got 2 4 stars too(noelle and the crystal girl who makes the wall). Also the game is okay, If you don't have it and aren't interested in it, i wouldnt get it. i only got it cuz ive tried to download it ever since it was popular, and i finally got enough space to get it, so i was like y not lol
(Nov. 05, 2021  11:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i started playing genshin. i got a five star on the noelle beginner spin is that gud? it was qiqi or smth. i got 2 4 stars too(noelle and the crystal girl who makes the wall). Also the game is okay, If you don't have it and aren't interested in it, i wouldnt get it. i only got it cuz ive tried to download it ever since it was popular, and i finally got enough space to get it, so i was like y not lol

Qiqi is currently the worst five star in the game. Also the crystal girl is really good.
if womb is pronounced "woom" and tomb is pronounced "toom" why isnt bomb pronounced "boom"
(Nov. 06, 2021  3:52 PM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: if womb is pronounced "woom" and tomb is pronounced "toom" why isnt bomb pronounced "boom"

yo I never thought of it that way!
(Nov. 06, 2021  3:52 PM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: if womb is pronounced "woom" and tomb is pronounced "toom" why isnt bomb pronounced "boom"

Because that’s what happens after you place it.
(Nov. 05, 2021  11:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i started playing genshin. i got a five star on the noelle beginner spin is that gud? it was qiqi or smth. i got 2 4 stars too(noelle and the crystal girl who makes the wall). Also the game is okay, If you don't have it and aren't interested in it, i wouldnt get it. i only got it cuz ive tried to download it ever since it was popular, and i finally got enough space to get it, so i was like y not lol

The pity gods must've given you really good luck. iirc qiqi is one of the best healers in the game.

tbh it's only good if you played it on release date, otherwise it's a grindy gacha at its finest.
I play genshin and I like it so far other than the fact you can't grind with the resin problem.
The 5 stars I have so far is:
Keqing, Ayaka, Kazuha, Kokomi, Childe, Jean, Diluc, Qiqi.
My no. 1 fav character is Kaeya.
My five stars are…
Keqing/Raider Shogun. That’s it…
(Nov. 06, 2021  9:21 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: My five stars are…
Keqing/Raider Shogun. That’s it…

That's cool, I wish i had raiden. I love keqing.
I know, I run a overload team composed of keqing Raiden Bennett’s and either Thoma, or Anemo.
keq.

currently, the 5* I own are Venti, Mona, Keq, and Jean.

tbh I just want Diluc since he's the powerhouse, but I don't know when I'll ever touch Genshin again.
(Nov. 06, 2021  8:22 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I play genshin and I like it so far other than the fact you can't grind with the resin problem.

I like kaeya too, you can inf walk on water with him and if you use his elemental ablility after the tp behind you, you can inf combo. i just got sum lightning girl with a red eyepatch and a heavy sword and an ameno girl with big glasses and a book. I dont like either ngl, but i havent seen their ults.

also i put makeup on for the first time yesterday. it was fun.
(Nov. 07, 2021  1:59 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2021  8:22 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I play genshin and I like it so far other than the fact you can't grind with the resin problem.

I like kaeya too, you can inf walk on water with him and if you use his elemental ablility after the tp behind you, you can inf combo. i just got sum lightning girl with a red eyepatch and a heavy sword and an ameno girl with big glasses and a book. I dont like either ngl, but i havent seen their ults.

also i put makeup on for the first time yesterday. it was fun.

Some people use kaeya for the ice bridge, but i just love him in general. The characters you mentioned are Beidou and sucrose. Ive got them too. I havent built them yet.
does anyone know where lucas oil stadium is? where the colts football team plays? well I went there for marching band state finals and we got last place. Im mad because I think those judges are dumb
Oh man what a trip popping back in here for a moment

I spend a lot of time in a discord server for video game music on vinyl records these days.
Kinda weird how both my old and new hobbies involve spinning plastic that costs too much