Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(May. 27, 2021  12:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 27, 2021  12:26 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I had surgery on my feet earlier today, am unable to walk at the moment but at least I’m able to use a wheelchair.

do a wheelie

Why did you get surgery on your feet?

I had a good many lesions on the bottom of each foot; its caused me pain for a few months, glad to finally have them gone.

As for the wheelie, I may do so if I’ve mastered the wheelchair by next week.

(May. 27, 2021  1:02 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2021  12:26 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I had surgery on my feet earlier today, am unable to walk at the moment but at least I’m able to use a wheelchair.

Ooh, that sounds rough, I admire you for being able to go through that, I know I hate any sort of medical procedures needing to be done on me.

Make sure to rest plenty and follow your care instructions! Hope your recovery goes smoothly! (:

Will do, thanks!
(May. 27, 2021  12:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 27, 2021  12:26 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I had  surgery on my feet earlier today, am unable to walk at the moment but at least I’m able to use a wheelchair.

do a wheelie

Why did you get surgery on your feet?

If I ever get injured and have to use a wheelchair, that's the first thing I'll do.
I was looking for books on Amazon only to find that one of the ones I wrote is a ‘top new release’.

I’m screaming.
(May. 27, 2021  3:50 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I was looking for books on Amazon only to find that one of the ones I wrote is a ‘top new release’.

I’m screaming.

Guess your amazing talent is paying off.
(May. 27, 2021  3:54 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 27, 2021  3:50 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I was looking for books on Amazon only to find that one of the ones I wrote is a ‘top new release’.

I’m screaming.

Guess your amazing talent is paying off.

Honestly I don’t know how it’s happening - I don’t recall selling enough to get it that far.
My sister had an allergic reaction and were trying to epipen her. She’s scared so now I’m trying to give her the shot. I don’t really want to go to the hospital, but I might have to.
To all the fathers, happy Father’s Day!
When EarthHelios comes back, he's going to have A LOT of notifications...
Hey, so my grandma is visiting, and long story short, she’s letting me buy some gifts and she’s loaded, so price doesn’t matter, however I am concerned about fakes. I know how to tell if it’s legit and everything, but I just wanna double check cause getting ripped off with something that’s around 100$ is not cheap. So can anyone help me and tell me if this is legit? Link- https://www.amazon.com/dgboy-B-182-Dynam...062&sr=8-1
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:31 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hey, so my grandma is visiting, and long story short, she’s letting me buy some gifts and she’s loaded, so price doesn’t matter, however I am concerned about fakes. I know how to tell if it’s legit and everything, but I just wanna double check cause getting ripped off with something that’s around 100$ is not cheap. So can anyone help me and tell me if this is legit? Link- https://www.amazon.com/dgboy-B-182-Dynam...062&sr=8-1

(Lucky) Yup it's real
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:31 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hey, so my grandma is visiting, and long story short, she’s letting me buy some gifts and she’s loaded, so price doesn’t matter, however I am concerned about fakes. I know how to tell if it’s legit and everything, but I just wanna double check cause getting ripped off with something that’s around 100$ is not cheap. So can anyone help me and tell me if this is legit? Link- https://www.amazon.com/dgboy-B-182-Dynam...062&sr=8-1

(Lucky) Yup it's real

Thanks!

But just to be 100% sure, can someone else also see if it’s real?
(Jul. 01, 2021  7:04 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: (Lucky) Yup it's real

Thanks!

But just to be 100% sure, can someone else also see if it’s real?

So any Beyblade box that has a green box is real how I know this is because I was on Amazon and Bought a King Helios that had a green elephant and it turned out to be real so I can 99% say that it is real but can someone else check just in case I'm wrong
Just completely renovated my entire room.
(Jul. 04, 2021  10:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just completely renovated my entire room.

Nice, are you happy with it?
(Jul. 04, 2021  10:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  10:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just completely renovated my entire room.

Nice, are you happy with it?

Yep, very happy with it.
(Jul. 04, 2021  11:05 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  10:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Nice, are you happy with it?

Yep, very happy with it.

Awesome, hope you have an epic time with it

Cool I get its better than my room!
Whenever I see a staff member editing profiles or someone viewing on my profile on the "Who's Online" I get really scared lol idk why tho
(Jul. 05, 2021  5:47 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Whenever I see a staff member editing profiles or someone viewing on my profile on the "Who's Online" I get really scared lol idk why tho

While that can be somewhat relatable when you’re new and all, a good piece of advice is to not stalk people’s activities on The Who’s Online list, and especially don’t post about it.

The staff does not like it at all, speaking from experience.
Who knows me best? https://truebffs.com/hhe5d5e take the quiz and show me your score lol *says evil*
(Jul. 08, 2021  4:42 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Who knows me best? https://truebffs.com/hhe5d5e take the quiz and show me your score lol *says evil*

I got a 3/10 (YOU'D RATHER HANG OUT WITH UR PARENTS INSTEAD OF ME?!!) JK JK
(Jul. 08, 2021  4:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  4:42 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Who knows me best? https://truebffs.com/hhe5d5e  take the quiz and show me your score lol *says evil*

I got a 3/10 (YOU'D RATHER HANG OUT WITH UR PARENTS INSTEAD OF ME?!!) JK JK

Time to see your results!!!!! And also well idk

You puddle Legend Spryzen?
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:21 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  4:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I got a 3/10 (YOU'D RATHER HANG OUT WITH UR PARENTS INSTEAD OF ME?!!) JK JK

Time to see your results!!!!! And also well idk

lol i got a 6/10
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:23 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:21 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Time to see your results!!!!! And also well idk

lol i got a 6/10

Okay let me check