Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(May. 28, 2020  4:42 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Here’s a Star Wars random thought:

Thats actually a good point, i think Star Wars Theory made a video talking about that
(May. 28, 2020  4:47 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  4:42 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Here’s a Star Wars random thought:
Exactly. If Disney was smart enough, they could make something around that.

I hope they do. I’ve actually really enjoyed Disney Star Wars.
(May. 28, 2020  4:59 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  4:47 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Exactly. If Disney was smart enough, they could make something around that.

I hope they do. I’ve actually really enjoyed Disney Star Wars.
TFA was pretty good, TLJ was amazing (especially because of the Porgs! Joyful_3), and TROS was very underwhelming.
(May. 28, 2020  4:51 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Thats actually a good point, i think Star Wars Theory made a video talking about that

I think he did. He also made one about the “Ta’lama parqual” anagram.
Also in The Force Awakens novel Kylo and Rey seem to know each other. It’s weird.

(May. 28, 2020  5:00 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  4:59 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I hope they do. I’ve actually really enjoyed Disney Star Wars.
TFA was pretty good, TLJ was amazing (especially because of the Porgs! Joyful_3), and TROS was very underwhelming.

Lol I reallyliked TROS for some reason. TLJ and TFA were also pretty good.
Hey Sonichedgehog20, stop replying to posts from 8-12 years ago! If it's not recent, don't reply. And if you aren't going to look at the date a post was made, then don't reply to it! Tired of asking you. Next time it's warning percentage.
Sometimes I like to check the Who's Online to see what the guest are viewing. I've found a couple of cool older threads that way. However, it is weird when I see "Guest: Viewing profile of Flame-Byxis". I've seen that 2-3 times now this year.
My sister made my dads hair look like Rey’s hair from Star Wars. I proceeded to play this on one of my speakers: https://youtu.be/niwaNEhgEPM
(Jun. 19, 2020  1:29 AM)BeyBradFan Wrote: Sinto muito, minhas perguntas ainda têm respostas a serem dadas para mim.
[Image: x4iQnOG.jpg]

I don’t think BeyBrad is on much anymore, also I’d recommend not spamming threads Smile
Well, me and my family decided to drive out to Gravity Hill NC last night, and:
(Jun. 20, 2020  3:38 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Well, me and my family decided to drive out to Gravity Hill NC last night, and:
I think it works on any hill steep/high enough lol
(Jun. 20, 2020  3:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2020  3:38 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Well, me and my family decided to drive out to Gravity Hill NC last night, and:
I think it works on any hill steep/high enough lol

It wasn't downhill though.
The road was slightly uphill, that was the crazy part of it.
(Jun. 20, 2020  3:41 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2020  3:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I think it works on any hill steep/high enough lol

It wasn't downhill though.
Chocked_2 the heck? Wow.
Me and my sister wrote and Star Wars-Modern Family-Fuller House Parody. I’m crying of laughter.
Y’know, out of all the crazy things that happened tonight, I never thought I’d be calling a vet for my fish at 10:30. Because yes, I just did that.
(Jun. 25, 2020  6:43 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Y’know, out of all the crazy things that happened tonight, I never thought I’d be calling a vet for my fish at 10:30. Because yes, I just did that.

Uh oh. Do you mind if I ask what happened?
(Jun. 25, 2020  2:53 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  6:43 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Y’know, out of all the crazy things that happened tonight, I never thought I’d be calling a vet for my fish at 10:30. Because yes, I just did that.

Uh oh. Do you mind if I ask what happened?
My fish, who I’ve had for 4 years, is almost missing a fin and the rest of his fins are ragged. He’s a bit sluggish too. We decided to call a vet. We’ve seen this coming for a while but since I, know most about the fish, I decided just to call a vet at 10:30. We aren’t sure how long he’s gonna live tho.
(Jun. 25, 2020  7:16 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  2:53 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Uh oh. Do you mind if I ask what happened?
My fish, who I’ve had for 4 years, is almost missing a fin and the rest of his fins are ragged. He’s a bit sluggish too. We decided to call a vet. We’ve seen this coming for a while but since I, know most about the fish, I decided just to call a vet at 10:30. We aren’t sure how long he’s gonna live tho.

Dang. I'm sorry to hear that.
I almost watched the wrong episode of JoJo bizarre adventures by mistake were dio looks at johnthan joestar
(Jun. 25, 2020  7:27 PM)kai edits Wrote:

Woah Woah Woah, some people haven't seen it yet, including me.
Please put spoiler tags around that.
(Jun. 25, 2020  7:27 PM)kai edits Wrote:

Maybe put that in spoilers? Some people here don’t want spoilers for JJBA, especially something like that.
(Jun. 20, 2020  3:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2020  3:41 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: It wasn't downhill though.
O_o the heck? Wow.
Explanation of how it works below.
(Jun. 25, 2020  8:38 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2020  3:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Chocked_2 the heck? Wow.

From what I've heard, the Gravity Hills are downhill but the surrounding area makes them look like they are actually uphill. I went on one once and even knowing the explanation it still feels really weird.

Aw man, you revealed the secret. Grin
(Jun. 25, 2020  9:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  8:38 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: From what I've heard, the Gravity Hills are downhill but the surrounding area makes them look like they are actually uphill. I went on one once and even knowing the explanation it still feels really weird.

Aw man, you revealed the secret. Grin

Sorry, I put a spoiler on the original post.
One time I ate a cracker and it was the last one, the container was empty. I looked away and another cracker just.....spawned in. I genuinely to this day don't know what happened, but I ate it.

edit: Ima try to make it happen with the cheezits Im eating right now

edit: didnt happen :(
I just got muted for an hour on LeftBurst’s Discord for typing out all of Never Gonna Give You Up. I’m not even that mad lmao