Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I got this at Discovery Cove today. The tag is still on because I got back from Discovery Cove ten minutes ago.
[Image: BAwwYgkU69bZlMi8rZamiNmbELIBYC2unFivYQEy...YTH4UMbLti]
I love it. Sea Otters are adorable.
(Aug. 21, 2019  10:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I got this at Discovery Cove today. The tag is still on because I got back from Discovery Cove ten minutes ago.

Its so cute omg
(Aug. 21, 2019  10:06 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  9:22 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: GUYS Beyburstgt and grandblader999 have finally ben banned.

Yay!!

Let's not be toxic about it, but at least the Moderators don't have to deal with this anymore.
(Aug. 21, 2019  11:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  10:06 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yay!!

Let's not be toxic about it, but at least the Moderators don't have to deal with this anymore.

Yeah

(Aug. 21, 2019  11:34 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  10:22 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I got this at Discovery Cove today. The tag is still on because I got back from Discovery Cove ten minutes ago.

Its so cute omg

I used to have something similar when I was younger
(Aug. 21, 2019  11:34 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

Its so cute omg
I would’ve gotten a huge one, but I feel bad spending other people’s money. My dad got him, my twin sister, and I souvenirs.
(Aug. 21, 2019  10:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  9:22 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: GUYS Beyburstgt and grandblader999 have finally ben banned.
I actually feel bad. We were pretty harsh on them, and they’re just younger kids. Sure they did spam and stuff, but I think that they got banned too quickly Unhappy.
How do you know they’re just younger kids? Maybe it’s an adult being like, “I feel like doing something stoopid today!”
Edit: But we were still harsh on them, I mean they could actually be 8 year olds crying right now.
8 year olds hacking? Surely theyd cry harder if their parents found out
(Aug. 22, 2019  1:57 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: 8 year olds hacking? Surely theyd cry harder if their parents found out
Definitely.
But lets be real: 8 year olds HACKING? Parents cant be that irresponsible to let their youngsters wreak havoc on websites. Let alone how can an 8 year old understand coding and getting into the system to alter things
(Aug. 22, 2019  2:43 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: But lets be real: 8 year olds HACKING? Parents cant be that irresponsible to let their youngsters wreak havoc on websites. Let alone how can an 8 year old understand coding and getting into the system to alter things

I mean, when I was four, my dad got a new TV and had no idea how it worked. Then one day his friend came over and they were talking and left me with the TV. I managed to buy $500 dollars worth of movies, so it’s not impossible for them.
Why do all of my random thoughts end up like this: http://chng.it/KFVpGRyK
(Aug. 22, 2019  3:22 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Why do all of my random thoughts end up like this: http://chng.it/KFVpGRyK
Wow I’m gonna sign it.
Edit: never mind I can’t sign into my email right now. But I’ll sign it when I can.
(Aug. 22, 2019  3:28 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  3:22 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Why do all of my random thoughts end up like this: http://chng.it/KFVpGRyK
Wow I’m gonna sign it.

Thanks Smile
To be honest the thing I hate about first day of school is entering your classes. At my school most teachers do the “pick a spot and sit there” type of thing

Im honestly scared about people choosing to sit next to me or me having to choose a leftover spot next to idiots
(Aug. 22, 2019  3:53 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: To be honest the thing I hate about first day of school is entering your classes. At my school most teachers do the “pick a spot and sit there” type of thing

Im honestly scared about people choosing to sit next to me or me having to choose a leftover spot next to idiots

Oof, my old school was like that, except we changed seats every day. I pretty much sat alone.
(Aug. 22, 2019  3:56 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  3:53 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: To be honest the thing I hate about first day of school is entering your classes. At my school most teachers do the “pick a spot and sit there” type of thing

Oof, my old school was like that, except we changed seats every day. I pretty much sat alone.

Everyday?! Never had that at my school before. Its either 1) Choose a spot and youre stuck there until 2nd semester or another time 2) Students randomly switch seats when no one is looking, 3) or the teacher wont change your spot ever
(Aug. 22, 2019  3:59 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  3:56 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Oof, my old school was like that, except we changed seats every day. I pretty much sat alone.

Everyday?! Never had that at my school before. Its either 1) Choose a spot and youre stuck there until 2nd semester or another time 2) Students randomly switch seats when no one is looking, 3) or the teacher wont change your spot ever

Lol how do they switch seats silently?
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:00 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  3:59 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Everyday?! Never had that at my school before. Its either 1) Choose a spot and youre stuck there until 2nd semester or another time 2) Students randomly switch seats when no one is looking, 3) or the teacher wont change your spot ever

Lol how do they switch seats silently?

Some teachers at my school lack attention sometimes. Once, most of my geometry class’s students switched seats and the teacher didnt notice until 10 minutes before class ended
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:03 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:00 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Lol how do they switch seats silently?

Some teachers at my school lack attention sometimes. Once, most of my geometry class’s students switched seats and the teacher didnt notice until 10 minutes before class ended

Lol that sounds funny.

My teachers do that. I choose a spot in the front row because people like to sit in the back. It makes the people sitting around me pay less attention to me.

(Aug. 22, 2019  4:03 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:00 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Lol how do they switch seats silently?

My teachers instantly notice if you sit in someone else’s seat. One of my classmates did that one and got yelled at by the teacher.
On the topic of schools, has anyone had a pretty weird kid in their class?
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:25 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: On the topic of schools, has anyone had a pretty weird kid in their class?
Me. Everyone thinks I’m a weird antisocial kid who plays with “dumb spinning tops”.
(Aug. 22, 2019  1:20 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  10:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I actually feel bad. We were pretty harsh on them, and they’re just younger kids. Sure they did spam and stuff, but I think that they got banned too quickly Unhappy.
How do you know they’re just younger kids? Maybe it’s an adult being like, “I feel like doing something stoopid today!”
Edit: But we were still harsh on them, I mean they could actually be 8 year olds crying right now.

I'm 90 percent sure they were trolls. The way they typed was like an adult trying to be a 8 year old.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:27 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:25 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: On the topic of schools, has anyone had a pretty weird kid in their class?
Me.

What did they do? I once had a kid in my class who I think had some mental issues. Long story short she threatened to murder me and made a weapon. Suspended.

(Aug. 22, 2019  4:27 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
Me. Everyone thinks I’m a weird antisocial kid who plays with “dumb spinning tops”.

I had the same problem last year
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:27 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Me.

What did they do? I once had a kid in my class who I think had some mental issues. Long story short she threatened to murder me and made a weapon. Suspended.

(Aug. 22, 2019  4:27 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Me. Everyone thinks I’m a weird antisocial kid who plays with “dumb spinning tops”.

I had the same problem last year
I had the problem in preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and so on. Kids once brutally crushed one of my MFB spin tracks when I was in preschool. I cried for a long time.