Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Aug. 22, 2019  4:31 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: What did they do? I once had a kid in my class who I think had some mental issues. Long story short she threatened to murder me and made a weapon. Suspended.

I had the same problem last year
I had the problem in preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and so on. Kids once brutally crushed one of my MFB spin tracks when I was in preschool. I cried for a long time.

Dang, some kids at my school made an animation of a beyblade being crushed.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:27 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Me.

What did they do? I once had a kid in my class who I think had some mental issues. Long story short she threatened to murder me and made a weapon. Suspended.

(Aug. 22, 2019  4:27 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Me. Everyone thinks I’m a weird antisocial kid who plays with “dumb spinning tops”.

I love being the weird kid! It's fun.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:32 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:31 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I had the problem in preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and so on. Kids once brutally crushed one of my MFB spin tracks when I was in preschool. I cried for a long time.

Dang, some kids at my school made an animation of a beyblade being crushed.
Oooh that’s bad. Another time they tried to crush my Flash wheel with their bare hands and literally started getting bruises. I was super happy about that.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:33 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: What did they do? I once had a kid in my class who I think had some mental issues. Long story short she threatened to murder me and made a weapon. Suspended.

Same. Everyone in my class told me I was addicted to Beyblades. I basically took it as a compliment.

(Aug. 22, 2019  4:34 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:32 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Dang, some kids at my school made an animation of a beyblade being crushed.
Oooh that’s bad. Another time they tried to crush my Flash wheel with their bare hands and literally started getting bruises. I was super happy about that.

Lol oof
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:33 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:

It is fun, because most people ignore you or act weirdly around you. I like their expressions when they get partnered with me in a group activity. You can see some reluctance, but they try to hide it.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:35 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:33 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I love being the weird kid! It's fun.
It is fun, because most people ignore you or act weirdly around you. I like their expressions when they get partnered with me in a group activity. You can see some reluctance, but they try to hide it.

Last year some kid literally was so mad about being in my group. It was hilarious.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:38 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:35 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: It is fun, because most people ignore you or act weirdly around you. I like their expressions when they get partnered with me in a group activity. You can see some reluctance, but they try to hide it.

Last year some kid literally was so mad about being in my group. It was hilarious.
This year some kid showed her clear disdain at being in my group. She said, “I don’t want to be in your group. You’re just a weirdo who’s addicted to some dumb toy.” THIS GIRL INSULTED BEYBLADES! I stared at her for a long time and then told her to shut up. It was enjoyable to see her discomfort. I mean, you can’t insult Beyblades. I sound like a psycho.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:38 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:35 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: It is fun, because most people ignore you or act weirdly around you. I like their expressions when they get partnered with me in a group activity. You can see some reluctance, but they try to hide it.

well, being the loudmouth I am, people don't really ignore me.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:40 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:38 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Last year some kid literally was so mad about being in my group. It was hilarious.
This year some kid showed her clear disdain at being in my group. She said, “I don’t want to be in your group. You’re just a weirdo who’s addicted to some dumb toy.” THIS GIRL INSULTED BEYBLADES! I stared at her for a long time and then told her to shut up. It was enjoyable to see her discomfort. I mean, you can’t insult Beyblades. I sound like a psycho.

Omg the exact same thing happened to me!

(Aug. 22, 2019  4:42 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:38 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Last year some kid literally was so mad about being in my group. It was hilarious.

Same.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:42 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:

I’m always quiet. It still draws some attention, but only from the mean kids.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:43 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:42 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: well, being the loudmouth I am, people don't really ignore me.

What are the mean kids like for you?
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:43 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:42 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: well, being the loudmouth I am, people don't really ignore me.

lol I can't keep my mouth shout.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:45 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:43 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I’m always quiet. It still draws some attention, but only from the mean kids.

What are the mean kids like for you?
They’re always loud and obnoxious. I like to call them things like Soccer Eye or Super Mean Eye after the Snake Pit.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:49 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:45 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: What are the mean kids like for you?
They’re always loud and obnoxious. I like to call them things like Soccer Eye or Super Mean Eye after the Snake Pit.
The mean kids at my old school are normally the popular kids, thankfully I’m staring middle school in a new area so I don’t have to deal with them.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:49 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:43 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I’m always quiet. It still draws some attention, but only from the mean kids.

lol I can't keep my mouth shout.
I always talk quiet too. Like, Part of our presentation grades are how loud we are and how much eye contact we make. I’ve never gotten above a 2(out of 7) in either of them.

(Aug. 22, 2019  4:50 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:49 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: They’re always loud and obnoxious. I like to call them things like Soccer Eye or Super Mean Eye after the Snake Pit.
The mean kids at my old school are normally the popular kids, thankfully I’m staring middle school in a new area so I don’t have to deal with them.
The mean kids at my school are also always popular. My school district has a separate school for 6th graders only. I just went there last year and the kids were really mean. Of course, now I’m going to 7th grade at the middle school, so mean kids might be different. But I’m sure they’ll keep insulting beyblades.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:50 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:49 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: They’re always loud and obnoxious. I like to call them things like Soccer Eye or Super Mean Eye after the Snake Pit.

lemme tell how how to deal with bullies.
1. Take some beys to school
2.Take them out and ask them to play (if they say no tell them they are chicken)
3. Have fun with them! They'll see why battling is so fun. Worked for me.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:57 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:50 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: The mean kids at my old school are normally the popular kids, thankfully I’m staring middle school in a new area so I don’t have to deal with them.

2.Take them out and ask them to play (if they say no tell them they are chicken)
I did that once, it worked for a while
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:51 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:49 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: lol I can't keep my mouth shout.
I always talk quiet too. Like, Part of our presentation grades are how loud we are and how much eye contact we make. I’ve never gotten above a 2(out of 7) in either of them.

(Aug. 22, 2019  4:50 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: The mean kids at my old school are normally the popular kids, thankfully I’m staring middle school in a new area so I don’t have to deal with them.
The mean kids at my school are also always popular. My school district has a separate school for 6th graders only. I just went there last year and the kids were really mean. Of course, now I’m going to 7th grade at the middle school, so mean kids might be different. But I’m sure they’ll keep insulting beyblades.

no i ment that i talk a lot.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:58 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:51 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I always talk quiet too. Like, Part of our presentation grades are how loud we are and how much eye contact we make. I’ve never gotten above a 2(out of 7) in either of them.

no i ment that i talk a lot.
Oh I know the “too” was an accident.
I'm actually an actor so eye contact is easy for me.
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:57 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:

The bullies at my school just treated me worse after I asked them to play with me once.
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:01 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  4:57 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: lemme tell how how to deal with bullies.
The bullies at my school just treated me worse after I asked them to play with me once.

Oof, sounds bad.
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:00 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I'm actually an actor so eye contact is easy for me.
Are you actually?

Oh wait we should stop talking about beyblades in this thread.
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:02 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2019  5:00 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I'm actually an actor so eye contact is easy for me.
Are you actually?

yea. I've been on ads and short films. I'm not famous or anything tho.

What have you acted in?