Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Aug. 17, 2019  4:38 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:47 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: You said you sound like your mom.

Oh, so you talkin bout my voice?
Ummmm... don’t hate me.
(Aug. 16, 2019  11:30 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  3:55 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Don't you guys hate THAT kid in the class who got pretty good marks, but tells something like "oh no! My mom will scold me because this mark is TRASH!" ?
That’s me, actually. If I get below a 90% on something, my parents ask me about it. They don’t scold me, but they make me feel really guilty for getting a B. It’s worse if it’s my whole grade. Once I cried because they made me feel really guilty.

My parents are usually happy if I stay in the top three of the class. And I always do. Annnddd now I'm nervous for exams that are months away. Great.
(Aug. 17, 2019  6:37 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  11:30 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: That’s me, actually. If I get below a 90% on something, my parents ask me about it. They don’t scold me, but they make me feel really guilty for getting a B. It’s worse if it’s my whole grade. Once I cried because they made me feel really guilty.

My parents are usually happy if I stay in the top three of the class. And I always do. Annnddd now I'm nervous for exams that are months away. Great.
Odin Oval Fusion (O.O.F) that must feel bad.
(Aug. 17, 2019  4:55 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  4:38 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Oh, so you talkin bout my voice?
Ummmm... don’t hate me.

lol, nah i'm kidding.
(Aug. 17, 2019  11:24 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  4:55 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ummmm... don’t hate me.

lol, nah i'm kidding.
Phew.
(Aug. 16, 2019  11:09 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I heard that people are kinda trash talking eachother (behind their backs on here). Is that true, or am I hearing myths?

Can you PM me who you think is being insulted, or is insulting?
(Aug. 18, 2019  10:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  11:09 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I heard that people are kinda trash talking eachother (behind their backs on here). Is that true, or am I hearing myths?

Can you PM me who you think is being insulted, or is insulting?

Of course
Also, don't you hate people who like, you know, kind of 'praise'/ complement on the teachers just for the sake of it or for getting on the good side of teachers? This dude I told about before (the dude who mugs and vomits) does that to literally EVERY SINGLE TEACHER, and so far all but two have fallen for it (from grade 6 to 9). The two who didn't fall for it were pure legends. They trashed him (not offensive manner or anything) if he acted cockily like he usually does in the classes of the other teachers.
(Aug. 19, 2019  2:55 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Also, don't you hate people who like, you know, kind of 'praise'/ complement on the teachers just for the sake of it or for getting on the good side of teachers? This due I told about before (the dude who mugs and vomits) does that to literally EVERY SINGLE TEACHER, and so far all but two have fallen for it (from grade 6 to 9). The two who didn't fall for it were pure legends. They trashed him (not offensive manner or anything) if he acted cockily like  he usually does in the classes of the other teachers.

That person sounds like the dumbest ever.

Irrelevant
(Aug. 19, 2019  3:00 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: That person sounds like the dumbest ever.

Irrelevant

I know right......

(Aug. 18, 2019  10:37 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  10:32 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Can you PM me who you think is being insulted, or is insulting?

Of course
Hey Sab. I know it has been a few days, but I would also like to know about this. Please PM me whenever you are free.
Ive been here for a year and I barely have 1,000 posts lol
I just realized that Ashura (a Muslim holiday) will take place on September 9th and 10th this year. Even if you don't celebrate it, try to make a ton of combos with the Ashura Chip on those days to commemorate how bad Takara Tomy is at spelling.
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:42 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I just realized that Ashura (a Muslim holiday) will take place on September 9th and 10th this year. Even if you don't celebrate it, try to make a ton of combos with the Ashura Chip on those days to commemorate how bad Takara Tomy is at spelling.

Wow..... I will try to do what you have suggested (without overdoing it or spamming lol).
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:42 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I just realized that Ashura (a Muslim holiday) will take place on September 9th and 10th this year. Even if you don't celebrate it, try to make a ton of combos with the Ashura Chip on those days to commemorate how bad Takara Tomy is at spelling.
Assuming they don’t have to be competitive, I could do some sucky combos.
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:16 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
Assuming they don’t have to be competitive, I could do some sucky combos.

I never said anything about them being competitive, so go ham.
(Aug. 20, 2019  11:34 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:16 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Assuming they don’t have to be competitive, I could do some sucky combos.

I never said anything about them being competitive, so go ham.
But every layer base+weight combo + every disc + disc frames + drivers means a lot of combos.
(Aug. 21, 2019  1:23 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  11:34 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I never said anything about them being competitive, so go ham.
But every layer base+weight combo + every disc + disc frames + drivers means a lot of combos.

You don't have to do all of them, lol. Just as many as you want.
(Aug. 21, 2019  1:37 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  1:23 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: But every layer base+weight combo + every disc + disc frames + drivers means a lot of combos.

You don't have to do all of them, lol. Just as many as you want.
Oh I won’t.
I was just on Instagram earlier, and I found it funny my friends fell for the viral hoax running right now (it was about a fake “new rule” where the site has access to your privacy and content, even if its deleted. Theres a picture you have to repost in order to be safe)

And of course, its funny how people on the Internet in general FALL for things like these. It could potentially happen on here if people arent aware enough
(Aug. 21, 2019  4:49 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I was just on Instagram earlier, and I found it funny my friends fell for the viral hoax running right now (it was about a fake “new rule” where the site has access to your privacy and content, even if its deleted. Theres a picture you have to repost in order to be safe)

And of course, its funny how people on the Internet in general FALL for things like these. It could potentially happen on here if people arent aware enough
Wow.
GUYS Beyburstgt and grandblader999 have finally ben banned.
(Aug. 21, 2019  9:22 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: GUYS Beyburstgt and grandblader999 have finally ben banned.
I actually feel bad. We were pretty harsh on them, and they’re just younger kids. Sure they did spam and stuff, but I think that they got banned too quickly Unhappy.
(Aug. 21, 2019  9:22 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: GUYS Beyburstgt and grandblader999 have finally ben banned.

Yay!!
(Aug. 21, 2019  10:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
I actually feel bad. We were pretty harsh on them, and they’re just younger kids. Sure they did spam and stuff, but I think that they got banned too quickly Unhappy.

I know