Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

And adding to DT’s previous point, it also appears that people are quick to assume that a wrongdoing is theirs. I think we can all be more confident than this
(Aug. 16, 2019  2:16 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:57 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Um...

I didn’t say that while thinking about anybody specific

I'm not saying you were. I'm just saying that's a pretty bold claim. I haven't been on this site for long, but I haven't encountered anyone that's hostile yet.
(Aug. 16, 2019  3:46 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  2:16 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I didn’t say that while thinking about anybody specific

I'm not saying you were. I'm just saying that's a pretty bold claim. I haven't been on this site for long, but I haven't encountered anyone that's hostile yet.
You’ve been on the site longer than me.
(Aug. 16, 2019  4:05 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  3:46 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I'm not saying you were. I'm just saying that's a pretty bold claim. I haven't been on this site for long, but I haven't encountered anyone that's hostile yet.
You’ve been on the site longer than me.

Have you encountered anyone hostile?
(Aug. 16, 2019  4:25 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  4:05 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: You’ve been on the site longer than me.

Have you encountered anyone hostile?
Yeah. These 2 people who claim to be hackers and say stock U2 can burst Perfect Phoenix.
(Aug. 16, 2019  4:28 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  4:25 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Have you encountered anyone hostile?
Yeah. These 2 people who claim to be hackers and say stock U2 can burst Perfect Phoenix.

Lol wut? That's insane.
(Aug. 16, 2019  4:30 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  4:28 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Yeah. These 2 people who claim to be hackers and say stock U2 can burst Perfect Phoenix.

Lol wut? That's insane.
Someone even posted a meme about them in the meme thread.
(Aug. 16, 2019  4:38 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  4:30 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Lol wut? That's insane.
Someone even posted a meme about them in the meme thread.

I actually take my statement back. One guy was pretty hostile. His name was averypurple. He was a bully and said that people that were geeks should be bullied. (He also calls himself a "rocker")
(Aug. 16, 2019  5:45 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  4:38 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Someone even posted a meme about them in the meme thread.

I actually take my statement back. One guy was pretty hostile. His name was averypurple. He was a bully and said that people that were geeks should be bullied. (He also calls himself a "rocker")

I remember him. What ever happened to him?
(Aug. 16, 2019  5:47 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  5:45 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I actually take my statement back. One guy was pretty hostile. His name was averypurple. He was a bully and said that people that were geeks should be bullied. (He also calls himself a "rocker")

who knows? Let's just hope he doesn't come back.
(Aug. 16, 2019  5:52 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  5:47 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I remember him. What ever happened to him?
who knows? Let's just hope he doesn't come back.

Yeah, the wbo does not need him.
(Aug. 16, 2019  5:45 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  4:38 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Someone even posted a meme about them in the meme thread.

(Aug. 16, 2019  5:47 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  5:45 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I actually take my statement back. One guy was pretty hostile. His name was averypurple. He was a bully and said that people that were geeks should be bullied. (He also calls himself a "rocker")

Is this it? https://worldbeyblade.org/User-Avery-Purple999
(Aug. 16, 2019  6:28 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

(Aug. 16, 2019  5:47 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I remember him. What ever happened to him?
Is this it? https://worldbeyblade.org/User-Avery-Purple999

Yes.
(Aug. 16, 2019  6:40 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  6:28 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Is this it? https://worldbeyblade.org/User-Avery-Purple999

Yes.
The last time he did anything was late May. Maybe he doesn’t use the WBO anymore.
(Aug. 16, 2019  6:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  6:40 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yes.
The last time he did anything was late May. Maybe he doesn’t use the WBO anymore.

Now see what I mean? After saying that, you guys all start talking about a hostile person in a rude manner. Isn’t this hostile?
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:58 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  6:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: The last time he did anything was late May. Maybe he doesn’t use the WBO anymore.

Now see what I mean? After saying that, you guys all start talking about a hostile person in a rude manner. Isn’t this hostile?
It’s not exactly rude, they’re just describing some things about him.
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:03 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:58 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Now see what I mean? After saying that, you guys all start talking about a hostile person in a rude manner. Isn’t this hostile?
It’s not exactly rude, they’re just describing some things about him.

Hostile means unfriendly or antagonistic. If averypurple was here, wouldn’t this be antagonistic? I could say the same about all of those memes. Sure, they are in good fun for you, but for them, they clearly aren’t happy.
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:06 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:03 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: It’s not exactly rude, they’re just describing some things about him.

Hostile means unfriendly or antagonistic. If averypurple was here, wouldn’t this be antagonistic? I could say the same about all of those memes. Sure, they are in good fun for you, but for them, they clearly aren’t happy.
Actually, they think they’re famous. They say things like “I’m in this meme!”
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:08 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:06 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Hostile means unfriendly or antagonistic. If averypurple was here, wouldn’t this be antagonistic? I could say the same about all of those memes. Sure, they are in good fun for you, but for them, they clearly aren’t happy.

(Aug. 16, 2019  1:06 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Hostile means unfriendly or antagonistic. If averypurple was here, wouldn’t this be antagonistic? I could say the same about all of those memes. Sure, they are in good fun for you, but for them, they clearly aren’t happy.

They don't think they're famous. They just get excited on being in a meme.

If Dt20000 is talking about the 'hackers' by saying 'them', I think you are wrong (seems like it to me at least). But, you are right about averypurple. I too have liked a few posts offensive to him, but I understand what you are saying.
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:20 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:08 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Actually, they think they’re famous. They say things like “I’m in this meme!”

(Aug. 16, 2019  1:08 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Actually, they think they’re famous. They say things like “I’m in this meme!”

They don't think they're famous. They just get excited on being in a meme.
I was exaggerating.
Don't you guys hate THAT kid in the class who got pretty good marks, but tells something like "oh no! My mom will scold me because this mark is TRASH!" ?
(Aug. 16, 2019  3:55 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Don't you guys hate THAT kid in the class who got pretty good marks, but tells something like "oh no! My mom will scold me because this mark is TRASH!" ?
Oh geez, absolutely. At my school, we use 1-4 for grades. 4 being the best. As long as I don’t get a 2 or 1, I’m fine.
(Aug. 16, 2019  4:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  3:55 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Don't you guys hate THAT kid in the class who got pretty good marks, but tells something like "oh no! My mom will scold me because this mark is TRASH!" ?
Oh geez, absolutely. At my school, we use 1-4 for grades. 4 being the best. As long as I don’t get a 2 or 1, I’m fine.

My mom has really high expectations for my marks because I occasionally get a hundred/ full marks. If I get 80% or below, she starts scolding me for like 5- 10 minutes straight without gaps...... hate that too.
And, btw there's this dude who mugs the hell outta the book and vomits the heck on the paper (even the teacher has joked on this). He has the sick attitude that I told about before... SOOOOO annoying...
At my school, people get a 60% and no one will care