Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Aug. 14, 2019  3:08 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Is my icon/profile pic appearing to other people?

It appears for me.
(Aug. 14, 2019  3:08 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Is my icon/profile pic appearing to other people?

It appears for me
What if somebody made a Beyblade based off of some sort of mythological chicken?
(Aug. 14, 2019  3:13 AM)CoolBlader63 Wrote:

It appears for me.

(Aug. 14, 2019  3:14 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:

It appears for me

Thanks, it didn’t load on my screen
Well, I didn't know where to put this, but this seems the most appropriate place.
So, congratulations CitrusNinja3 on becoming an organiser! It was so fun to watch your name go purple in front of my eyes!? Congrats!

I see it
Your profile pic appears to me, DT. Everyone’s does, actually
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:22 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Well, I didn't know where to put this, but this seems the most appropriate place.
So, congratulations CitrusNinja3 on becoming an organiser! It was so fun to watch your name go purple in front of my eyes!? Congrats!

Thanks! It took a long time and effort, but it was worth it. The funny thing is that yesterday I PMd Kei to ask for an estimate of how long it would take to put me into the system as an Organizer because KJ and I were doing the corrections for my Quiz on Monday night. Then, I randomly went onto the WBO last night to see if he answered me, and I noticed two notifications. They were a mention from Kei and a notice that Kei made a post on the thread that has my Quiz answers, which I was automatically subscribed to. The notifications were for the same post, so I clicked one of them, and I saw the screen scrolling down. I saw a purple name, and I couldn't help but laugh because I thought it would take several days.
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:22 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Well, I didn't know where to put this, but this seems the most appropriate place.

Congrats Citrus

(Aug. 14, 2019  8:39 PM)BeymasterLandon Wrote:

Congrats Citrus

I guess I need a profile pic too
(I hope this doesnt count as a Beyblade-related random thought. If so, please delete this!)

Is it just me or does anyone have that same feeling, where they dont trust users with the default profile picture? This applies to other sites too, haha. I feel bad because Im the only one who feel that way (I cant help it!)
(Aug. 14, 2019  9:42 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: (I hope this doesnt count as a Beyblade-related random thought. If so, please delete this!)

Is it just me or does anyone have that same feeling, where they dont trust users with the default profile picture? This applies to other sites too, haha. I feel bad because Im the only one who feel that way (I cant help it!)

Yeah. I never trust those meddling kids!

Especially on Fortnite
Took me a few minutes to figure out how to change profile pic
Weirdly enough, it doesn't appear for me.?
It’s midnight, I have to get up earl tomorrow, I should be asleep, but instead I’m watching memes and browsing my favorite website, it’s called worldbeyblade.org , you all should join it lol
It seems like everybody here defaults to hostile, except for a couple of users (or at least a bunch of people)
(Aug. 15, 2019  9:53 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: It seems like everybody here defaults to hostile, except for a couple of users (or at least a bunch of people)

Weird things happen when people get offended or feel wronged, not very common in human nature to not get triggered in some sort of way.  It's especially apparent since a large percentage of users here are very young.

Users can get:

Defensive: Defend their case and bring up their own evidence (experience, facts or made up) or ask follow up questions in an attempt to put the other person in their situation.
Dismissive: Refute the other person's claim and continue on like no one corrected or argued their claim.
Antagonistic: Insult the person who offended them or troll them/anybody for a period of time.

It's not just here, we're humans and it's human nature.
(Aug. 15, 2019  10:13 PM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  9:53 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: It seems like everybody here defaults to hostile, except for a couple of users (or at least a bunch of people)

Weird things happen when people get offended or feel wronged, not very common in human nature to not get triggered in some sort of way.  It's especially apparent since a large percentage of users here are very young.

Users can get:

Defensive: Defend their case and bring up their own evidence (experience, facts or made up) or ask follow up questions in an attempt to put the other person in their situation.
Dismissive: Refute the other person's claim and continue on like no one corrected or argued their claim.
Antagonistic: Insult the person who offended them or troll them/anybody for a period of time.

I know, I mean after people say something that isn’t offensive
(Aug. 15, 2019  10:17 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  10:13 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Weird things happen when people get offended or feel wronged, not very common in human nature to not get triggered in some sort of way.  It's especially apparent since a large percentage of users here are very young.

Users can get:

I know, I mean after people say something that isn’t offensive

You mean me?
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:38 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  10:17 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I know, I mean after people say something that isn’t offensive

You mean me?

Nope
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:38 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  10:17 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I know, I mean after people say something that isn’t offensive

You mean me?

Don’t make assumptions, it can lead to drama in this case Joyful_3.
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:39 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:38 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: You mean me?

Nope

Maybe you shouldn’t trash people in threads. Even if you don’t say their name.

(Aug. 16, 2019  12:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:38 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: You mean me?

Don’t make assumptions, it can lead to drama in this case Joyful_3.

I know, but he’s said the same thing about me on discord.
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:40 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:39 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Nope

Maybe you shouldn’t trash people in threads. Even if you don’t say their name.

(Aug. 16, 2019  12:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Don’t make assumptions, it can lead to drama in this case Joyful_3.

I am honestly not referring to you
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:44 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  12:40 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Maybe you shouldn’t trash people in threads. Even if you don’t say their name.

I am honestly not referring to you
Good.

Um...
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:57 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:

Um...

I didn’t say that while thinking about anybody specific