Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Jul. 06, 2019  3:49 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  3:08 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: That’s when most people mess up. It actually ended in Spider-Man. You can search it up. That’s why Spider-Man broke one of Endgame’s records.

[Image: BC6-BA4-B7-3351-4217-95-AD-A4959959370-C.png]

Actually, no. The Infinity Saga refers to the saga of movies that involved the build-up and conclusion of Thanos' story. Spider-Man: Far From Home technically is not involved in the Infinity Saga, instead being involved in the Aftermath. And so, it can be argued that Far From Home is not involved in the Infinity Saga

By definition though, it is. By even Marvel, it is. I think it’s like arguing that it’s called iPhone ‘EX’ even though Apple themselves pronounce it as the iPhone 10. It’s a bit deeper than just Thanos dying or rather ‘dissolving’.
Anyone want to take a guess on the movie that’s ripping it off?
(Jul. 06, 2019  4:32 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Anyone want to take a guess on the movie that’s ripping it off?

Yes
(Jul. 06, 2019  4:46 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  4:32 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Anyone want to take a guess on the movie that’s ripping it off?

Yes

Go ahead.
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  4:46 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Yes

Go ahead.

oof, no thanks
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:18 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Go ahead.

oof, no thanks

Okay, wanna know what it is?
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:19 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:18 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: oof, no thanks

Okay, wanna know what it is?

ye
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:23 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:19 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay, wanna know what it is?

ye
Trolls: World Tour.
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:23 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:23 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: ye
Trolls: World Tour.

*begins retching uncontrollably*
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:24 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:23 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Trolls: World Tour.

*begins retching uncontrollably*
Dreamworks: Who ready for some singing trolls!
Us: Please shoot me. (jk)
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:24 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: *begins retching uncontrollably*
Dreamworks: Who ready for some singing trolls!
Us: Please shoot me. (jk)

LOL
(Jan. 25, 2012  2:34 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Awesome!
Hopefully this will be a much better thread than before, haha.
I really like Civics class. However it can get pretty stupid at times, as many people there are single minded towards "If it's against my morals, it won't pass in the government" which sadly, is why that it's also my most hated class. We have discussions regularly about what's going on in the government (US) and a hot topic of late has been SOPA/PIPA/ACTA, and it's actually going pretty well, unlike other times, haha.

how many credits?
My daughter recently started watching death note, has anyone else seen it?
(Jul. 25, 2019  3:43 AM)CoolBlader63 Wrote: My daughter recently started watching death note, has anyone else seen it?

I have a random thought: I see you on every Latest Posts just now!
(Jul. 25, 2019  3:48 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  3:43 AM)CoolBlader63 Wrote: My daughter recently started watching death note, has anyone else seen it?

I have a random thought: I see you on every Latest Posts just now!

I’m trying to get 50 posts so I’m posting often (not spam, actual stuff, I’ve seen a lot of members do that)
(Jul. 25, 2019  3:49 AM)CoolBlader63 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  3:48 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I have a random thought: I see you on every Latest Posts just now!

I’m trying to get 50 posts so I’m posting often (not spam, actual stuff, I’ve seen a lot of members do that)

Ill give you credit for not actually spamming. But theres always patience
(Jul. 25, 2019  3:50 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  3:49 AM)CoolBlader63 Wrote: I’m trying to get 50 posts so I’m posting often (not spam, actual stuff, I’ve seen a lot of members do that)

Ill give you credit for not actually spamming. But theres always patience

Yeah, I’m just trying to complete the quiz in time so that if it gets approved I can rent the area in time.
Okay so does anyone realize that 2019 is more than. Halfway over it feels like it just started yesterday and now in like 5 days it will be the 8th month of the year time felt by fast
You guys know Southwest Airlines?

I have a story for you.

Today, I was on a long flight. Naturally, I switched to airplane mode and decided to reap the benefits of free WiFi. When I decided, halfway through the flight, to check the WBO, I got a “The connection is not secure” and “it may be an imposter.”

I thought it was false, and it was just because of the public WiFi. I went through to the site, and i was on the Latest Posts page. Instead, I was taken to the Southwest website, and now, whenever I hit the button, I am taken directly to Southwest Airlines

Just thought it was funny that my phone was right! It was an imposter!
(Jul. 27, 2019  8:45 PM)NumberWonBlader Wrote: Okay so does anyone realize that 2019 is more than. Halfway over it feels like it just started yesterday and now in like 5 days it will be the 8th month of the year time felt by fast

Haha, yeah, it feels like yesterday I was making horrible posts that had terrible punctuation, bad capitalization, and bad grammar. That doesn’t mean that I don’t do that. I’m probably horrible at posting.

(Jul. 31, 2019  4:52 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: You guys know Southwest Airlines?

I have a story for you.

Today, I was on a long flight. Naturally, I switched to airplane mode and decided to reap the benefits of free WiFi. When I decided, halfway through the flight, to check the WBO, I got a “The connection is not secure” and “it may be an imposter.”

I thought it was false, and it was just because of the public WiFi. I went through to the site, and i was on the Latest Posts page. Instead, I was taken to the Southwest website, and now, whenever I hit the button, I am taken directly to Southwest Airlines

That’s amazing. Was the flight for vacation? (To get there)
(Jul. 31, 2019  4:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2019  8:45 PM)NumberWonBlader Wrote: Okay so does anyone realize that 2019 is more than. Halfway over it feels like it just started yesterday and now in like 5 days it will be the 8th month of the year time felt by fast

Haha, yeah, it feels like yesterday I was making horrible posts that had terrible punctuation, bad capitalization, and bad grammar. That doesn’t mean that I don’t do that. I’m probably horrible at posting.

I dont think youre horrible at posting, haha
Ya know what’s a random thought? The usual amount of FULL days in a year (haha, no being a lawyer here) is the same as the amount of pages in this thread.
(Jul. 31, 2019  4:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

(Jul. 31, 2019  4:52 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: You guys know Southwest Airlines?

I have a story for you.

Nope, I was coming back from New York
(Jul. 31, 2019  5:40 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2019  4:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Haha, yeah, it feels like yesterday I was making horrible posts that had terrible punctuation, bad capitalization, and bad grammar. That doesn’t mean that I don’t do that. I’m probably horrible at posting.

Nope, I was coming back from New York
Which part of NY? I’ve been to Cortland, it’s really nice.
(Jul. 31, 2019  3:38 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2019  5:40 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Nope, I was coming back from New York
Which part of NY? I’ve been to Cortland, it’s really nice.

Buffalo