Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Im going to a Stromae X Jidenna concert tonight. SUPER PUMPED!
Funny how I was supposed to be doing homework, but wondered back here.

Great.

Anyways, I'm actually starting off my Geometry grade with a good start. Math was always my weakest subject but now like what the heck happened-
I went to class, twenty minutes past the starting time and still no teacher. We're allowed to leave after 15 if the teacher doesn't show up, of course I'd come home to play some Destiny. Odd night.
(Sep. 29, 2015  12:48 AM)Wizard Wrote: I went to class, twenty minutes past the starting time and still no teacher. We're allowed to leave after 15 if the teacher doesn't show up, of course I'd come home to play some Destiny. Odd night.
Unfortunately for me, all my teachers are present every single day. omo

I hear about that game all the time which makes me curious-
(Sep. 29, 2015  12:48 AM)Wizard Wrote: I went to class, twenty minutes past the starting time and still no teacher. We're allowed to leave after 15 if the teacher doesn't show up, of course I'd come home to play some Destiny. Odd night.

You're in college, correct?

That seem's very unprofessional of the teacher to not give any warning, not to mention gas money (If you don't live close.)

But hey, Destiny.
So I owe a big thank you to several people on the WBO. Back on September 20th 2014 my best friend unexpectedly passed away. Now anyone that knows about the incident knows that I was rather upset and what not. I owe a big thank you to the entire North Carolina community for being there for me. As well as Kai-V who checked on me periodically . And also a big thank you to ZachBob and Ritsuka for being there in recent weeks for me. I love the WBO and everyone here. You all make this place worth coming back to.
@[Dark_Mousy] Aw man, I'm just now hearing about this. So sorry.

(Sep. 29, 2015  4:24 PM)Zed EX Wrote: You're in college, correct?

That seem's very unprofessional of the teacher to not give any warning, not to mention gas money (If you don't live close.)

But hey, Destiny.

Yeah. Turns out there was a mix up. He canceled class, but the people in the office never relayed that information to the rest of the class. I like my school, but all of the office people are hopeless and make me happy I'm getting out of there next year.

(Sep. 29, 2015  12:53 AM)кαмυι カムイ Wrote: Unfortunately for me, all my teachers are present every single day. omo

I hear about that game all the time which makes me curious-

The struggle is real.

It's a pretty good game from what I've played of it so far, it's like Halo mixed with MMO elements from games like Phantasy Star Online. If you're into that sort of thing it's awesome. It was pretty bad for a while from what I hear, I didn't start playing until The Taken King got released which fixed a lot of problems. If you want to continue this just it over the gaming random thoughts and tag me or shoot me a PM.
I've been wanting to change my avatar lately and for some strange reason... I'm just not feeling it, i dunno it's a pretty odd thing to really be concerned about, though this avatar of Tsubasa (Beyblade MFB manga) is a pretty beautiful post. Pretty much the face of a guy saying "I really don't care about what's going on if it isn't about me."

Curses.... I love it to much!

Errr anyway, actually had a more troubling issue though I know that conversation being brought up is controversial as it is.

So... I discovered my fan art was showed off on Gamesacks Facebook page a while back, completely forgot about it until I checked on there page again.
So its my aunts birthday on sunday and I dont know what to get her. I also just need to gather up some funds. What should I get her?
(Oct. 09, 2015  3:56 AM)Amaterios Wrote: So its my aunts birthday on sunday and I dont know what to get her. I also just need to gather up some funds. What should I get her?

Get her something that reminds her of her youth, the good things about her youth. She'll accept it possibly.
When in doubt: good chocolate.
i bet youre brain cant take the kuwaii! listen to this all the way through at 2x speed. (or try to) its harder than you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZc7P2KA-xY
yup. sorry you needed to hear it.
Oh, this is nothing compared to nightcores in general.
It's a fantastic notion to bring that up.

let's just all ride the Kawaii train, Chu-Chu! Watch us all get rekt by Neos Sega Saturn in the process~

#please-don't-hurt-me
hey, as you know, i couldnt just leave that unanswered.

(Oct. 09, 2015  5:02 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh, this is nothing compared to nightcores in general.

please provide a link to this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCB60EH1UdM

lol, i found it with video and subtitles!
what has the world come to?
(Oct. 09, 2015  5:16 PM)Meta madness Wrote: let's just all ride the Kawaii train, Chu-Chu!

Did somebody mention trains?

Power Rangers are almost as polyvalent as Mario is.
So upon inspection on composing a few tracks, I realized that my program that I made to compose wasn't working right. I had to fix my mic. Now I got me this god like echo every time I'm on a Skype call.

Makes things slightly interesting to say the very least.
I hate to break conversation but I just bought an Over The Hedge DVD in a market and I'm pretty upset. Not because the movie was bad or anything, not at all, at first the DVD and box seemed promising at first glance, then I watched the movie and everything was low def for a DVD, the entire movie was there except the credits. I then looked at the box and realised the cover was a scanned print as it looked blurry, same with the DVD itself. So someone pirated this movie and had the nerve to sell it! I really want to confront the seller from the market but I'm unsure if he'll still be around.
(Oct. 10, 2015  4:11 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I hate to break conversation but I just bought an Over The Hedge DVD in a market and I'm pretty upset. Not because the movie was bad or anything, not at all, at first the DVD and box seemed promising at first glance, then I watched the movie and everything was low def for a DVD, the entire movie was there except the credits. I then looked at the box and realised the cover was a scanned print as it looked blurry, same with the DVD itself. So someone pirated this movie and had the nerve to sell it! I really want to confront the seller from the market but I'm unsure if he'll still be around.

That's kinda what happens when you buy dvd's from outdoor markets... buy VHS Smile
Sounds like he's shopping at the black market~
My dog just died. Happiness from the plastic lot I just received quickly turned into sadness.