Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Anyone have any April Fool's day pranks?

Also, does anyone watch Clarence. It's kinda kiddie, but some parts are hilarious.
Well, I could be walking into the biggest prank ever right now. My brother's first child is on the way and today is the day of the c-section so if that ends up being like a fat suit under his wife's shirt, then I walked into the best prank ever.

Clearly it actually is today though and I'm very excited that I'll officially be an uncle!
Today is April fools?! Wow I didn't realize that.

Congrats Tri Grin
Ayylmao this got deleted! Enjoy your day!
Wait, 3 words. The same as a triangle. Illuminati confirmed.
C as in coast is the 3rd letter in the alphabet, triangle has 3 sides. illuminati confirmed .

Well there you go OwnageDerp.
I tried to make a "spam bot prank" in a forum that never had any problems with spam bots, but aftertought I removed all thoses stupids posts, it wasn't really funny.
I don't remember who this member is. He was into swords and he was on the site to learn English because he was from Japan. Does anyone know him? I can't recall his username...
(Apr. 07, 2015  7:59 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I don't remember who this member is. He was into swords and he was on the site to learn English because he was from Japan. Does anyone know him? I can't recall his username...

I think this is him : http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Sensei
(Apr. 07, 2015  10:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2015  7:59 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I don't remember who this member is. He was into swords and he was on the site to learn English because he was from Japan. Does anyone know him? I can't recall his username...

wasn't that guy thought to be a faker?

btw how do u remember this stuff Kai-V....lol
(Apr. 09, 2015  5:47 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2015  10:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

She has moderation memory! Or this was really intriguing for her to remember.
(Damn is it good for me to comment as myself, been RPing like crazy because im bored.)
(Apr. 09, 2015  6:05 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2015  10:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think this is him : http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Sensei

(Damn is it good for me to comment as myself, been RPing like crazy because im bored.)

Well, she is a detective...

I was shooting at a train station this week and had a bit of an uh-oh; this skinny guy (totally not me, psh) showed up in a few of my photos. Ignore the lack of editing and the poor angle which makes my model look fat.

[Image: yZwbQr0l.jpg]
(Apr. 09, 2015  6:05 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2015  10:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think this is him : http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Sensei

I'm a moderator and sometimes I forget what class I have next lol.

Anyways, has anyone received their next year class request forms yet? I got my Junior/year 11 form yesterday. So far what I have picked is Calculus, US History, English 11, Chemistry, French 1 (lol I did not want to take a third year of spanish), guitar/applied music, and show choir.
(Apr. 09, 2015  12:11 PM)Tri Wrote: Anyways, has anyone received their next year class request forms yet? I got my Junior/year 11 form yesterday. So far what I have picked is Calculus, US History, English 11, Chemistry, French 1 (lol I did not want to take a third year of spanish), guitar/applied music, and show choir.

Scheduled my Junior classes as well. Pre-Calc, American History, English 11, Advanced Chemistry, Spanish IV, and Programming/Software Development (taken at another facility; they bus some of us to it).

The history course is for college credit, as well as Adv. Chem, Spanish IV, and Programming.
I know it's not the same thing at all, but whenever I hear show choir or choir and general, this always pops in my mind, haha.

[Post removed, probably more information about my job than I should be giving out online. Just know I've been having some trouble with my boss and now I have an interview at Kmart tomorrow]
Anyone seen the Chappie movie? Its pretty good, but as I have said in the past, im easily amused, but whatever. Its basically what happens if E.T was a robot, just, well, of course worse than E.T.
Y'all be heading into Junior year and I'm here suffering in Junior year. IB Diploma Program, so much ded.

If anyone's interested... (Click to View)
I've basically taken all of that side from Music and Mandarin as I have been finishing up my junior year. If I pass all of my classes this year, I'll be stuck with only 7 more college classes for my fifth year, then I'll get my Associates before the end of the 2015-2016 school year.
Hey guys, my computer has lately been crashing at literally any click. Even logging in is a miracle, and sometimes the cursor disappears. I'm using Internet Explorer 11, it claims there'll be an update 3AM Pacific Time, is that the problem? I really hope so...
Why are you using internet explorer in the first place?
This is probably suuuuuppppeeerr against the rules to post because it has to do with religion but I'm in a huge rut and I have no idea what to do.

I'm not a christian, nor any other religion. I have my entire family believe I am with the exception of my mom. My dad talked to a preacher about getting me baptized and I am supposed to be getting baptized today. I want to be straight forward with my dad, but I am so scared what his reaction and my family's reaction will be. I just really need help on what to do and this is literally the only place I could go to without potentially being seen by my family.
I was baptised as a kid and am now an atheist. Personally, as long as you are not asked to do any other ceremony (communions or whatever), then I would just let that happen, who cares. At this point it is just people showing they care for you in a certain way, nothing else.
(Apr. 12, 2015  12:13 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Why are you using internet explorer in the first place?

Never really cared for which browser I used, to be honest.
(Apr. 12, 2015  4:49 PM)Tri Wrote: This is probably suuuuuppppeeerr against the rules to post because it has to do with religion but I'm in a huge rut and I have no idea what to do.

I'm not a christian, nor any other religion. I have my entire family believe I am with the exception of my mom. My dad talked to a preacher about getting me baptized and I am supposed to be getting baptized today. I want to be straight forward with my dad, but I am so scared what his reaction and my family's reaction will be. I just really need help on what to do and this is literally the only place I could go to without potentially being seen by my family.

Kai-V had some good advice.

In my community, being my religion (Jewish- only Jew at my High School) can be difficult for me. Most people are either Christian or Atheists and it gets shoved in my face alot. What I've learned from that is you need to accept and be proud of what your are (in your case, a type of atheist). I think you definitely need to tell your family though, be honest. If they love you for who you are now, that can't change. Tongue_out
Well according to my dad I'm not old enough to make these types of decisions. According to him I have to be 18. That's literally in a year and a half. Nothing will change in that time. I told him the legal emancipation age was 13 (I basically threatened to stay at my moms 100% if he doesn't respect my choices) and he is still being very narrow minded and I can't deal with people like that.

I told him straight up I do not have any "faith".

He's still forcing me to go to church.