Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Speaking of dental things, this girl (there is no I wanna gurlfriend here, I want to be a kid) had an entire tooth removed, and they put the half-asleep gas, and she said it was one of the most excruciating pains ever, and she has to eat blended foods. And it's a wonder I even understood what she said, it sounded like she had an entire hand in her mouth, muffled speech.
I had 1 of mine removed during the break, I ate a ton of pudding, jell-o, and antibiotics, lmao.

Seriously, it's one of the weirdest pains you'll ever experience, my next one is scheduled to be pulled out during Spring Break Unhappy
I had a tooth pulled out when I was 9 and didn't even cry, or flinch or anything. I just sat straight up and remained that way for an hour, they did put some weird watery substance, it felt gummy. (This was years ago, so maybe it was water and my imagination tainted the real memory) But they pulled out a back tooth, so I didn't have to eat Jello or any other soft foods. You guys need that Gerber baby food. The banana sauce is the best. I still eat it because it has so much flavor. Those baby companies want to hook you with their good natural stuff.
(Jan. 30, 2015  3:29 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I had a tooth pulled out when I was 9 and didn't even cry.

[Image: 1gioue.jpg]

I hate going to the dentist...
Actually, it's not that much painfull, (from my own experience)
(Jan. 30, 2015  4:00 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Actually, it's not that much painfull, (from my own experience)

Me too, 3.5 years ago I had a tooth that was really loose, but it wouldn't come out. I wouldn't brush it because it hurt too much, but when I went to the dentist, he just ripped it out with his hands (gloves were on obviously) and it didn't hurt.
Yeah, but it's not the same thing. Removing an adult tooth is totally different trust me haha.
(Jan. 30, 2015  4:10 AM)King Carp Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2015  4:00 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Actually, it's not that much painfull, (from my own experience)

Me too, 3.5 years ago I had a tooth that was really loose, but it wouldn't come out. I wouldn't brush it because it hurt too much, but when I went to the dentist, he just ripped it out with his hands (gloves were on obviously) and it didn't hurt.

It's actually because your teeth have nerves that are connected with your hands, which is painful. If you want to check if your insane, bite your finger as hard as you can, if you broke your finger, your insane in the brain. (lolololol Cypress Hill reference)
(Jan. 30, 2015  5:55 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2015  4:10 AM)King Carp Wrote:

It's actually because your teeth have nerves that are connected with your hands, which is painful. If you want to check if your insane, bite your finger as hard as you can, if you broke your finger, your insane in the brain. (lolololol Cypress Hill reference)

That made almost no sense.
Which parts? The nerve part, or the finger bite thing? Actually, the entire post. Oh the times I wish I could delete a post... I was kind of confused while writing that, so don't even read it unless if you want to laugh. Did I just insult myself?
I have no idea...

Anyways, I found an interesting fact about the stems of apples and pears having a slight bit of cyanide in them, so I told my granny...

...She now refuses to eat apples thinking they'll kill her. No matter how much I tell her it's only the stems, she thinks they will kill her.

No more telling her facts now...
That is hilarious. But the apple itself can have cyanide in it if it has started to break down, if a certain two chemicals come into contact with each other, it becomes cyanide.
Even if you somehow accidentally ate the stem, you would still be fine. You would have to eat quite a lot for it to actually affect you.
Going through a drive thru and this is the conversation I just had:
"Hato, what do you want?"
"Cheese danish please"
"OK, but what do you want?"
"Mom, I just said a cheese danish..."
"OK, but what type of danish?"
"I just said a cheese danish!"
"OK, do want me to ask which ones they have?"
"MOM, I JUST SAID A CHEESE DANISH"
"Wow, you don't have to yell..."
"When I have to repeat myself 3 times, it gets annoying"
"Wow, you're rude"

Just my mom? ;__;
She's the rude one for not listening Serious
(Jan. 31, 2015  2:06 AM)UW Detective Wrote: She's the rude one for not listening Serious
I started to eat 10 minutes ago and was using my iPad and she goes "woow, where mine?" So, to be nice, I went,but half way there she goes "I was just kidding, I am going to watch T.V." Bull_Frustrated

Parents, eh? Sagittario_RollEyes
At risk of sounding like a complete creep, a waitress at Red Lobster today looked exactly like Kai-V.

I'd say that qualifies as an interesting random thought lol …

I guess I'll add the food was awesome too. Clam chowder, lobster tail, shrimp scampi, shrimp linguini, cheddar biscuits … mmm <3. Hard to believe someone my size can eat all that.
(Jan. 31, 2015  2:32 AM)Tri Wrote: At risk of sounding like a complete creep, a waitress at Red Lobster today looked exactly like Kai-V.

I'd say that qualifies as an interesting random thought lol …

I guess I'll add the food was awesome too. Clam chowder, lobster tail, shrimp scampi, shrimp linguini, cheddar biscuits … mmm <3. Hard to believe someone my size can eat all that.

Maybe it was an undercover mission. Tongue_out

I couldn't read through that post without thinking about Tetsuya saying "crabby".
I still don't know what Kai-V looks like...
(Jan. 31, 2015  3:04 AM)Echizen Wrote: I still don't know what Kai-V looks like...

Yes, that is pretty much spot on what the waitress looked like. Make-up, boots, hood, and all.

But seriously, it was a riduclous look-a-like.
(Jan. 31, 2015  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  3:04 AM)Echizen Wrote: I still don't know what Kai-V looks like...

Wow, your skin is white and skeleton like LOL?
I am putting a chair together and you have to put the back piece through a square tune, but you can't even see where you are putting it! I am about smack my dog... So annoying right now >:I

1 journal and 30 minutes gone... Worst part; ton of homework ;__;
(Jan. 31, 2015  3:30 AM)UW Officer Wrote: I am putting a chair together and you have to put the back piece through a square tune, but you can't even see where you are putting it! I am about smack my dog... So annoying right now >:I

I am having the opposite, long weekend, no homework, eating Doritos Sweet Chili Heat, browsin' them forums. Really good day. Smug
(Jan. 31, 2015  4:40 AM)King Carp Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  3:30 AM)UW Officer Wrote: I am putting a chair together and you have to put the back piece through a square tune, but you can't even see where you are putting it! I am about smack my dog... So annoying right now >:I

I am having the opposite, long weekend, no homework, eating Doritos Sweet Chili Heat, browsin' them forums. Really good day. Smug

D: My dog just did his business on both beds (mother and mine) so we sleep on the floor... ;__;