Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Supposedly while trying to return to the profit they were doing with Beyblade, TAKARA-TOMY just released dragon-shaped rubber band guns :
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/product_rele...150116.pdf

What a great idea that will never be able to come out in the western part of the world ... I am not sure they are thinking right these days, especially with that bike toy they released a while ago and that other carton spinning top they made that was like going back decades ago ...
(Jan. 16, 2015  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Supposedly while trying to return to the profit they were doing with Beyblade, TAKARA-TOMY just released dragon-shaped rubber band guns :
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/product_rele...150116.pdf

What a great idea that will never be able to come out in the western part of the world ... I am not sure they are thinking right these days, especially with that bike toy they released a while ago and that other carton spinning top they made that was like going back decades ago ...

Wow... I mean, of course it seems interesting, but Hasbro or anh other Western company could never pull that off.

I mean, with safety standards and just imagine the lawsuits for injury from that.
Who does not think of attacking someone's face or getting attacked in the face when they see a rubber band ? It just has that connotation ...
Seriously ? They are really going to release that thing ? C'mon, I mean, they created beyblade and some great stuffs like B-Daman, so why did they created this ? It looks like a Dollarama gun...
This is probably a fad IMO, I think even FPS games do better.

What is this, Crash B-Daman?
It looks...meh. The designs are cool but shooting rubber bands? That sounds a little wierd and like B-Daman and Nerf mixed together.

I wonder if there will be an anime based on it...
For sure, there's an anime for every toy in Japan. Serious
(Jan. 16, 2015  9:35 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: For sure, there's an anime for every toy in Japan. Serious

If they made an anime for this I would buy every DVD release. It sounds amazing.

In other news, I just got a job at a youth camp on the Chesapeake Bay. Basically I'll be leading around groups of kids and teenagers and making sure they don't get too out of control, it'll be a lot of fun. Best of all: I can wear jeans with my uniform. Smile
What is wrong with you TT?

You can get a rubber band gun at a dollar store, but I guess it's an HQ advanced Rubber band gun 2.0?
(Jan. 16, 2015  9:35 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: For sure, there's an anime for every toy in Japan. Serious

I agree Serious
Well, the early part of my Friday night was ruined... Had to film for a project with 2 friends, and babysit 2 kids.. The things these 10 year olds watch is disturbing, I am not joking...

We procrastinated for 1 hour, but we only had 2 hour to film. We were able to do it, but 1 friend baled out and never told us till the last minute. Ok, before I continue, I will give some names; A, J, L (not giving real names).

L didn't come or tell us till last minute, so A, J and I had to film. Since we had to babysit J's sister and her neighbour (both 10), it was annoying; taking props, taking too long to get out of the shot, etc... Meanwhile, (and we are friends with a love-hate relationship) A and I are fighting for an hour in total Pinching_eyes_2 We finished 20 minutes early than expected, but it was fun Tongue_out
So what is the stuff that these 10 year olds watch?
I went on full rage mode on my friends today. We were playing SSB4 again, and I always came in 3rd place by some unforeseen carp, and at the last battle when I lost, I got killed by a flying object and I threw my controller about 50 MPH to the ground, and it still works. Then all my friends got scared, they've never seen me rage.
(Jan. 17, 2015  7:27 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: So what is the stuff that these 10 year olds watch?
I went on full rage mode on my friends today. We were playing SSB4 again, and I always came in 3rd place by some unforeseen carp, and at the last battle when I lost, I got killed by a flying object and I threw my controller about 50 MPH to the ground, and it still works. Then all my friends got scared, they've never seen me rage.

What was the flying object?XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTfAVupz-ns

What the hell is this? A Scan2Go/Crush Gear (Turbo/Nitro) knock-off...except it's Mechanimals...
I think this is Chinese.
(Jan. 18, 2015  12:17 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2015  7:27 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: So what is the stuff that these 10 year olds watch?

What was the flying object?XD

To be completely honest, it happened way too fast for any of us to know what killed me. On a farther more serious note: My dads surgery is on Tuesday at 7:30 AM Pacific Time. The prayers are working, but for everyone who has prayed for my dad, do it around today/tomorrow night.
(Jan. 17, 2015  4:47 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Well, the early part of my Friday night was ruined... Had to film for a project with 2 friends, and babysit 2 kids.. The things these 10 year olds watch is disturbing, I am not joking...

We procrastinated for 1 hour, but we only had 2 hour to film. We were able to do it, but 1 friend baled out and never told us till the last minute. Ok, before I continue, I will give some names; A, J, L (not giving real names).

L didn't come or tell us till last minute, so A, J and I had to film. Since we had to babysit J's sister and her neighbour (both 10), it was annoying; taking props, taking too long to get out of the shot, etc... Meanwhile, (and we are friends with a love-hate relationship) A and I are fighting for an hour in total Pinching_eyes_2 We finished 20 minutes early than expected, but it was fun Tongue_out
@[Hato-Bokkun] What were they watching?
(Jan. 18, 2015  8:56 PM)AkioEPC Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2015  4:47 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Well, the early part of my Friday night was ruined... Had to film for a project with 2 friends, and babysit 2 kids.. The things these 10 year olds watch is disturbing, I am not joking...

@[Hato-Bokkun] What were they watching?
Harlem Shake, shirtless army men sing, violent + swearing cartoons...
That's not disturbing at all. My friends brother who is 12 watches Creepypastas all day and night. And yeah, that's far more disturbing than shirtless army guys singing, it sounds weird but it's just that, weird.
So my 18 old brother got a car crash and he's actually at the hospital. His car is a total lost...
(Jan. 19, 2015  6:18 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: So my 18 old brother got a car crash and he's actually at the hospital. His car is a total lost...

Is he OK?! by the way, I was talking about the car..
His girlfriend and him are both two ok, it's just the car that is totally destroyed. By the way, he started to drive in december, so you can figure out.
Speaking of hospitals, my dad is going to get his surgery tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM. Hopefully my dad will be able to come home the same day, then everything will be fine. @BeyBouncer hope they get well soon, and hope that the car insurance people could help you guys with a new car.
I'm also sorry for your dad OwnDerp, I hope he will get better soon.
For my brother car, it's a total lost. The insurance only cover the damage of the other cars, not him, so his car is lost, simply.